Kaguya's Journey Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what we must.

You all think you can try to invite at least one more person? I'm analysing potential participants on my side of the community.

Thank you.

I am taking interest. :)

You mentioned that Kaguya is still open. Now, would there be any personality disclosures for her? Or is there a possibility that her personality can be different? I would like to take on her role if possible, though I was hoping to be a party member.

Screw it, let me give you my party member. If not, I'll create one for Kaguya. So much potential. Let me get this posted then I'll place in the character that I've chosen to go through with. Deciding between: Yuki Onna, Vampire or Shaman, only 2 of those are well thought out. TT ^ TT

もう。。。

So I've decided to go with the Vampire :D ...if you don't mind...

tumblr_mg09ni51iZ1s2p7e9o1_500_large_zpsepclk1oc.jpg

Name:
Kiyomi "Holly" Sakurai (櫻井。聖み)

Role in Story:
Party Member

She appears to be 11 or 12. ((she's well over a hundred, don't tell her that))

Race:
Vampire (Queen)

Appearance:
Blonde with golden eyes with slightly sharp ears, but that's only her reversed form. Her TRUE form appears as an adult with red eyes and brown hair with intense blood lust, but it should be in control. She's short in her child form though in her true form, she stands about 5'3". Not quite tall, but still oozing with charisma and power. Also, her child form never wears shoes.
[spoili]
Anime20Vampire20GIrl_zpsyu3pfkry.jpg
[/spoili]

Racial Traits:
Icy cold touch, eidetic memory, weakness to sunlight, faster reflexes and speed, stronger strength than an average human and great endurance. Oh, there's that thing with the bloodlust, but you don't need to worry. She's had centuries of practice.

Skills:
Dancing. Singing. She can cook and clean. Play the Koto. Manipulate you into telling her your entire secrets, lie and great with creating strategies. She's light on her feet and quick to think while she's moving, aka she can fight. She can also fight dirty.

Magic: Blood magic--or rather, blood manipulation.
She can create weapons like swords, scythes, daggers and shields from blood already spilled. She may also control a living creature for upto 10 minutes, the stronger the will of the creature/person, the shorter and harder it gets. That being said, she can also heal and manipulate the blood to regenerate faster in your body, allowing you to heal quicker. She may also cause you to die from internal haemorrhage. Just a point.

Equipment:
Twin fans and twin daggers hidden within herself

History:

Kiyomi has a twin sister. HAD. They were both offered to the monster in their village years and years ago. This monster was the Vampire King of the West. When he left, he placed her and her sister in charge. They ruled harmoniously, but then, she fell in love with a roaming samurai that was dying in battle. She healed him, turned him into one of her fledglings.

Her sister; Kiyoko--Lily, didn't approve of him. They battled for the first time, tearing their kingdom apart. She won, her sister gone. To make matters worse, her beloved was slain. Now, alone without her sister beside her. She roams the lands, trying to find a meaning to her immortal life. She still rules the Vampiric Clans and Nomads, but she addresses them when they come to her. She's had no passion for solving their petty squabbles now that her brash sister isn't with her. She longs for the day someone stronger wins against her and takes away her throne.

A swordsman and a little bunny passed her by as she slumbered on a tree to get away from the sun (--not that it would cause immediate harm, but it was best to keep away from it). She listened to their woes and offered her assistance, despite herself. Perhaps, she could find a bit of fun with these children. A little colour to her monochrome world...

Personality: To sum it up, she's a brat.
She's a brat but she's also a really smart brat that will tell upfront if you're wrong. She can also act little patient and filled with wisdom, she's centuries old after all.
In her TRUE FORM, she can act motherly and doting.
In both forms, she can act very possessive and protective. So once she's given you a pet name, expect her to defend you to the death. Oh, she can also act alone with no care for her safety. Social niceties mean nothing to her unless "polite company", aka if she's indoors. She's a Queen in a child's body and centuries old knowledge in a child's mind. Aka she'll act really spoiled and bratty.
In occassion.

Others: Sure.
She prefers to be called Holly-sama or Holly-denka (joke but not a joke), but if you call her Kiyomi, make sure to not cut it short to just Kiyo. She'll rage at you. Also, she has a pet wolf by her side that acts as a medium of communication between her "people" and herself. Oh, and she uses him in battle too. He's not really a pet, but a manifestation of herself. Aka, the wolf is a part of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really expected a vampire in an Eastern Setting, but it's alright. This is all good.

Well, I hope your haemokinesis doesn't wreck too much. Haemokinesis can be pretty broken, but yours doesn't really seem like the kind where you just raise your hand and cause the other guy to go kaboom and splatter, so I guess it'll be OK if you keep it in moderation. I guess internal haemorrhage for certain enemy mooks is like the 'bleeding' status in RPGs, so it'll be alright.

Just a minor heads up - not all mooks have blood flowing through their veins. I hope your pal knows how to punch. Hard.

Accepted.

And now we need one more and the band can roll!

Alright, I'm going to send the orders of appearance to Boss Megu and Shadow later, much like I sent them to the other Party Members, but first, I do question.

