Justice Slackers

If Alex had not learned by then, Lelani was not going to sit idly by while he carried her off to who knew where. She was from Zestia. Zestians never remained silence when something bad was happening, or if one was being carried off. A quick swipe of his arms and seconds later, Lelani was riding in the arms of the human boy who had begun panting just as hard as she had before he decided to carry her. And then the insults happened again. Ohh boy.

"Fat? FAT!? I'd like to have you know that us Zestians have no defined wait to us whatsoever. There is no such thing as fat or skinny like the beasts of this world. You have what we would like to call gravity, and a different kind at that! This planet makes it seem that i weigh more than I already do which is not true because this planet is stupid! And have you ever taken the time out to think that maybe it's because you're weak? You lack the available strength to carry both yourself and me so don't complain to me about being tired!" Lelani finished her ranting in another huff and even went so far as to fold both of her arms across her chest.

She remained silent until they both reached a familiar place:the same, small body of water that she had splashed into when gravity had first pulled her down onto Earth. She had questions as to why the two of them were there and not in school, but Alex had already set her down gently against the bark of a large tree, feet reaching out to the water that lapped playfully at the edges of the lake bed. The shade instantaneously made her feel a great deal better, even after losing a great deal of her energy she possessed before. Alex, on the other hand, was too busy trying to clean the wound from his arm. His earlier insults had no effect on the angel's mind anymore while she looked at him with a frown.

"I wish I could help, but I am the Enchantress of Zestia, not Healer."she said with a shrug, hoping that downgrading herself may make him a tad bit happier.

Cleaning his wounds hurt more than expected. The water had the effect of letting blood spill out with out stopping the cut from blocking its self. Alex was different though, he could alter affects of anything, the water speed up the healing but caused more pain than expected. The cut began to slowly close up as the water was turned into blood from his that made the water change. the cut was now healed, the only thing that remained was the scar on his arm and the blood on Lelani.

Walking up to her, he began to use his power on her cloths. The Iron in alex's blood began to appear on his hand and a pice of metal was on his hand. " Now you dont have to worry about the blood on your cloths, it just looks like you got wet." Then he threw the piece of metal at the water. He could tell that she was trying to make him feel better, "Im not a healer either so it doesn't matter" He began to pat her head lightly

His power was so strange to her, and now more than ever! She had never seen such strange magics preformed to do a simple healing but he did it! It was a makeshift healing, true, but it got the job done well enough. The only bad thing was that the water in the lake was now slightly tainted. She wrinkled her nose the entire time he healed himself and even flinched when she saw the blood paint spirals in the water. Tainting nature was just not in her person, especially as an angel of Zestia. They take things like that to a very serious manner. The nature of their world was still a part of life. Each plant and wildlife creature had a deeper magic and mystic in them. If the same thing that Alex was doing to the lake on Earth was also being done to Zestia, an army of angels would appear, and they would be mad. Lelani was starting to feel that anger.

"You know, you could have just asked me to say a water chant so i could help heal you instead of ruining the lake like you just did. Look at it! Now there is blood in it!"she said. It was hard for her to sound mean and foreboding while he was petting her like some sort of animal. In order to compensate for her lack of authority by speaking louder, cheeks still pink from exhaustion and annoyance.

"And I can do a lot of things to heal people other than having the healing ability! Don't think I can't!"she exclaimed before fully looking up at him and tilting her head.

"So...were you seriously gonna work for those men?"

In his mind he started to say {Sigh, shes complaining again, something about her world or something.}. "Na i wasn't going to work for them as you can see from the punches tot the gut and face i got. I can see your complaining about nature and its water and bla bla bla so ill fix the crap your complaining about." petting her head made him more calm than he thought it would. In fact, he like petting her head, like it was something he could get used to.

He walked up to the lake and stuck his wrist in the water again. Alex started to yell in pain and the tainted water began to turn pure once more. The blood started to return into his arm and shielded his arm from from spilling blood again. He walked away from the water and let his blood drop again. He ripped the sleeve of his shirt off and warped it around his wrist. He began to pet lelani again.

"Happy you tree hugger?"

Once again, Alex proceeded to treat Lelani like some sort of wildlife by patting her again. To make worsened matters even worse, he was now bleeding from his arm again, just because she made a big deal about nature. Lelani flinched when he screamed out in pain at the reversing transfusion of his own blood back into his own body. It was sweet in its own way. He was inflicting pain back onto himself just to soothe her worries over the water. Either that, or he was going insane. When Alex was finished, he came right back to the tree that Lelani was sitting against, still trying to catch her breath, and automatically began patting her.

"Would you stop it! I am not a creature! And you're getting your human blood in my hair!"she said, flailing her arms enough to swat his hand away with her own. When she did, she felt a hot, sticky liquid meet her fingers in return. Suddenly, Lelani screamed aloud, scrambling farther against the bark of the tree. Her body was jolted with disgust and fear when she snapped her hands in front of her face. There, on her right palm, was a blob of auburn blood, caked against her silk, white hand. Instantly, Lelani began scrubbing her hand against the bark.

"Get...get it off!"she said. The angel was panicking. There was no such thing as blood in Zestia. No, the angels were immortal and had no way to become hurt. Even if they were stabbed, nothing would excrete out of the wound. The only thing they would lose was energy. Instead, Alex's open wound let out a cascading downpour of blood...a liquid which drove her insane.

"Alex! ALEX!"she shouted, choking out sobs while she scrubbed vigorously at the tree.

She went completely nuts when she found a piece of blood on her hand. She might have some fear of blood or something. He stared at her with a little surprise and amusement all in one. He started to think that they didn't have blood or she just hated it, either way.....Alex had a sinister plan. "OH godddesss~" he said with a lighter tone. He opend his wound a little and let drops of blood fly out and hit the tree, now She was rubbing blood all over her hands.

~~~~~~~~

After watching her go crazy he removed the blood off her tree and hand. "Now that's entertainment! so whats up with you and blood?"
His face was red from laughter.

Lelani was in a fit of tears and rage. Alex did the complete opposite of what she expected him to do. Then again, it only taught the angel to never assume things. People do things on a whim, their own whim, and the emotions of another can or can not twist the situation in their favor. Lelani's heightened fear of blood was nothing more than mere entertainment to the human boy. He was enjoying her suffering, the same human who was supposed to be stopping the evils in his city. He was tormenting his own partner, just a part of his sick, twisted game.

"You're evil! Just pure evil! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" she shouted before tearing off into the woods, leaves catching against the back of her school skirt. Her legs were pumping hard as she zipped passed tree after tree. She would've used her wings if she weren't completely out of energy. The only thing she had for the moment was her breath and her body: she felt like a human.

"I hate him..."she chanted that over and over again, wiping away her tears with her now blood soaked hand. It caused even more shivers than before, but never stopped her from running. She just wanted to be far, far away.