Killers alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabitha had probably been moments away from screaming. Her complexion was probably near as white as her dress. She wasn't visibly shaking, but she really must have looked in dire need of a rescue to have the man pull over his car just to ask. And Tabitha was so grateful for it! The relief that flooded her features as she stepped over to the vehicle was immediate.

She was still too afraid to actually take a look back at the sidewalk and see who was following her. Instead, she gave a weak smile at her accidental hero and jostled the bag in her hands. With an extra person there - a witness - she was no longer an easy target. And if the entire thing had just been in her head, well... this was a good way to take a moment to breathe and calm down.

"Uhm... I think everything is okay now, thank you. I'm not used to working this late at night. Everything kind of gives me the spooks!" she laughed softly, that bit of nervousness still making her voice waver.

Fangs stopped in his tracks as a car pulled up. Frustration began to fill his body.

"Well this just got more difficult…"

A quiet growl escaped his lips as this thought passed through his mind.

"No matter.. Lets just have some more fun!"

At that moment he leapt towards the two people.

There was a screech of car tires and she whirled around to see two people, a man and a woman, one in a car, the other on the sidewalk. Hmm. she thought, looks delicious. She crept closer , noticing the third killer again. If he was going to kill them, they might as well share.

Status
Not open for further replies.