Karikawa school

179335AnimeGirlBrownHairBrownEyes.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/179335AnimeGirlBrownHairBrownEyes.jpg

Kana (Kahn-Uh) walked into the classroom, and silently handed the teacher a late note. Ce gave a small, sweet smile, then headed to cer desk.

Kana had long brown hair that bounced with each step, and a sweet smile that made it very hard to stay mad at cer. It was a charming feature.

Ce wore the school uniform, but instead of the typical male or female uniform alone, Ce wore a skort- a combination of the skirt and pants. Cer teachers had complained about it a lot at first, but ce pointed out that they didn't have any uniform options for people who were neither male nor female, and the principal wouldn't want cer to go off and complain about the school being discriminatory, right?

So they shut up about it.

The other thing to know about cer is that ce is mute. It was clear ce was mute, though it wasn't clear whether or not this was by cer choice.

However, it appeared ce was actually a rather upbeat and happy person.

No one had really had the chance to make friends with Kana yet, as ce only went one day before coming down with the flu and being sick for a week. This was cer first day back, and only cer second day here.

Kana took cer seat near the group of friends and looked around before noticing Kibo. Pretending to take notes, ce wrote 'Hi! You're new too, right?' on a piece of paper and then, when the teacher was turned around, crumpled it up and threw it at Kibo's head with a silent giggle.

The boy felt something hit the back of his head, he was half asleep so his reactions were a bit slow. But still he moved incredibly fast to catch the paper as it fell. Opening it up he read to note. The boy looked around to see who threw it. He noticed someone giggling, and guessed it was them. Kibo turned back and wrote on the paper "yeah I am. Are you?" Like the other person, he waited till the teacher was writing something down before he threw the note back.

'Sorta. I moved here a week ago. Got sick though, so today's just my second day. I'm Kana!' Ce smiled and threw it back when ce could.

Kibo caught the paper as it was thrown. He read the message, it seemed this person was also a new student. He began to write a reply, making sure not to be seen by the teacher. It read "My names Kibo. I hope you are better now". By now there was little room on the paper to write much, but he had managed to fit his reply in. He passed it back again.

Mina wanted class to end, she wanted to get to the end of school when her friends and her could hand out and go to the mall. She continued to doddle in her notebook, drawing little chibi versions of her friends as the teacher still went on. She looked over at the time, seeing that there wouldn't be too much longer until the bell would ring and they could all leave.

Kana took out another piece of paper and wrote 'yeah I am. Nice to meet you! Have you made any friends yet?' And then balled it up and tossed it at him when ce could.

He caught the note and read it, writing down his answer on the back. It said "Yeah, some".

Eventually the lesson ended and the class was over. The bell rang signaling the end of school, and the class was filled with soft sighs of joy. Kibo grabbed his stuff and shoveled it into his bag. The bandaged boy got out his seat and turned around. He smiled at the person he was note passing to through out the class. He then turned to face Mina. "So where is this new mall" he asked her as he stood by her desk.

The wave of students leaving the school hit the hallways as everyone rushed to clubs and sports practice. Among the mass was Keita, a known womanizer throughout the school. As he was walking several female students stopped and starred at him. Some were admirable of his good looks, he was tall, tan and fit he looked like He had a modelling carrer. Others were looking upon him with scorn the females he had broken up with, they were whispering into eachothers ear saying things like. "Whose the flavor of the month today?".
With a bright smile on his face keita swung open the doors to 2A. He ran up to Takara who was still sitting at her desk. He grabbed her hand and knelt down on one knee. "Takara you are my destiny. You who makes the moon and stars jealous with how bright you shine. Please do me the honor of going out with me." Keita looked into her eyes waiting for a reply completely oblivious to anyone else around him.

Vince stood up from his desk and brushed himself off. "Ugh... Finally." He started walking to the door of the classroom when some dude came flashing past him,nearly knocking him into a wall. Strike one. He watches as the guy goes over to Takara and practically proposes to her. Walking over, Vince claps slowly and sarcastically. "Keita... My man... How many times have you said that same thing you said to Takara, this week?" He smiles rather wickedly and half-hearted. He didn't want to piss Keita off, he knew the guy decently enough to care slightly about him.

Kibo watched as another man entered the class. He seemed to push his way past everyone and make his way to Keita. It looked like he was asking her out or something, he noticed Vince walk up to him. He could tell Vince wasn't really happy. "What's going on?" Kibo whispered to Mina.

Tamara looked at keita with look of annoyance. "How Many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone." She stood up and grabbed the back of keitas uniform pulling forward as she drove her knee into his stomach at full force and watched as he doubled over in pain. She walked past him out the door, knowing full well that the class was going to call her a monster, but what did she care about what they said.

