Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, sure? What is Star Platinum, in essence? That would determine which characters can or cannot see it.

Feel free to use the fieldbox code, :)
It's not well explained in-universe, but it's basically the user's spirit manifested.

Okie dokie, I like it! Now, here are some clarifications that I need you to do (though you are approved).
  1. Current Occupation: None? Is he just a hermit who's not in school, organization, or company?
  2. Possessions: I have no idea what a senbon, wolfbane, or kunai is, so if you could please define those that'd be great.
You're approved!
senbon-They're really thin needles used to hit precise points in the body. Several ninja have used them throughout the Naruto series.
Senbon.png

wolfbane- A deadly but gorgeous flower. In our world it kills quickly six hours after being consumed. In Naruto, a girl throws these beautiful things at her enemies to poison them. Kuro will have a limited number of them on hand unless there are some where he and the rest of the "contestants" are being transported.
tumblr_m4ea46cAQf1rw11c6o1_1280.jpg

kunai- Kunai are small knife like weapons and is one of many ninja tools used in Naruto. They can be thrown or used at close range. They can also have paper bombs attached to them to make them even more dangerous than they already are.
China_United_Cutlery_The_Expendables_Kunai_Throwing_Set201251721242110.jpg
Kunai2.png

As for his occupation, it's none because he's always on the run. A rogue ninja in the Naruto universe is unable to get a job anywhere so he's constantly roaming from place to place to keep themselves from either being killed or captured by the great nations.

• Useful
Reactions: Akira
Either way, with Soul Perception, I plan on having Kiri see the stand

Since it's kinda explained in Stardust Crusaders as a person's spiritual energy manifested
So it's kind of like someone's spirit, or soul, given a form only other people with stands can normally see

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Translated, it's literally "ghostly ripple." In the series they say it's a vision created by your life force.

But yeah, if Kiri can see souls I think it's not a stretch to say he could see Stands.

I believe it was Alessi who claimed that stands were basically spiritual energy, though given what he was like, he was likely full of shit

I only have my phone as an internet connected device. I have no idea how to do coding so I stay away from it.

Rosalyn can probably see it too given that Witch's and Wraiths are probay on a similar plane.

I wonder if Kira can see it too. Her Sight allows her to see that which others cannot.

It's impossible to say either way, so I'll say if you can come up with any sort of reason to see Stands, you can. Unless Hello says no, of course.

With the Sight, Kira can "see" magic as a faint or blazing shimmer of colored light woven into the air or an object, depend on the type and strength of the spell.

Hmm, Stands are definitely not magic, but eh.

It is still something that cannot br seen. The Sight allows her to see magic as well as other things. I'll explain it more as she uses it in the rp

Working on a post now sorry it took so long

@HelloBeautifulChild it seems that it's unclear about where they all wake up, I saw posts saying in the cabin (basically, cause something about a bed), outside near each other, and then outside away from each pther, could you clarify please?

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
"They've just woken up in a moderate temperature shack with NO beds"

This is what it says in the opening post. Anyone posting things saying they woke up outside needs to be changed because it was clearly sated that we're all inside the shack. We're given the OPTION to go outside after waking up but not before.

Also if we're addressing a whole group, do we really have to tag all those bodies or is it just when we're singling out others from the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kaykay
Won't be able to post anything today, have a very very busy day. Probably will post tonight at 12

I can't wait for everyone's reactions to Paul's Sburb gobbledygook. XD

Are we all posting once per "episode" thing, or is it just post as long as you're following the theme of the episode?

I can't wait for everyone's reactions to Paul's Sburb gobbledygook. XD
Not only does Joshua have no idea what that is, I have no idea what that is.

Reactions: Akira
I kept his internal monologue purposefully vague to really emphasize how nonsensical it sounds to non-players. Hell, even as a regular reader, I think words like "echeladder" or "sylladex" are pretty silly. >w> Paul's in for a rude awakening though since he's assuming he's still in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.