Konoha the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will. I mean, he can shout and it won't sound like a whisper, but then he can't finish what he was saying and he'll cough up blood. I think he'll learn sign language at some point, and maybe Morse code so he can communicate over radio or something.
I put coughed up blood for Mikasa to based on the. Tachi vs sasuke since itachi has a terminal illness holy crap XD THIS IS AMAZING

So
I don't think he will. I mean, he can shout and it won't sound like a whisper, but then he can't finish what he was saying and he'll cough up blood. I think he'll learn sign language at some point, and maybe Morse code so he can communicate over radio or something.
does eiji uses chakra to speak perfectly too? Maybe throughout years he learns to use chakra to perfect his voice without wasting any chakra t all (ie, it takes a lot of chakra, now it takes less then a bit and won't affect him)

Dibs on Orochimaru and Kabuto I will write the CS when I get off work I just pop in when my boss isn't looking

Reactions: 2 people
I want to do pein x madara ♡

What happens with blood lines in that case? Would one be dominant? Both wouldn't occur. Although both are linked sorta

Reactions: 2 people
I want to do pein x madara ♡

What happens with blood lines in that case? Would one be dominant? Both wouldn't occur. Although both are linked sorta
One blocks out the other. That's why Makoto has Sharingun not Byakugan, even though his parents are Hinata and Sasuke.

Also, I'm thinking of doing a ShikaTema kid XD And she won't be like her parents in the least bit.

So one blocks out the other? Guess rinnegan is blocking sharingan. Dont need to many users of the sharingan.

Also, I'm thinking of doing a ShikaTema kid XD And she won't be like her parents in the least bit.
The shipping feels... I think they're a canon ship as they hinted at that in road to lee or whatever its called XD they flashed out pics of shikatema at tensei while battling her and she was all like,"WTH D8<" XD

The shipping feels... I think they're a canon ship as they hinted at that in road to lee or whatever its called XD they flashed out pics of shikatema at tensei while battling her and she was all like,"WTH D8<" XD
I know, tell me about it! They're hinted at in the anime too. That's why I can see Shika with no one else XD it's so engraved in my brain that those two should be together.

I'm the same way with Kakashi and Sakura one of only 3 pairs I actively ship

Not sure. O.o why?

I regret deleting kaede. Me and my dumb bitch ass--What the fuck was I thinking D8<<<< URGHHHHH
lemon1.gif

Not sure. O.o why?
I was just asking. Maybe yours can be a frienemy of mikasa's.
or at first theyre long time enemies before warming up to each other and becoming frenemies.

and Itachi is dead to everyone else -only few people know hes alive and others speculate- .

Name: Kaguya Yakushi
Sex: female
Father: Kabuto Yakushi
Mother: Orochimaru
Squad: 8
Element: Unknown
Special Traits: Snake transformation,Chakra scalpels,Regeneration
Summon Animal: Basilisk
Tools/ Weapons: Snake Sword,Kunai
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Info: A quiet kunoichi Kaguya keeps to herself for the most part really only interacting with her teammates,a perfect replica of her mother except for a lone silver streak in the back and the pale blue kimono she wears gives her the ethereal appearance of a yuki-onna.she doesn't trust easy having been taught that Konoha was her enemy her whole life but once she warms up to you she is extremely sweet natured and loyal.Her elemental type is unknown due to her mastery of all 5 types

I+cant.gif

So many good characters, such a good RP, how can I wait
-we just need two apps left-
*cries yet is excited*

Name:

Taika Nara

Sex:

female

Birthday:

July 22nd

Father:

Shikamaru Nara

Mother:

Temari

Genin

Squad:

Element:

Wind/Earth

Special Traits:

Shadow manipulation (Not much else XD)

Summon Animal:

Japanese Dragon

Tools/ Weapons:

Kunai, a large fan (her mother's old one), Shadow weapons

Hair Color:

A dark brown (almost black)

Eye Color:

Hazel

Info:

She is nothing like her parents, for Taika is restless and never able to sit still. She often gets irritated at her lazy father because he's normally always sleeping, so they hardly spend time together. She and her mother fight often due to Taika's energetic and rash nature, as well as the temper both share. She looks more like her mother, but has gained her father's shadow manipulation skills, though she's a bit better at using them then he is. She also has her father's intelligence, it just doesn't show very often because her mind is spinning one hundred miles per second and she's unable to keep up with all her thoughts at once. This can cause her to seem completely random, and her ideas and actions mystified, but, if given the chance, she will come through. She is incredibly stubborn and blunt. When she sets her mind to something, she will do it no matter what, and she will say things as they are.

Quote:

"You've got to be kidding me...... You're my opponent? Your so weak!"

Appearance:

Shippuuden_zpscd50879d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaguya Yakushi
Sex: female
Father: Kabuto Yakushi
Mother: Orochimaru
Squad: 8
Element: Unknown
Special Traits: Snake transformation,Chakra scalpels,Regeneration
Summon Animal: Basilisk
Tools/ Weapons: Snake Sword,Kunai
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Info: A quiet kunoichi Kaguya keeps to herself for the most part really only interacting with her teammates,a perfect replica of her mother except for a lone silver streak in the back and the pale blue kimono she wears gives her the ethereal appearance of a yuki-onna.she doesn't trust easy having been taught that Konoha was her enemy her whole life but once she warms up to you she is extremely sweet natured and loyal.Her elemental type is unknown due to her mastery of all 5 types
Am I able to have a Japanese Dragon as a summon animal? I wasn't sure, but I have a back up if not.

I thought I'd share how Kazuto will grow before I forget.

11-14
headphones%20vocaloid%20kagamine%20len%20anime%20boys%201300x1000%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_96.jpg

15-17
330680-bigthumbnail.jpg

17+
692354389194727edb56c744433ef94c.jpg
He'd probably be wearing what he wears in 17+ during his 15-17 years too, I need to find him something for now.​

Last edited by a moderator:
BONUS TIME LINE but with konans eyes
2-4
[spoili]
2011-04-19-395293.jpeg
[/spoili]

5-6
[spoili]
Hinayuki.Usa.full.458632.jpg
[/spoili]

7-8
[spoili]