Which would you all prefer?

1. All 6 are assembled prior to obtaining the second relic
2. 5 members assembled prior to obtaining the second relic
3. 4 members acquired prior to obtaining the second relic. The other two will be met before the third relic.

Do note that the first relic is conveniently in the bamboo forest, and is obtained during Day 0 where there will only be two/three partay members.

1 is hardest, 2 is advanced, and 3 is regular.

1 takes the most time to obtain the second relic, while 3 takes lesser time.

Never really expected a vampire in an Eastern Setting, but it's alright. This is all good.

Well, I hope your haemokinesis doesn't wreck too much. Haemokinesis can be pretty broken, but yours doesn't really seem like the kind where you just raise your hand and cause the other guy to go kaboom and splatter, so I guess it'll be OK if you keep it in moderation. I guess internal haemorrhage for certain enemy mooks is like the 'bleeding' status in RPGs, so it'll be alright.

Just a minor heads up - not all mooks have blood flowing through their veins. I hope your pal knows how to punch. Hard.

Accepted.

And now we need one more and the band can roll!
Thanks for accepting her. I had a back up character just in case you didn't accept her. (--she was a yuki onna)

To be fair, there's an entire back story to this that doesn't involve Kagura, soooo...let's keep it at, she fought her sister and now she travels all over the world. And no, she doesn't do that. Where's the magic in that? She mostly controls the blood that's all ready left the body. She doesn't use this much, because A. It strains her tiny little body and B. Where's the fun in the fight where she just controls people. hehe

Oh don't worry, she can punch and kick and bite hard. ;) She's a vampire, she doesn't hurt as easy. :3

Alright, I'm going to send the orders of appearance to Boss Megu and Shadow later, much like I sent them to the other Party Members, but first, I do question.

3. 4 members acquired prior to obtaining the second relic. The other two will be met before the third relic.

Do note that the first relic is conveniently in the bamboo forest, and is obtained during Day 0 where there will only be two/three partay members.

I'd like to have at least most the members by the time we get the 2nd relic, that way we can all be acclimated with each other's characters before we get the 3rd one. But that's just me.

So I suppose my answer would have to be 2. 5 members are assembled.

I'm gonna have to agree with Boss and say #2

Reactions: Boss Megu
Alright, last resort tactic - I'm making an ad for this one role.

I'd like to take Kaguya's role, but is there a writing skill minimum? I'm kinda new and only intermediate/adept at best without trying to match length, and this would be my first roleplay here.

I'd like to take Kaguya's role, but is there a writing skill minimum? I'm kinda new and only intermediate/adept at best without trying to match length, and this would be my first roleplay here.

We kind of do. The minimum writing is one proper paragraph, and an intermediate.

First roleplay... here? Have you roleplayed before?

Well, go ahead and fill in the app. I'll evaluate.

Hey, @ClaireRae I just have a quick question. Yu's a ghost right? And most human's don't have the spiritual energy to actively see ghosts.
My chara's a vampire, so she's part of the supernatural world.

Does that mean she can see Yu? I mean, she should be able to...what do you think?

@Crow what's your take on this?

I think it's best to let Claire decide on that one. I believe that it should be a yes.

Most spirit-based enemies will be capable of touching intangible beings.

I think it's best to let Claire decide on that one. I believe that it should be a yes.

Most spirit-based enemies will be capable of touching intangible beings.
I see. Would that mean that Holly can touch her? Or just speak to her?

I see. Would that mean that Holly can touch her? Or just speak to her?

That depends. If you give her the ability to touch the intangible and ethereal, she can. If you choose not to do so, she can't.

True that.

I'm torn on that decision. I'll let you know when I've decided. Thanks for discussing this with me, Crow. :)

Hey, @ClaireRae I just have a quick question. Yu's a ghost right? And most human's don't have the spiritual energy to actively see ghosts.
My chara's a vampire, so she's part of the supernatural world.

Does that mean she can see Yu? I mean, she should be able to...what do you think?

Yeah, I'm definitely sure your character can see Yu, as well as Kaguya, since she's not necessarily human either.

As for the touch, I personally would love it if it Yu was untouchable. She'd be touchable (ugh that sounds wrong) in a possessed form though. I think it makes it a bit more interesting to have Yu there, but not really.... there. You know what I mean? That however, is completely up to you.

Yeah, I'm definitely sure your character can see Yu, as well as Kaguya, since she's not necessarily human either.

As for the touch, I personally would love it if it Yu was untouchable. She'd be touchable (ugh that sounds wrong) in a possessed form though. I think it makes it a bit more interesting to have Yu there, but not really.... there. You know what I mean? That however, is completely up to you.
That work for me. :) Thanks adding your insight. I'd like Holly try to smack some sense into your shy Yu, only to go through her and making a fool of herself. hahaha

Especially since we seem to have a lot of human characters, it would seem strange for Holly to be bellowing at thin air. hahahahaha

I have little to no preference. I'll have my eyes open, regardless of the decision.

I'll go with whatever will be the most interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.