Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You already got your wish, didn't you? The potential was there due to Homura's repeated...interventions and Madoka having not become a Magical Girl yet, so she could make a big wish based on her potential. Her potential was already used up if she's a magical girl already.

@Moogle-Girl JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, that's what you read.
I'm taking it you've never seen Rebellion

Besides there was a point in me saying "Weird situations"

I'm taking it you've never seen Rebellion
I did. There wasn't a clear explanation for how Homura did what she did IIRC, though she had a particularly close bond with Madokami, so it was, perhaps, that.

Anyway, it's easy to come up with powers beyond that. Just say, like, the Chousin/Kami Tenchi or Elder God Demonbane are watching this for their amusement. They're so far above most other fictions it's laughable.

Just to state:
I have no intentions on ever attempting anything like that, cause I benefit in no way
I'm just interested in how the fuck this alien race is going to keep some of these peeps under control. Even if their "power is million times stronger" such large statements are constantly challenged and defeated with anime physics xD

Woah, woah wtf a couple hours ago dead silence, I wake up again and suddenly there's 3 pages added to OOC? This better not happen IC cause I'm moving cross country starting Monday. Y'all seriously need to calm yo tits.

Also @HelloBeautifulChild , @Tsuki said he'd make a male Naruto OC.

Also I'm gonna be honest, I was forced to watch this one episode of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, yea it wasn't fun for me. It made no sense and just made my brain hurt. x.x

Also I'm gonna be honest, I was forced to watch this one episode of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, yea it wasn't fun for me. It made no sense and just made my brain hurt. x.x
Was it the first episode? If you don't watch the previous episodes of course it won't make sense :p

Ha no, my friend that made me watch it insisted that it didn't matter and it was like ep 50 or 40 something I think, I don't remember but it was like 4 years ago so xD

Ha no, my friend that made me watch it insisted that it didn't matter and it was like ep 50 or 40 something I think, I don't remember but it was like 4 years ago so xD
Hah. If you were watching the 2012 one especially it matters, though it only had 24 episodes 3 years ago :p

I did. There wasn't a clear explanation for how Homura did what she did IIRC, though she had a particularly close bond with Madokami, so it was, perhaps, that.

Anyway, it's easy to come up with powers beyond that. Just say, like, the Chousin/Kami Tenchi or Elder God Demonbane are watching this for their amusement. They're so far above most other fictions it's laughable.
You realize Madoka became so fuggin powerful she was no longer even tied to existence?
And Homura... don't get me started.
I'm starting to worry about spoilers.

You realize Madoka became so fuggin powerful she was no longer even tied to existence?
And Homura... don't get me started.
I'm starting to worry about spoilers.
[spoili]I'm quite aware of that. Madoka became a universal constant as opposed to a person. That's pretty strong don't get me wrong, but people like The Beyonder casually wipe out entire universes, constants, laws, and all. People like Kami Tenchi and Elder God Demonbane are above that. Elder God Demonbane locks away omnipotents on a daily basis. It can summon an infinite army of Demonbanes that have, do, will, and can't exist. Kami Tenchi is as godly to the Chousin, who created multiple universes for sport, as they are to normal humans. The PMMM universe is horribly outclassed.[/spoili]

Not...necessarily? It's not just creating universes and becoming omnipotent, they rewrite reality itself, the entirety of existence, as YOUNG GIRLS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, they learn, they grow, shit like that? Given situations present in the anime, if they were to come to past when the magical girls were older and much more experienced, and understood the nature of what they were doing, they would be capable of much more insanity. Trying to pit infinite against infinite against each other and say one is so much above the other is kindof a falsehood since infinity is equal to infinity soooo. Of course we won't be dealing with any of this in the RP so why are we off on such a strange tangent again? ._.

Not...necessarily? It's not just creating universes and becoming omnipotent, they rewrite reality itself, the entirety of existence, as YOUNG GIRLS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, they learn, they grow, shit like that? Given situations present in the anime, if they were to come to past when the magical girls were older and much more experienced, and understood the nature of what they were doing, they would be capable of much more insanity. Trying to pit infinite against infinite against each other and say one is so much above the other is kindof a falsehood since infinity is equal to infinity soooo. Of course we won't be dealing with any of this in the RP so why are we off on such a strange tangent again? ._.
[spoili]Because it's entertaining? :p I think they might actually lose power as they get older. Their power are tied to their emotions, which is why they choose young girls. And there are greater "infinities" so to speak, actually. For example, there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2. 1.01, 1.001, 1.0001, and so on. That's infinite. But there's also true infinite, from negative infinity to infinity. Madoka and Homura at their peak would be like the infinite from 1 to 2, while EGD and Kami Tenchi would be the true infinite.[/spoili]

[spoili]Because it's entertaining? :p I think they might actually lose power as they get older. Their power are tied to their emotions, which is why they choose young girls. And there are greater "infinities" so to speak, actually. For example, there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2. 1.01, 1.001, 1.0001, and so on. That's infinite. But there's also true infinite, from negative infinity to infinity. Madoka and Homura at their peak would be like the infinite from 1 to 2, while EGD and Kami Tenchi would be the true infinite.[/spoili]
Well no matter how old you get you still have the ability to experience emotions to their full extent. Then if you wanted to get technical, there is a small amount of evidence that suggests emotions are purely constructs of society, and that our brains come up with out emotions based on how we believe they're supposed to be based on what other people say about said emotions. But of course the more you look into emotions the more emotions you find who's name you might have never even heard of. To that extent, there is no limit to what an emotion could be! And with the knowledge of an adult your brain gets access to much more complicated feelings. Due to that, the power of a magical girl is truly limitless when put through situations like Madoka and Homura. There is no end to what they can accomplish.

Well no matter how old you get you still have the ability to experience emotions to their full extent. Then if you wanted to get technical, there is a small amount of evidence that suggests emotions are purely constructs of society, and that our brains come up with out emotions based on how we believe they're supposed to be based on what other people say about said emotions. But of course the more you look into emotions the more emotions you find who's name you might have never even heard of. To that extent, there is no limit to what an emotion could be! And with the knowledge of an adult your brain gets access to much more complicated feelings. Due to that, the power of a magical girl is truly limitless when put through situations like Madoka and Homura. There is no end to what they can accomplish.
[spoili]While true, they stated in-universe that young girls give the greatest energy. So I'm not sure about that one, regardless of how it works in the real world. Though perhaps if Homura tried to fix everything another 100 times, Madoka could become a multiversal entity? Hard to say for a series that hasn't shown a definitive upper limit, but for the sake of argument we usually just stick to what's been shown. Otherwise we end up with some pretty silly assumptions, particularly in VS Forums.[/spoili]

BTW, Kay, we do have a PMMM rp we're both in, you should be making your character :P Rosalyn's gonna be there too

(Hey guys, you should probably take this discussion to PM if you haven't done so already so you don't bog down the OOC thread. >w>')

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
Honestly...my Two cents
EGD isn't even in the same league as other characters
He's on his own planet of OP
He doesn't need reality in order to exist, and took on a pantheon of several omnipotent beings without sustaining so much as a scratch, he makes gods look like little bitches XD

But yeah...I'm interested to see who Kiri ends up getting paired with

There is someone here I'd enjoy seeing him paired with, but not getting my hopes up, cause it's unlikely it'll happen :P

Status
Not open for further replies.