Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm gonna warn you...

Skill Killer is going to be the bane of everyone with an excessive amount of power XD

Simply put "The bigger you are, the harder you fall" sums the skill up perfectly
I don't believe this is a fighting based RP anyhow xD

If I just wanted to be powerful I'd have gone with GER as my Stand :p

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
OKay so I went to see what the whole homestuck deal is yesterday when I read that you wanted to use that fandom. I'm not gonna lie, it makes me nervous. The concept of Homestuck is a good one, and though I didn't get very far before deeming it 'eh' I feel like it was well written However, Homestuck is largely illustrated, and it is just one perpetual joke. I'm not sure if that medium will work well with what is inherently a romance. However, I assume you know better, so as long as you write like a normal RP-er in the game, I'm fine, and you're approved.
Trust me, if you base your overall opinion on act 1 alone, you're going to get the wrong idea. Sure it's a comedy at heart, but once the story kicks in full force, it also gets huge elements of drama, romance, and intense worldbuilding. Shipping is actually a huuuuge huge part of the fandom.

So would sign ups be closed for males?
Your character is approved, so they're exclusive right now but it's not relevant to you.
Well, I'm gonna warn you...

Skill Killer is going to be the bane of everyone with an excessive amount of power XD

Simply put "The bigger you are, the harder you fall" sums the skill up perfectly
...and...
I already spoiled it in the CS, though put a warning at the top.

Eh, given we have a DBZ character in here, 5 seconds of ZA WARUDOing isn't so bad. Especially if he can go SSJ2. Solar-system destroying Kamehameha waves...
It'll work out fine with OP and the like, the humanoid organisms that run the thing are like half a million times more powerful than your characters so everyone's powers will be 'weakened'. More on that in the OC.

OH GOD
WE PUT A MAGICAL GIRL AND A SOUL WEAPON IN THE SAME RP
DOES ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THIS SITUATION

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Trust me, if you base your overall opinion on act 1 alone, you're going to get the wrong idea. Sure it's a comedy at heart, but once the story kicks in full force, it also gets huge elements of drama, romance, and intense worldbuilding. Shipping is actually a huuuuge huge part of the fandom.
Oh the shame, I didn't even finish act 1, he hadn't actually started the video game.

Sorry if I've offended any homestuck-ers, I'm not trying to!

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I don't believe this is a fighting based RP anyhow xD

If I just wanted to be powerful I'd have gone with GER as my Stand :p
Yeah, I might give Kiri the ability to channel his wavelength into his hits like Stein, basically works like Hamon...

Even looks kinda the same XD

But yeah, should we have to fight anything, Kiri's not too great without a powerful wielder, someone who can deal with the difficulty of using a weapon like him

No... Sorry, I've read the first 3 books and I just don't see pets being a part of it. Honestly, how would she have time for a pet? Where would she get a pet owl? She's basically from our universe, and we don't have pet owls.

As far as the hair, sounds good.

Just get these edits made and you're good to go. :)
Actually, Hodge owns a pet raven named Hugo or Hugin which was originally the pet of Valentine. Anyway, the pet thingy isn't important so I'll just change it up :)

OH GOD
I DO AND TRUST ME I AM EXCITED. NOT TO MENTION THAT IN THE SHERLOCK, MAGICAL GIRL, MORTAL INSTRUMENTS , AND POSSIBLY HOMESTUCK (maybe? Not sure) WORLD HARRY POTTER IS A BOOK.

I'm just saying it's entirely possible that some crazed Harry Potter fan ends up in the arena...

Keep in mind that for the Sherlock, Magical Girl, Mortal Instruments, and possibly Homestuck fandoms, they are based on top of the 'real' world so it's possible that they know of each other and the other fandoms. I'm not against this sort of shenanigans, and in fact I encourage it.

hoot and nanny oz.gif

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Yeah, I might give Kiri the ability to channel his wavelength into his hits like Stein, basically works like Hamon...

Even looks kinda the same XD

But yeah, should we have to fight anything, Kiri's not too great without a powerful wielder, someone who can deal with the difficulty of using a weapon like him
What if, like, Star Platinum wielded you. He could be Silver Star Platinum Chariot.

OH GOD
NO SOUL TO KILL

Keep in mind that for the Sherlock, Magical Girl, Mortal Instruments, and possibly Homestuck fandoms, they are based on top of the 'real' world so it's possible that they know of each other and the other fandoms. I'm not against this sort of shenanigans, and in fact I encourage it.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is too, actually. In fact, SPOILERS FOR PART 6

One Stand's power is to bring all fictional characters to life. They have to fight Mickey Mouse and other people.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
I DO AND TRUST ME I AM EXCITED. NOT TO MENTION THAT IN THE SHERLOCK, MAGICAL GIRL, MORTAL INSTRUMENTS , AND POSSIBLY HOMESTUCK (maybe? Not sure) WORLD HARRY POTTER IS A BOOK.

I'm just saying it's entirely possible that some crazed Harry Potter fan ends up in the arena...

