Kiss...or...Kill C:

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Kills darkness with a flamethrower to get rid of my thrustration which is a word I can't spell xD*

*Kisses Red deeply to help her relieve her frustration*

You killed me last time we crossed paths here but you had a good reason to do it. I can't hold a grudge over it.

*Politely kisses Chrona's forehead*

All is forgiven.

*Misuki appears out of nowhere as she hides in a bush. She runs at you from behind as she latches herself on you with a childlike grin on her face*

I got you now.

*Her voice sweet but haunting as her grip tightens. She goes towards your head quickly giving you a soft kiss on the forehead before letting go as she giggles away to her friend Nala whispering*

I won.

*Before both disappeared as quickly as they came*

*Gives deep kiss*

It's not about why, it's about why not. Why is so much of my attitude towards kissing random strangers in the affirmative? Why not MARRY people who won't kiss you if you love them so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety glove that I won't use to slap you with on the way out because you are an idiot! Yes, you, log off of your account. Off the topic. Board. Main page. Goodbye.

*shoots the sandwich*

Do not deny my watching of lesbian makeouts jackass

-Drives a sharpened candy cane through your heart from behind.-

I'm sorry, dearie.
The kisses had to stop eventually.~

... I'm to tired to kill anyone sooo
*kisses and ends up in bed with the person I barely know*

I'm with Staci. Too much lust, not enough bloodlust. Haha.
No, but really.
**Stabs Red with a sharpened pipe**

*Snipes Kitti from across the map*
Sorry pussycat but I had an extra round and you're too far away to kiss anyhow.

Hiro!

*Kisses you on your forehead then runs away giggling*

You kissed my murderer. Vengeance must be had!
**Suffocates you with cotton candy**

Stop killing people, my love. ^^"

*kisses lightly on the palm*

Status
Not open for further replies.