Katrinka's Dating Service

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

"Talented, no. Enjoy it, very much so!" Katrinka took his hand and it was her who led him to the dance floor. She had to bounce on her toes as she waved an arm over her head to catch the attention of her DJ. Sexy grinding pop was good for all of the younger people, but if she were going to dance, she liked a little more class to it! The DJ caught her waving and held up a couple CDs. Katrinka pointed to the left and gave a thumbs up.

In ten seconds, that fast paced Ke$ha song was switched to something a little slower. Not too slow! She did want to see if he could really dance! With a grin she rest her free hand at Brandon's shoulder.

"I give Charlie a bunch of mix CDs with ideal songs for setting moods. Granted, normally it's clients doing all the dancing, but they're some of my favorite songs too."
[/dash]
[/bg]

[bg=#417C64][Dash=#87fdce]
[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

"The more I talk to you, the more I feel entrapped in your mystery. You certainly enjoy what you do don't you Katrinka?" Brandon placed his free hand at her waist, and then placed his feet. From the music, he got the idea of a slower dance. Nothing fancy... yet. Taking the lead, he step to the side slightly, and began guiding his partner to a steady rhythm. His first foot led to the next, and seemingly carved out a path for them as they slowly circled in the crowd of people.

Brandon seemed to have a knack for dancing, or at least an aptitude for it. He thoroughly enjoyed dancing, and was very glad that he'd came here so far. "You know, Katrinka... I'm getting the feeling that you don't just enjoy this job. I think you actually put a little more of yourself into it each and every day. I find that truly honorable, and very impressive."
[/dash]
[/bg]

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

"I've never considered myself very mysterious." He brought up her work and his comments must have struck home because she was looking a bit sheepish and maybe even a little embarrassed. Katrinka moved a little closer to him if only so she could hide her face near his shoulder and not have herself caught blushing. Her dancing, though, was flawless! She followed his lead without even a second thought and never had to look at her feet or correct her steps.

"My job is my life, really. It is important to me. But, if you compliment me any more I'm going to end up neglecting all of these very eager people and run away with you." She had managed to get her embarrassment under control and was once again offering that cheeky smile. Katrinka was tempted to run away with him anyway. He did smell divine!

[/dash]
[/bg]

[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

"We often think we know everything there is to know about us, Katrinka. We don't seem to ever explore the Mystery. That's being biased in a way don't you think?" Leaning his head down so he could speak into her ear Brandon almost whispered "Let me solve the mystery that I've seemed to have found."

"My job is my life, really. It is important to me. But, if you compliment me any more I'm going to end up neglecting all of these very eager people and run away with you."

"Heh... I'm usually not one to be selfish, but I rather like the idea of that. You'd best not be putting ideas into my head if you aren't scheming Miss. I've easily manipulated at times." Giving a smile of his own to Katrinka, Brandon slowly lifted her arm, and twirled her before drawing close again. "And you said you weren't talented... another piece to the puzzle that is Katrinka Carrel."
[/dash]
[/bg]

Sean was keeping time with Aprils faced paced grind. Man, thought Sean, she must do this a lot. Their moves were in perfect sync, Sean kept his hips placed tightly against her as she worked her magic. Things were starting to heat up, that was for sure, Sean tried his hardest to think of cold, un-attractive things. The last thing he wanted was to make an.........unwanted point, especially during a grind session when wearing such tight pants. The ice cube method worked well, and as if everything was working in his favor, a slow, romantic song came on. He quickly spun April around, placing his hands firmly on her waist. He looked into her eyes, as if to say can I have this dance? If there was one thing Sean was confident in, it was his Dancing skills. He had taken Ball room dancing for years, forced to by his mother, and although at the time he hated it, now it was paying off.

At that moment, with the slow song and April looking beautiful as ever, Sean decided to make his move. He pulled her closer, at the same time moving his face towards hers. Pausing for just a moment, with their lips only centimeters apart. In that split second he prayed she was as into him as he was into her.

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

"I find it very hard to believe you could be manipulated in to anything!" Katrinka laughed as she was spun, her dress making that perfect swish at her knees. Then it was right back in to his arms where she was finding herself far too comfortable. The temptation to flirt and flirt deviously was strong! But she needed to be responsible for the event she planned meticulously herself. Blue eyes and a smile was not supposed to sway her!