View attachment 74818
probably me

Lol its amazing how much you miss when you don't get alerts. I can't wait to start thus though :)

Part of the canon story does take place on Earth, but conceptually it applies to many different universes. Paul lives on a planet that doesn't have much to do with Earth, so at least for me that's not likely.

Fianna Lovelace

View attachment 74540

Name:
Fianna Lovelace

Appearance:
Standing five foot four, Fianna is a slim, young lady with pink colored hair which reaches her hips, and her bangs go across her forehead. She has cool light blue eyes and usually wears a black halter top that reveals a little of her chest. Her way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving her the flirty appearance. She has fawn tanned skin.

Her original hair color was black but at the age 15, she started dyeing her hair due to a horrid incident. During a fight with a ravener, the blood of the said demon got in her hair and stained it in an icky color for weeks. Since then, she started dyeing her hair pink.

Fandom/Universe:
Mortal Instruments

Fandom/Universe Short Description:
In the world where the supernaturals exist, there will always be chaos and evil. Thanks to the Shadowhunters who are humans with angelic blood, they have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

As mentioned earlier, Shadowhunters live in the Shadow World were supernaturals exist in harmony and chaos. There is the Underworld where most of the criminals hide and there's the institute where shadowhunters reside.

Family:
Claude (Father)
Strict yet caring, Fianna's father is someone you shouldn't mess around with when it comes to family. Claude made sure that Fianna grew into someone strong and independent. He gave her strict military training that is far more harder than her brothers' training. Fianna didn't complain for she knew that is how her father expressed his love towards her. You could almost say that she's daddy's girl.

Emily (Mother)
Just like any mother, Emily made sure that everyone of her children grew into fine young gents or lady with proper ettiqutte, manners and education. She taught them how to be have kindness and humility. Her mother taught her about how to be the perfect wife and lady, teaching her music, literature and arts.

Patrick (Older brother)
Patrick never fails to embarrass Fianna everytime she got to visit them. He loves to tease her little sister, sometimes punch her out of nowhere or just drive her crazy.

Paul (Younger brother)
Fianna is very fond of her younger brother Paul who is a little devil. He forms an alliance with Patrick everytime Fianna visits and just pranks her like crazy like there's no tomorrow. Of course, Fianna understood that this is just brotherly love and at the end of the day, they'll be happier than ever.

Current Relationship Status:
Single

Biography:
Fianna was born and raised in a family of well respected shadowhunters and lived in Idris for 15 years beore moving in the institute. Just like any shadowhunter, she was trained and taught exceptionally about almost everything. May it be weaponry, botany, medicine or history, Fianna knew something about almost anything.

At the age of 15, she started living in the institute and live her life independently.

She had killed a couple of demons and she's willing to do anything for her survival as long as she's not hurting anyone. She's still human after all and has a thing called "conscience" and "morale".

The last thing she remembered was she was on her way to the institute before she passed out and found herself in a strange place, in a strange house.

Your Role Play Schedule:
I'm always online 24/7 and post once a day unless something came up (like school works) but I'll make sure to inform you if that happens :)

Powers/Strengths:
Thanks to her father, Fianna knows hand to hand combat and was quite fond of using long range weapons such as bow and arrows, whip, and sword. She is also quite agile, flexible and can carve runes that can boost up almost anything.

Weaknesses:
Fianna can't handle to much stress and she easily cracks under pressure. She is also afraid of flying bugs.

5 Possessions and Clothing:
Her chain scythe

A family heirloom necklace that's been passed down for thousands and thousands of generations
View attachment 74821

Her pink iPod touch

A pink moleskine

Her family's picture

Current Occupation:
shadowhunter
Approved!

Part of the canon story does take place on Earth, but conceptually it applies to many different universes. Paul lives on a planet that doesn't have much to do with Earth, so at least for me that's not likely.
Ah, ok, sounds good.

I thought about creating a trollsona instead, but that's so hideously overdone. ;-; Really I just took an original OC and went "what if he played Sburb" so a lot of the connections to the original story are going to be loose at best, mostly based around the worldbuilding rather than any individual character or plot point. I figure that'll make it easier to roleplay with people not familiar with the story.

*coughs and casually pulls out wand* hello Harry Potter fan

• Love
*Ahem* I lied... *Takes out The Warriors Sonic Screwdriver..*

Wait, may I ask how this alien race is going to keep a Magical Girl in check? Since they have reality bending potential if put in weird situations ._. And if you watched PMMM you know that "Oh we've got Magical Girls under control" is not ever a valid statement .-. I'm gonna guess their counting on a romance to keep her under control?

Wait, may I ask how this alien race is going to keep a Magical Girl in check? Since they have reality bending potential if put in weird situations ._. And if you watched PMMM you know that "Oh we've got Magical Girls under control" is not ever a valid statement .-. I'm gonna guess their counting on a romance to keep her under control?
You already got your wish, didn't you? The potential was there due to Homura's repeated...interventions and Madoka having not become a Magical Girl yet, so she could make a big wish based on her potential. Her potential was already used up if she's a magical girl already.

@Moogle-Girl JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, that's what you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.