Kingdom Of Shadows IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sliver
"How many times do I have to tell you this I am here to retrieve my queen."

Blade didn't see they had been followed but once the chains grabbed Zak he sighed and began to use his sword to try and break them. "I think your forgetting someone Silver" He commented. "There happened to be a bystander near by and look he had to step in being a pretty girl was in danger." He commented explaining part of his reason. In reality a client had paid him for a interesting job. He for once wasn't to kill but to bring someone safely to the bar the bigger details he wasn't told however he did get paid half up front.

Kuro jumped from where she hid and looked at Blade. "That maybe but you forgotten me." She stated then Kuro pulled out her dagger and went to stp Blade from trying to break Zak free.

*I try to break free, but as I tried I kicked Silver in the shin*

(Woah! Sorry guys I'm entering late,but it I'm here)

Narumi does the same thing every afternoon in the forest, hunting for rabbits.
It was the prefect day and tempurture for a nice rabbit brunch. It didn't take long for her to see a goup of rabbit. Who seem to be too busy eating food. This was a grand chance to catch at least two of them."Oh my day thank you universe. You never cease to amaze me." She searches for a good position to strike. She switches to her crossbow for rapid fire. She breaths in and then out pointed the weapon right the rabbits head. But, a sudden noise arose causing the rabbits to disappear. Narumi jump up and down whining like a two year old going through their tantrums. " I wanted to eat a rabbit for brunch. Now I'll have to eat beetle again." Narumi drops the crossbow and fell to her knee with her fist up in the air. She yells: "Curse you beetle!" Her belly starts to rubble. Narumi hold her stomach with an expression of pain you get for getting kicked in the stomach. Random rage comes over her. Boucing to her feet she start to march toward the direction of the noise that made her food disappear."No! I will not say beetle again I will say this beast. They do not rule this forest...I do." Narumi stops her movement to hold to her stomach.

*I run as I try to take the princess so I can protect her from Soul, that was I bump into Narumi*

Narumi looks at the strangers that bumped into her. "These people must be the fools that scared my brunch away! Well they look like they are in trouble. But, I don't want any part of this I just wanted to eat one dang rabbit. I'm sick of eating beetles. I swear I think I just swallowed one of them and they are living inside me plotting to destroy my insides" Narumi thought. " You people don't know how hard it is for a beautiful maiden to get some grub in the forest. No, I don't think you do seeing that you guys eat with silver spoons and never hunted in your lives." Narumi looks at the girl and says: "Especially you." Narumi reaches for a bow behind her back. Slowly getting her bow and arrow ready. She points at the sound that is coming in her direction. Flames come to my bow. Burn my enemies with all your might. Let their screams fuel you. Fire ignite! She shoots the arrow and a mini flame dragon swirls around the arrow.

No, wait! Don't shoot! We were just trying to find a way to get out of the sight of my brother. He wants my friend Crystal and is trying to kill me.

The arrow fizzled out and the arrow dropped into the grass. "Damn wrong incantation." She turns to them with an annoyed expression. "Nothing is going right for me. That's it, I'm leaving. Narumi walks over to her arrow to pick it up. Turning around to the strangers, she sticks out her left arm. The same arm she used to pick up the half burnt arrow. "Run in this direction untill you see a waterfall. Get to the other side and you will get out of this forest if you follow my marked path. Good luck." She starts to walk away with her head hanging down totally depress and hungry.

*I hear Silver coming our way as we ran and decided to take Narumi with us*

Sliver rubs his shin after getting kicked there but slowly follows after his brother and Crystal and begins to whistle while he walks, completely unconcerned with the way things were going, its obvious that he dosnt consider his brother or any of his friends a threat at all. "Oh come out little brother shouldn't we have a honorable duel to the death and see who deserves to be the rightful ruler maybe your friend will be the prize to whoever wins."

These strangers dragged there troubles onto her but she not really phased. She has been many battle many stranger in the forest. Walking in front of them. "Tell me about your brother. Not his life story. How does he fight." Narumi checks on her arrows while she question the two. If she want to get out of here with no problem she likes to have a plan.

Zak: Well, he is a nasty, but more likely a powerful type of guy. He is after Crystal to be his queen and is also trying to hunt me down.

Sliver
"Come out and play little brother I have so new trick to show you." Sliver is calmly following the tracks that they had left.

Zak: Stay back! *Crystal uses her powers as she leads us out and Silver notices that we were gone*

Sliver
"Oh what a pity."

Blade had tried to keep up with Zak but seemed to lose him at some point. Blade sighed and hoped to find Zak or at least the girl with him perhaps in town. Or if he was lucky the bar.

Kuro had tried to help by not losing Zak and Silver's main reason for coming but when they seemed to vanish she looked down knowing they had missed them. "I'm sorry my lord" She stated her eyes and head seemed to be looking at the floor her animal ears seemed to droop.

(Sorry a busy week with test and tons of homework just now able to sort of post)

(It is cool. No worries!)

*I made it back in to a village where I thought it was safe to stop. I have placed Crystal down to sit by the well. *

Zak: It's okay, Crystal. We should be safe here.

(Need someone to be Crystal as a Tsundere/princess)

( sorry I thought this thread was dead.)
Narumi
" Well, this is a good time for me to skedaddle. I wish you too well."
She begins to head over to the local black smith shop. Hoping Mr Vander finished the wicked blade she requested.

(Hope you guys don't this format. I'm trying something new.)

"You okay, Crystal?"

Crystal nodded confidently but inside she felt so confused. She had never liked Silver very much but at this point she despised him. A submissive queen? Like she was going to bow down to him!

" What do you think is going to happen to my kingdom? " At this point all she was concerned about wasn't herself, it was her servants and her villagers. " Shouldn't we go back?! " As much as she was thankful to Zak she had duties as a princess to rule over her kingdom. She didn't know how her papa would manage without her. She took a deep breath. " Though Zak, the real question is, are you okay? " She frowned, " After all you were the one who went into close combat, while also he's the one who took over your kingdom. " Along with that she wondered who that person was. An assassin? A fellow ally? A mercenary?

Status
Not open for further replies.