Karikawa school

lammy___nd_flaky___render__by_andyxchan-d4lig3c.png

Cynthia
A petite female entered the room, wearing the standard, female uniform. Her hair was long and unruly, wavy and thick. Although unruly, it didn't seem to get tangled at all. Her eyes were the same colour as her hair, however had more of the 'sunset' impression. "U-Um..! Sorry I"m late.. T-Teacher.." The female began stuttering, as she was nervous as it was her first day. She had moved in with her friend next to her, who appeared much more upbeat and cheery rather than herself. She was standing at a short 4'10", just an inch taller than her friend in front of her. She also had a large bow in her hair, because her friend thought that it would look cute on her.

~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn
The other female had entered before her shy friend, even though her friend was taller than herself. "Heyo!~" She chimed brightly, keeping an optimistic smile despite being late. She didn't mind standing out, even though the red head kept hiding behind her as if saying 'No no no please don't attract attention..'. An odd pair they were, but they were cute nonetheless. She was also wearing the uniform as well, and her hair was cut short and put up in a high side pony tail. It was a light purple colour, fading into a blue near the tips. She was standing at 4'9", shorter than the other said female, and basically, they were midgets. One of them was timid, the other didn't seem to care. "So, what'd we miss?"

a person lightly tapped Cynthia and Evelyn's shoulders, then held up a small whiteboard.

It said "the entire class, pretty much..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynthia herself, jumped upon being tapped on the shoulder due to being off guard. Then again, she was always off guard. "I-I see..." She sighed, and the guilt got to her. She started tearing up, even though this was such a trivial matter. "I-I.. I'm sorry..." She uttered out, looking up at the girl who held the white board. Usually, people wouldn't know how to react to this, and start panicking, but that was really how Cynthia apologized.

~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn, on the other hand, didn't seem to care too much. When she turned around, she found the silent female, and automatically assumed that she was mute. "Oh, oops. that's my bad haha.." She let out a somewhat nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her head as she did so. She appeared much more laid back than Cynthia, and when Evelyn noticed Cynthia crying, she pat the slightly taller girl's head. "Oh come on, it's not your fault. I just took too much time getting my hair ready. Don't cry." Evelyn smiled at Cynthia, and Cynthia would eventually stop crying. "Any who, nice to meet you! My name is Evelyn, this over here is Cynthia! What's your name?"

@Katey

'I am Kana. Please use ce/cer/cers/cerself for me. what are your names and pronouns?' Ce wrote on the board.
Ce furrowed cer brows at Cynthia and added 'are you alright?'

As Senna approached the room, she noticed three girls talking. Well, two of them were talking. The third was writing on a white board. Apparently she couldn't speak. Since class was already over, she figured she might as well introduce herself. Making friends couldn't hurt.

"Yo, I'm Senna," she said, approaching the mute and two friends. "Hope you don't mind, but I overheard you guys. Nice to meet ya, Cynthia, Evelyn. And you too...Kana," she paused to read the white board, raising an eye at the first question. "Huh?" But the sound of crying and reading the second question made her turn to the red-haired girl. "Yeah, why're you crying?" she asked, following the other girl's question.

"Hehe, sorry about that! Cynthia just tends to overreact at times, not problem!" Evelyn assured Kana, smiling brightly. She seemed to be able to get along with others quickly, compared the Cynthia at least. She was still shy and trying to hide behind Evelyn. It was times like these where Cynthia wanted to be shorter and actually be able to hide behind her. "Like I said, I'm Evelyn, and the red one is Cynthia!... Pronouns huh.. I guess we use she, her, hers, and herself!" Evelyn decided to play along, since it would be more polite than to say that she didn't understand. Based off what she-- er, ce said, ce was referring to those pronouns.

Evelyn then looked over at the other female who entered, and she greeted cheerfully. She actually childishly saluted to the girl who entered the room. "Nice to meet you too!" She didn't seem to mind how the Senna walked in. The more, the merrier in her opinion!

~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia on the other hand, stayed silent and tried not to be in the way. "U-Um.. I'm sorry..." Cynthia whispered out, looking at both the other females.

Kibo looked up to see what the commotion was about. It seemed that some girls had entered late to class and one of them was crying. Suddenly the boys phone buzzed, he lifted it to see what it was. It was his dad. The boy sighed a little. "Well I got to go" he told the others as he began to walk backwards. "My dad needs help" he told them. Just as Kibo got to the door, he spun around accidentally bumping into the girls. "Ahh, sorry about that" he apologized, rubbing his head.

