Kingdom Of Shadows IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bruised. We better head back to your kingdom and see what happened. Hope no one got hurt.

*Crystal and I reach to the castle and see dead bodies*

We better get moving, Crystal. I hope no one killed anyone back over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blade had made his way back into town still now seeing the group from the woods. He headed for a bar still hoping to maybe once more see the girl which all the trouble seemed to be over.

Kuro was now silent waiting to her from Silver. Her tail swayed low and her ears drooped as she felt she had messed things up. Whether it was her fault or not she simply wanted to please Silver.

Crystal and I made it to her castle, and from what we saw, we saw that no one was hurt.

(Yes but I don't really want to go ahead and make another post nor do I have an idea for one anyways atm)

( Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't know this existed! My notifications for this specific roleplay broke apparently. Still here. )

When she and Zak reached the kingdom she cringed. Dead bodies? Then slowly but surely she and Zak reached the castle.
Thank the gods that no one was hurt. " Which do you think is worse? Leaving my kingdom or staying? " She suddenly fell short of breath.

" Zak I just... Don't know what to do anymore... " She took a deep breath as she smiled. " That's what all rulers want for their kingdom. A safe well controlled atmosphere. " She looked away as her smile began to fade though. " But with your brother... I don't think life is going to get easier anytime soon. " She listened to the laughter of some nearby children. " What are you going to do Zak? " She turned to him with a stern look.

Status
Not open for further replies.