Kaguya's Journey Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option 3 for me.

I am interested in taking the Kaguya position because, why not!

With that, I can begin application analysis.

I Pm'ed it to you

5df2bc6c14632ee1bc691afa1117e1af.jpg

~:Name:~
Kaguya

~:Role in Story:~
Kaguya

~:Gender:~
Female

~:Age:~

~:Race:~
Lunar Hare

~:Appearance:~
Kaguya stands at 5'5", which is fairly regular for her kind. She is lanky limbed and pale skinned, almost like
she was born from the moon itself. She has long flowing white hair that falls in light waves down her
back. She usually keeps her hair to the side with a small braid and a flower, if she can
find one. She used to wear extravagant white dresses, but is now left with nothing
to wear at all, leaving her pale and skinny form bare. Even though it appears
that she is fragile and weak, she does have some muscle,
and can fight back a bit if necessary.

~:Racial Traits:~
N/A

~:Skills:~
Combat- As a princess, Kaguya was taught to defend herself, in case she needed it. Kaguya has
some sword skills, and some hand to hand combat, but the training was not lengthy.

~:Magic:~
~Moon's Gift~
Kaguya can use her powers at night to heal wounds. Small wounds like scratches or cuts
do almost nothing, but with larger cuts and wounds, she get's fatigued, and if she over
exerts herself, she tends to pass out, or fall under a fever. It's easier to heal
when there is a full moon, and while there is no moon, even healing
small cuts makes her head hurt.

~Moon's Rays~
When at night, Kaguya can manipulate the rays of the moon. During the full moon,
the rays are bright and blinding, but as the moon goes from gibbous to waning crescent, her power decreases and the light becomes weaker. It's the other way around after a full moon

~Heaven's Gift~
During a full moon, Kaguya has double the speed and strength she normally does, but same as with
the Moon's Rays, as the amount of light available fluctuates, so does her power.

~Moon's Pull~
Because the tides are directly related to the moon's gravity, Kaguya has the ability to control the
tides and water. On the moons strongest nights, she can create sunami's, and on it's worst,
the most she can do is a small wave. She has to draw water from some source, and
its harder to draw it from thin air.

~Moon Blast~
Kaguya can convert moonlight into pure energy, that she can use to attack enemies
and deal more damage. Her attacks can also be split, but that is harder to do, and on full moons,
her blasts are stronger and more lethal.

~:Equipment:~
Kaguya has no equipment since she was sent here in a capsule

~:History:~
Kaguya has been, from the day she was born, raised as a princess. In her home, she was praised and
valued for her beauty and humility. She always gave to her people more than she should have,
which was a flaw her father didn't like about her, and tried to beat out of her. She was
constantly threatened by her father's approval, and who he wanted to send
her off with. But when the civil war rose up again the royal family,
Kaguya was trapped in a capsule, and has since
then been sent down to earth.

~Personality:~
Back on the moon, Kaguya was a tall standing force. She was always kind to her subject, but to those her
father tried to set her up with, she was rude, and annoying. On Earth, Kaguya is pretty much lost, naked
and afraid. As someone of wealth, she is slight disturbed by being in such a dirty place, but is more
afraid of what is out there to hurt her. She doesn't know what lives in the forest, and has become
more afraid than anything else. She is guarded, defensive, and not easy to trust in
this unfamiliar place.

~:Others:~

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
Tomorrow, I'll put the app up on the Cast page

And after that, we can commence.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Ah damn

Well, I was busy studying for tests so the best I can promise is end of next week.

I'm getting ready for deployment, so no worries. I understand hectic schedules.

Oh wait crap did I miss anything!?

Nah, your turn hasn't come yet.

OK cool. Thanks.

I guess ya'll busy too huh?

I'm busy all of next week. But I'll be able to peer in for a bit during break times.

We got flooded out, again. Internet is down for the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

My examinations end tomorrow.

Ya'll good?

Laptop took a dive off the counter the other night, and my Science skill is just barely too low to fix it. I'll be around, but I'm on a Kindle Fire HD ._. Until I can convince my friend to come help with the repairs, at least.

WAAAAAH!!! I wasn't getting any alerts. > . >;;;;;

Did I miss anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.