Cecilie Westheimer

Cecilie made her way to the school, the building already bigger than she had expected it to be. A sigh escaped from her lips as she would look at it, feeling a bit intimidated because she was not used to go to such big schools at all. She came from the country side in Germany and only went to small schools with maybe two hundert students maximum who went there.

Her hand gripped the leash of her bag and breathed in and out deeply before making her way towards the entrance. The first thing that she would need to do is to get in class on time but she did not know where on earth that room even was as this was like an other dimension in her eyes...​

The girl was a bit surprised at the salute, but decided to just shrug it off. Suddenly, a boy bumped into her, apologizing.

Senna raised a hand as if to wave it off. "No prob, might wanna look before you run into people though," she teased, smiling slightly.
"My name's Senna," she said, extending her hand to the boy for a handshake, "What about you?"

Her gaze averted from the boy to a blond girl who seemed to be lost for a second, but quickly looked back at the boy. She was already trying to talk to him, so she figured she'd just deal with the lost kid later, if she felt like it.

Last edited:
(MY ALEEEEERTS WHYYYYY!?) Vince looked extremely uncomfortable when Keita started to cry into his shoulder. He could be so weird sometimes. He kinda knew that he had his chance now... He would do it at the mall. Of course! He'd snapped his fingers in a eureka moment. And looked over at Kibo, 'talking' or writing to some girl. Was she a mute? Holy shit that'd be awesome. He slides in by Cynthia as they were talking to this mute girl and began furiously drawing something on the board. It was a fairly detailed picture of her. The whole message asked 'Are -picture of girl- a mute?' Vince held the chalk between two fingers like a cigarette and looked at her curiously. Before he flashed a quick smile to Cynthia and her friend Evelyn. He knew Evelyn well enough, but Cynthia was a flustered mystery.
@Teomessos @Katey

