Killers alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yes im here for the gathering, i hope to learn some more tricks of the trade" spider replies.

Stitchea nodded "do you have an invite? Were kind of planning to just crash the party. I just want to see what and who goes to them! I hope its worth it!"

"Well, if it's not worth it, at least we can continue to paint the town red." Silence said with a grin. "I doubt it would be going for so many years, however, if it were not worth it." he added.

Stitches nodded with a happy sigh "oh how I just love red! Its such an amazing ands beautiful color! I love covering everything in it" she sighed dreamily before nodding "that's very true. I wonder which great killer will be there!"

"Well, me for starters." he replied, completely unable to help himself. "Then I suppose there will be you two, as well..." he added after a pause. "I don't actually know any other serial killers. I'm not, as they say, with the times. At least as far as news is concerned." he said with a shrug.

"yeah got the invite but i got some blood stains on it from my latest work"Spider smiles as he speaks

Stitches laughed and jumped while clapping in utter excitement "this is amazing and incrible and so much fun!" She said happily then turned as the drunken men come towards them with grins "oh look, its true dunk morons"

"shall we slice them up?" spider asked as he gets ready to hide in a dark corner to ambush the drunks.

Stitches watched as thew drunken teens came towardssa them with stupid smiles "look man! Its two freak guys fighting over some ugly ass freak chick" they laughed together and stitches rolled her eyes

Silence shook his head. "I'll pass, I hate killing drunkards, I always miss because of their stumbling." he said, and moved out of the way, so that his companions had a clear path to the teens.

Stitches gave a shrug "as long as they don't try and mess with me I couldn't care less" she said but as if taking it as a dare one of the men reached out and grabbed her by the wrist "hey weirdo! Bet you know a good place to get cheep booze right? Better tell us before we beat your ass"

Spider appears from the shadow his sharp Machete raised and Placed a hand on the second drunks shoulder and said " you looking for something to drink how about your own blood" with that spider stabbed the Machete through the drunks throat.

Silence laughed and applauded the drunks death, as he watched that delightful red liquid spill. The sight of it always gave him that warm, tingly feeling inside.

Stitches grinned at the sight and with a few quick moves with her own knives she slasheed cut after cut in to the man that had grabbed her till he was no longer recognizable

Spider chopped the arms and legs and head off and got out coils of rope and flung them out on the wall, they were sticky with glue and Spider rapped up the corpse of the drunk he killed in more rope like a spider would do to a fly and stuck it on to the web of rope with a laugh he brushed his hands off and stood back off his work.

Red eyes glowed in the dark as he watched the delightful scene of red blood splashing in the night. The smell made his senses tingle with satisfaction. The corpse of a young woman dangled in his jaws, her blood trickling down his throat. He loved this savory taste. He let the body drop to the floor. Her chest was impaled by his tekko kagi. He violently withdrew the claws from her body, licking the blood from the blades. Fangs walked out into a dark alley way, leaving the body for the authorities to find.

Stitches giggled as she skipped around "this is so much fun! I havent had the chance to kill with other people before! So much more interesting!"

Fangs could hear maniacal laughter coming from farther in the alley. He crept forward with extreme caution. He didn't like other people. He preferred to keep his distance. However, his curiosity got the better of him and he slowly made his way forward into the dark alley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spider turns round he towards the newcomer who came in to the dark ally "who goes there?" Spider says inquisitively

Fangs slowly moved out from the dark. His face still held tale tell signs of blood. He took in the scene around him. A quiet laugh escaped his lips.

"Judging by the bodies, and all of the blood, I assume that you're killers.. am I right?"

The scent of blood danced around his senses, making his mouth water. He licked his lips."

Status
Not open for further replies.