"We're spending far too much time talking about me, Mr. Bathis. Aren't you a mystery yourself? A handsome man with a good steady job, a love of puppies, and a brilliant dancer. I would think someone would have married you a long time ago." She sure would have! ...And really should have kicked herself for thinking it too.

[/dash]
[/bg]

[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

"Me a mystery? Surely not." He answered in jest, and then sighed softly. "Some think that would be the case... though the truth is I've had a few relationships before, but they just never quite panned out. Call it fate, and a little of it isn't too bad. Helps me keep from worrying about everything. The longer you wait, the more potent the concoction my parents always said."

Guiding the both of them across the floor, Brandon continued to lead perfectly, and then paused a moment as he turned, and dipped Katrinka. "What's got your interest? Anything in particular that you're really curious about?" He asked seeing that she already knew a good bit about what he'd written down in his profile... but those things never really let you get to the core of a person.

Brandon held her there with a firm arm for a moment before lifting her back to her feet. "Well then... Begin your interrogation." He laughed.
[/dash]
[/bg]

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

Dipped and pulled back to her feet again, Katrinka was nearly dizzy! However, she was just given an open door to pry, and she was always one to take advantage when offered.

"What I'm curious about? You realize I could ask a million questions and never quite be satisfied, yes?" Katrinka had to give it some serious consideration. His profile told the basic details. Speaking with him gave her more insight. Now she wanted to know what sort of man was going to be taking her to dinner, and that required very clever questions.

"All right then, you have to take this seriously and don't think I'm trying to be fresh! I want to know what sort of underwear you prefer on a normal day, what music you like to listen to when you like to relax and what food you love so much you could eat it every other day and still not be sick of it."

[/dash]
[/bg]

[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

"I'm alright with you asking a million questions. It lets me hear your voice just a little longer." He answered, and then listened intently to Katrinka as she asked her few questions.

"Ah... well I stick to boxers. I like the feel of it. Lets me feel like I've got my options open. As for music... I'm pretty open to anything, but It's usually a toss up between the Offpsring, Tool, or perhaps some Audioslave. Cheeseburgers, and crawfish. I'll always be a southern American boy." He answered smiling, and looked away for a second before looking back down at Katrinka. "Now it's your turn. It's only fair. Though I've got a few other questions if I can ask them."

Twirling her once more, he pulled her in close, and looked deep into her eyes. "What drives you so hard to help others find love... and why do I get the feeling that you yourself... are slowly beginning to not expect it yourself?"
[/dash]
[/bg]

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

Katrinka nodded thoughtfully to all of his answers, filing those away for further examination. She was even more than willing to share her responses. But it was his own question that sent her reeling. Enough where she missed a step and stumbled against him before righting herself quickly and smoothly back in to the dance like it hadn't happened at all.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat, praying she wasn't three shades of red. "I think love is important for everyone. Most people spend their entire lives looking for it, so I like to make it a little easier. Honestly, I have dated before! Granted, I was in college when I was last in a serious relationship, but I date. Sometimes. Work has been so much more important for me and meeting someone that isn't going to sleep with my roommate or steal everything in my savings, or isn't going to tell me I need breast implants is apparently hard to find -- And I completely just went off on a tangent didn't I?"

With a soft groan Katrinka dropped her head forward against his shoulder and intended to just keep it there until she died of embarrassment.

[/dash]
[/bg]

[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

Doing his best to help steady her, Brandon blinked once as if in a wince. "If I upset you, or pried deeper than I should have... I am sorry." As Katrinka went on about her fears, and the facts of her life, Brandon listened quietly, and gave her his full attention. Feeling her head rest against his shoulder, he couldn't help but look down at her, and tuck a few stray strands of hair behind her ear. "That is a truly noble trait... makes me wish I had some kind of calling like that."

"That tangent as you called it... is the truth though... isn't it? You've been hurt some cruel ways in the past. I promise that I won't do the same, if you ponder the idea of giving this stranger a chance. I'm now where near perfect, but I am kind." Placing a finger under her chin, he lightly tilted her face so he could look at her. "Willing to take a leap of faith on my account? I promise I'll never lie, and I'll always do my best to keep you smiling. A sight as beautiful as the rising sun. There's no reason for them both to set."
[/dash]
[/bg]

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

That was it. There went all her logic, excuses and resistance. She didn't want to be, but here she was smitten with a puppy crush. He was sweet and charming... and she was really, really, really hoping that maybe just this once she wasn't jumping in head first to another bad move!

