Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here I swear I was getting up today... but got tired from work. I am soo sorry, should have up tomorrow... still here.

Active and ready to start actually.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Sooooooo. Hows everyone's races coming along?

I'm kind of stuck, but trying to work through it.

Unfortunately, I am in Canada right now so my character sheet might be slightly lacking. I won't be able to post any images, so I will try my best to be descriptive.

Lol I'm always in canada and my sheets are just fine..... blame the geography. Sure. ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
Is this still accepting?

Is this still accepting?
I want to say no, but at the same time. A lot of the players have gone uber silent so there might be a spot or two opening up soon. Check in in a few days and I'll let you know :)

That being said: I need to know who's all still in because there's been radio silence for the holidays, which is understandable, but I need to make sure its just a holiday thing.

@Mite @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @White @Crow @Mr.Scales @Akashi @fantasy @Seeking Calliope

Who all is still in this roleplay? The one that hasn't even started yet O_O lol

I am just Holidays have kept me pretty busy, but I should have race up by Friday hopefully... sorry I still want to do this, just want to do it right.

• Thank You
Heh, luck just doesn't seem to be with me on finding a group that isn't full. That said, I'll check back in after a few days and see. Thank you for the quick reply. c: Good luck to you!

• Thank You
Been without internet for the last few days. Don't ask me how people can live without internet or TV, but I guess I've got some odd relatives.

• Thank You
  • Thank You
yeah Im still here. xD

• Thank You
-Continues to lurk.-

Are you sure? I don't want to steal someone's spot.

No, no, there's a spot. Don't worry about it :)

Okay. Well, thank you! c:

Would that put me with spot eight or spot four on the map? Eight would be my preference, but I don't mind either way.

Are there any specific rules concerning race creation? I was thinking of an avian sort of humanoid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.