Cynthia didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that the girl was mute. In fact, she preferred it. Cynthia was never good at talking anyways, and she was thinking of becoming a selective mute for the sake of not having to speak. Of course, Evelyn would oppose to that and make Cynthia speak regardless anyways. At first, she was silent and she didn't seem to be far too afraid, that is until someone slipped in behind and startled her. "Eep!" She squeaked, gripping onto Evelyn's arm like a child. Cynthia really only attended the school so that she could be close to Evelyn, and that Evelyn was the only person she knew here. She did, however, have enough manners to wave back gently, and shyly.

~~~~~~~~

Evelyn on the other hand, seemed to enjoy the company, and found it interesting how the girl was mute. She was glad that there were enough nice people, and she was sure that Cynthia would soon take a liking to the area and grow out of her shell. Evelyn also seemed surprised, but not as surprised as Cynthia who had jumped. She watched him quickly draw out a picture on the board, and then applauded his artwork. "Bravo!" She chimed, giggling a little bit. She waved to Vince happily and cheerfully, as she always did.

@TwistedPainter

The two waved at Vince. Cynthia of course was a bit too shy for her on good, while Evelyn had waved and seemed totally ready to talk up a storm. Strange friends they were... Opposites attract. "Heh. Thanks. As much as I'll try to be humble it gets hard after a while... Can't hate your work forever." He talks without knowing who he was talking to. He was addressing all of them. He looked to Evelyn "Mina, Takara, and I are going to the new mall pretty soon... You want to tag along?" He looks at Cynthia with a mischievous smile. "You can bring your adorable social butterfly as well." He was joking around, not trying to make it seem like he was talking down Cynthia in any way. He found her cute, she always got s flustered and was really awkward... he didn't like her as he did Takara... Vince wanted to get going so he could ask Takara out, hoping he wouldn't get kneed in the stomach like Keita did...

Cynthia didn't seem too sure about this, and actually whispered in Evelyn's ear. "U-Um.. Is this a good idea?" She asked, looking up at Vince shyly and then looking back at Evelyn. Evelyn wasn't sure what the big deal was, since it would be nice to go shopping every once in a while. Out of the both of them, however, Cynthia was the most likely to Pull Evelyn into stores thinking that something is cute, although she usually refuses to admit it. "Come on Cynthia, it'll be a good change to get along with everyone! The more the merrier I say! Also..." Evelyn leaned up wot whisper in Cynthia's ear, with a small and faint smirk on her face. "We wouldn't want Mina to feel like a third wheel now would we?" Cynthia paused for a moment, and then let out a sigh. There really was no working around Evelyn, as she always found a way to make Cynthia follow her around. "Alright.." She mumbled, giving in to Evelyn's stubbornness.

A bright smile lit up on Evelyn's face, and it looked like she got the green light from Cynthia. "Alright! We can come! So what time and day are we meeting up?" She asked, as she was genuinely excited that they could all hang out together. She seemed to have the hint that Vince liked Takara, but she usually let her body language tease Vince, much to her enjoyment. "Evelyn.. You're such a sadist.." Cynthia muttered, and hid a faint laugh underneath it all.

@TwistedPainter

Tamara sat outside waiting for the group to come out. "They're sure taking there time up there." She thought as she saw a group of girls looking at her. The moment they realized she saw them they turned away and ran.

Kana seemed irritated when he just grabbed cer board without permission, but reasoned that he might have assumed ce was deaf too, since she was mute, so ce relaxed and watched him.

Ce gave a small gasp and a light blush as he began drawing an intricate picture of her. Ce had been confused at first, but as the image developed, ce got more and more amazed.

And when he made it into a message, ce smiled and nodded.

Ce took the board and the marker, but first took a picture of the image with cer cell phone. Ce hated to erase the beautiful picture, so ce took a picture of it so it would be okay.

Ce wiped everything away and wrote: 'Yes, I am completely mute. But I can hear. Thank you for the wonderful picture. And okay... Malls creep me out a bit, but I'll go. It should be fun with lots of friends around." Kana smiled.

Vince watched as Evelyn whispered to Cynthia. He had no idea what she said, but he just let it go. "Uh, we're going right now. Well, actually three minutes ago..." He smiled to the mute girl. "I'm Vincent, like the painter. Except I don't plan on cutting off my ear... Anyway, we should go." He walked out of the classroom quickly and looked around the hallway for a brief second and walked towards the entrance of the school. He passed by some girl who looked a little more than confused as to where she was. She had nice blonde hair, it made her stand out. Which is exactly why he stopped to talk to her. "Uh... Are you perhaps... Horribly lost?" He smiled jokingly, and glanced out the front doors seeing Takara there. How she had kneed Keita today... man... A woman in charge was always nice...
@JaeGyu

Senna turned from the boy who'd bumped into them, losing interest. "Mall, huh? I'll tag along, if you guys don't mind," she said to the group forming outside the classroom. She was bored out of her mind and didn't have anything better to do since she'd managed to miss all of class. She noticed Tamara dash away from them, though Senna had no idea why.

Mina had ran off to find Takara while everything was happening, she didn't care if more people were invited. She rushed out of the school and found Takara waiting for them. "Taka!" She shouted out as she ran over to her best friend, then stopped and gave her a big smile. "It seems were going to have more people coming with us than we thought."

"I hope there is a music store..."

Cynthia whispered, looking down at Evelyn. Evelyn knew Cynthia long enough to know that the girl adored the arts just as much as herself. They both enjoyed the arts, however, Cynthia was more talented in that area while Evelyn leaned over to sports, and they both seemed to do well academically. Although Evelyn was strong in the arts as well, she couldn't compete with Vince or Cynthia, but Cynthia couldn't keep up with Evelyn at track so Evelyn had the advantage there. Though, Cynthia would probably drag Evelyn to look at art and music, along with drama stuff, while evelyn on the other hand would sometimes look over them and drag Cynthia to buy clothing.

Although, at the mall, Evelyn would probably drag Cynthia to whatever stage was in the centre, since she heard that there would be a stage. Cynthia prayed that she wouldn't have to go through that again. Poor girl, oh well. Evelyn did her own thing, and by 'own thing', it meant dragging Cynthia around to stand in the centre of attention.

238753a40cc5b8f480be0e3772960e83.jpg

He entered the building in front of him, walking to the office to pick up his schedule. He walked through the halls of the school making his way towards his class. Making a brief stop he checked the map on his phone, he walked up to the door of the classroom 2A, fixed his tie, and knocked on the door. Getting clearance he slowly opened the door to the classroom walking in.