All of those thoughts ran clear across her face in each expression she made as she chewed her inner lip. Katrinka finally seemed to come to a decision as she took a deep breath and let it out in a long, de-stressing sigh.

"All right." she grinned as she tilted her head. "One leap of faith for the man with a promise. If you can do all of that, I can most certainly promise the same. No lying, no cheating, always kind and wanting to make you smile. Or keying up your new paint job if I get angry."

[/dash]
[/bg]

[size=+1]Brandon[/size]

"Good. Thank you, Katrinka. Sincerely. But the part about keying cars... Not so much haha." For a cheery individual, a certain light came to his eyes after hearing her answer. "This should be the part where I sweep you off your feet, and take you somewhere to enjoy the night sky... but you've still got work I suppose. Guess that means we're stuck here for the time being." He didn't sound disappointed when he said that. In truth there was an amount of content in his voice.

Katrinka's willingness to take a chance, was something he hadn't expected. It really made him think that perhaps luck would change. For himself, and for her as well. "You know... you do owe me a shirt... I could never get that soda stain out of that shirt when I got home." He teased, and continued leading her on the dance floor, though both his hands now rested at her waist as they slow danced closer.
[/dash]
[/bg]

April enjoyed the movement that Sean was matching to the song, it was upbeat and matched her mood perfectly. His hands on her couldn't help her get a little hot and bothered but she kept that in check for now. She grooved along, matching Sean in movement and grinding up against him, hoping that she was working her magic properly. This time, he better not be gay She thought to herself, having previous bad luck when it came to things like that.

She smiled as the songs shifted to something slower. She felt Sean spin her around, their hips still pressed tightly together and she smiled. Sean certainly was handsome in the light. She could feel the tension between them as he leaned in to kiss her. As he was centimeters away from her lips she leaned in and closed the gap, her lips connecting with his for a moment, pulling back ever so slightly. She smiled widely, before taking a step back and slipping, falling onto her butt.

"OUCH! I JUST FELL AND BUST MY SHIT!" She cried out, tearing up a little bit. She pouted, holding up her hand to have Sean help her up. Of course, little to his knowledge this was her ploy to get him over to one of the more "private" areas and see how that went.

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

"I do, don't I?" Katrinka nearly lapsed in to apologizing about it all over again! "Maybe before that dinner date I will take you shopping for a nice new shirt."

"OUCH! I JUST FELL AND BUST MY SHIT!"

"Speaking of work!" There wasn't a person in the whole building that could have missed April's shouting! And though she would have liked to keep dancing, she couldn't let one of her clients go unattended. Or make a scene. Or sue! "I'll be right back. I promise!"

Katrinka was already stepping away to weave around the other people on the dance floor. "It's all right, I've got her!" she reassured the others around, just as she stepped up behind April on the floor. Leaning down, she caught the girl under the arms and with a little support had her back on those ridiculous in moments.

"Are you all right? You're April, yes? Here, let's me and Sean get you over to a quiet seat!"

[/dash]
[/bg]

Sean closed his eyes and let his lips do the work, he softly pushed his to April's, holding for just a second. Being gentle enough to savor the feeling, but firm enough to let her know he meant business. Sean prided himself on first kisses, after all they were not only the most memorable, but also the pin point to future recollections of each other. It had to be perfect, and to Sean, it was. Just as she went to pull away, Sean was opening his eyes. She looked beautiful, simply adorable with the light bringing out her already flawless features, she was amazing, and.....she was falling.....again!! Sean reached out, but managed to get only air as she took her second trip of the evening onto the floor.

"OUCH! I JUST FELL AND BUST MY SHIT!"

Sean burst out in an inadvertent laugh that was quickly replaced with concern. Why the hell did she keep falling? was she nervous? Maybe he was making her uncomfortable, Sean questioned himself just as Katrinka ran up to help April to her feet.

"Are you all right? You're April, yes? Here, let's me and Sean get you over to a quiet seat!"

What an awesome hostess she was, thought Sean. Amazing how on top of everything she was, considering the fact that she was in the middle of a conversation herself at the time of the fall.