Keita ignored Vince, he had a mission today was the day she would finally say yes. She looked at him as she turned the sun was flowing through her hair, she was his ideal girl. She faced him then turned him down, his eyes went wide as his smile fadded. "but?...But? were....." Tamara stood up and Knee'd him in the stomach. "aahhh" Keita hit the floor hard. he grabbed at his stomach as Tamara left the classroom.

Keita pulled himself up to his feet by grabbing onto a near by Vince. "Vince...she...she" Keita looked into his eyes. "She dumped me again." Keita threw his arms around Vince and pretended to cry hysterically. "why, why can't i win her heart." He pulled back and looked around. "who's that guy" Keita pointed at the guy covered in bandages. "are you accident prone? what's with the bandages?"

Mina didn't notice that Kibo was talking to someone else in the class through notes, but saw that the girl was late. Another one that she didn't really recognize which meant she was most likely newish as well. Mina smiled when she finally heard the bell go off, getting up after getting her things together. Though before she could answer Kibo's question about the mall's location Keita decided to come in the room and try to ask out Takara, which he should have known was a bad idea and Mina knew that Vince wasn't going to be happy about it. She looked over at Kibo, "Keita's a womanizer, asks every girl there is out but Takara doesn't give in." She stated then looked at Keita. "That's because Takara doesn't like you." She said to answer why he couldn't win Takara's heart. Then she began the introduction. "His names Kibo, the new guy as of today. Though, I know nothing about the bandages, that was something I was going to ask later." Mina said with a cheerful voice and a giggle.

Kibo watched as Takara kneed the boy in the stomach. She then seemed to storm out the classroom. He listened closely to Mina's description of the boy. It made more sence now, why he suddenly burst into the classroom.

Soon the guy was pointing at Kibo, asking about the bandages. "ummm, well I guess you could say I'm kinda accident prone" he grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his head as he did. He then turned back to Nina "should we go find Takara, if we all want to go out?" he asked her.

Mina listened to Kibo's reply, so he was a bit accident prone? Well, that looked like all they were going to find out though she didn't know if kinda accident prone really made sense for how many bandages the guy had on him though it would be interesting to see how bad that really was. She thought about his question, looking out of the room since Takara was already gone. "She's probably secretly waiting for us since she knows were going to the mall but we just caught up soon." She looked over at Kibo and then Vince since she knew those were the ones that were going to come already, she didn't know if anyone else was going to tag along with them since some could most likely hear what they were saying, some being the people all of them had talked to at some point in the last couple minutes.

Kana smiled and whistled when ce saw Takara knee Keita's stomach. It was cer way of saying "you go girl".

Keita detached himself from Vince and looked at Kibo. "you should be more careful, this is a dangerous world after all." Keita saw that they were getting ready to leave. "Mina-chan!!" Keita grabbed onto her hand. "Can i come with you? i just had my heart broken after all, i really shouldn't be left alone." Keita grabbed at his stomach. "plus" Keita sniffled a bit "my stomach still hurts".

Keita Usually got along with everyone it was usually the few who scorned him for breaking up with them and then the jealous guys. He looked over at Vince and Kibo. "ok hurry up we don't want to keep Takara waiting now do we?"

Mina felt her hand be grabbed and looked back over to see that it was Keita begging her to come with because of...well multiple things that he was trying to use as excuses. She sighed, "Very well you can come." It was possible that Takara might be angry about having Keita tage along but Mina secretly thought that more people would be more fun and she might be able to get more attention some people if Takara and Vince were again trying to flirt with each other the whole entire time. "But you can't do anything to Takara if you come, you have to promise that." She added, figuring that might help. "Anyone else that wants to come can come too I guess. It might be funner that way." She stated to head over to the door to find Takara and head for the mall with everyone.

"Don't worry about me" Kibo said to the boy. "It seems you should worry more about your self" he told him as he followed Mina to the door. Kibo didn't really like this person much. He didn't know why, it was just how the guy was. He sighed a little as it seemed that the boy was going to join them. As they walked out the room, Kibo looked at the clock. He had quite a lot of time before he had to get home to help out.

image.jpg
Senna yawned as she approached the entrance of 2A. She gave off the impression of a top notch slacker. Her red tie still hadn't been tied and simply laid around her neck and just generally have off the impression that she had just woken up perhaps an hour ago. Slouching as she walked lazily towards the classroom, she noticed a fairly sizable crowd of students coming out. "Hey, excuse me, what time is it?" Senna asked.