"Thank you so much, Katrinka." Sean sincerely added as he helped April towards the Private area. He held her around the waist, making sure she wouldn't fall again before they made it..........to the private seating!

"How's it going over here, B?" Deborah asked as she ducked behind the bar. The bartender looked up after serving someone their vodka shot.

"Nothing much. Except it looks like Miss K might have caught a fish of her own." He winked at Deborah and she looked over in the direction he was looking in.

Deborah huffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't make me puke." It was bad enough she'd been talked into wearing a knee-length skirt to go with this buttoned-up shirt, the "cute" little scarf, and the heels. Now she had to witness the mushy romantic side of the business.

B laughed and served another guest a drink. "So, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing much. I just came to make sure everything was going smooth here. You know how it is, Miss K wants everything to run smoothly and I figured I should do a little undercover security work." Deborah shrugged. "Okay, I'm out then. Call me if you need anything." She ducked under the counter again and disappeared into the crowd.

April was a little shocked as Sean let out a laugh but didn't get mad, she knew if it was him she'd have done the same. She smiled as she was helped up by Katrinka, the very hostess of the club, which caused a large blush to cross her cheeks.

"Are you all right? You're April, yes? Here, let's me and Sean get you over to a quiet seat!" Katrinka said, April nodding.

April smiled as she felt Sean's arm slip around her waist as the two of them lead her to the private seating. As soon as she was situated in the seating she reached out and grabbed Katrinka, placing a passionate kiss on her lips and pulling back with a giggle. "Thank you very much." April smiled, with a wink to Katrinka before waving to the DJ from the seating, telling him to switch it up once he had the chance, once again. He nodded to her and changed to another one of her favorites (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfM5HKSkGao)

April turned and looked to Sean, smiling widely, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a deep kiss as well. April was determined to have fun tonight and so she was.

Sean walked helped Katrinka with April. She was seriously one of the most accident prone people Sean had ever met. After they sat her down, Sean took a seat next to her in the dimly lit Vip lounge. He found that it was really a classy place. It was nice when clubs kept their VIP areas away and secluded from the main area, it really gave them a romantic feel. Although he wanted another drink, he knew he could wait. The only thought in his mind was that their first kiss hadn't been interrupted. Just as Katrinka was about to leave, Sean's eyes almost shot out of his head as April gave her a kiss. It wasn't the kind of kiss that a friend might give another friend that said "Hey, Thanks" It was the kind of kiss that said "Lets get it on!".

Sean barely had time for it to register as he was puled into a deep kiss from April. He kissed her back as hard as he was kissed. It was raw, passionate, and very rewarding. Sean ran a hand down to the small of her back, leaning back himself a little as he did so. He pulled her body to his, feeling every inch of himself tingle with the rich delight of temptation being fulfilled.

As any guy would be thinking in a situation like this, Sean only wanted to see how far this would go.

[bg=#3A3434]
[dash=#A89382]

Katrinka found herself kissed by a giggling April! And while she was standing there with a stunned expression, April turned her lips to Sean, who had a far better response to sudden kissing. Clearing her throat, Katrinka took a step or two backwards. The young lady was terribly drunk. Something needed to be done about that before she got herself in too much trouble.

"I am... I am going to send someone over with some coffee." Hands on her cheeks, Katrinka moved away from the kissing couple. She was glad people made a connection, but she wanted to make sure people had their senses about them.

Once she ran in to Deborah, she took the woman gently by the elbow. "Deborah, that one over there - Miss April. If you could take her some coffee. Maybe iced coffee in a pretty glass so it looks like a fancy drink. I want to make sure she's sober enough before she leaves here with someone and does anything she might regret."
[/dash]
[/bg]

Meanwhile, Paris wasn't having any luck. Who knew there were so many desperate people looking for dates. Couldn't they hit up people the normal way? Like in coffee shops or something?

Stopping near Drake at the bar, she leaned over to catch the bartender's attention. "Hey, I'm looking for my granddad. His name is Murray. Have you seen an old guy wandering around looking confused and saying weird stuff?"

The bartender raised an eyebrow and gestured to more than one old man in the room. To Paris' surprise there was apparently old geezers also trying to score dates. Great.

"Uh okay. Nevermind. Ugh! The drinks are free right, can I get a coke?"