Justice Slackers

Lelani and Pyre both ignored Alex. Pyre had noticed that Lelani had stomped up to them both in anger and she was deeply annoyed.

"The only reason I'm back here is to give you a message from Ulma."she said proudly. Lelani's eyes burrowed when she put both hands on her hips.

"What does that bitc----what does she want?"she said. Pyre, though she caught the swear word that almost escaped Lelani's mouth, only fluttered over to sit on a trash can, folding both of her legs in front of her.

"She apparently is giving you a task."

"Task, my ass! I'm not a part of Zestia, so why should I do anything for her---"

"Let me finish."Pyre interrupted, closing her eyes and fanning her chest seductively, knowing she was pulling the eyes of Alex towards her. Lelani's glare didn't waver. Pyre, of course, was the Angel of Fire and Desire, the most seductive angel in all of Zestia. And poor little Earthian Alex was going to fall right into her trap. Lelani tried to speed up the conversation as much as possible.

"Finish." A smirk curled on Pyre's lips, signaling to Lelani that she knew exactly what she was doing.

"If you help this...Alex....defeat the dangers in the town, you can return to Zestia."was her reply.

alex noticed they started to ignore him "HEY WHAT THE HELL! I WAS ACTUALLY READY TO TALK TO YOU GIRLS! HEY!!!!!" he yells this out and jumps around as the girls contuie to talk to each other. He was pissed and started to kick things around the alley. He started to sound like some one who needs help in the alley.

As he is yelling he turns to the woman and yells "Im manly arnt i? i came to save you just for the hell of i-......hey....shes gone....SHES GONE! WHAT THE FUCK!" he turns to the two angels to yell at them but notices the red headed angle sexualy fan her self. Alex stoped screaming in his rage and watches the girls body as she fans herself.

The man pulls the blade out of the woman. She trys to stay quite becuase she dosent want there next victums hear her.

Lelani was pretty positive Alex was screaming in the background because he was tired of being ignored, so Lelani only ignored him more, scrutinizing Pyre's eyes.

"What? Dangers of this town? What dangers?"

"There are dangers everywhere, Lelani. You, the Angel of Enchantment, should know that more than any of us."Pyre soothed, running her fingers through her long locks of red hair. Lelani could feel the fire radiating off of the angel, creating a invisible aura used to seduce Alex. However, the boy kept yelling at the top of his lungs. Guess it's not working.

"I'm not the Angel of Enchantment anymore. I'm not even an angel! You guys KICKED....ME....OUT!"she shouted, stomping her foot down on the dark alley road. Pyre twisted to adjust her seat on the trash can and smiled down at Lelani.

"That's why I'm here. To give you your powers and wings back. But...they only stay if you help the boy defeat these dangers."she said with no emotion. Lelani hesitated. Did I....just hear her right? I'm getting my powers back? In exchange for helping Alex? ....Alex! Lelani spun around to see the boy staring wide eyed at Pyre.

"Dammit..."

Pyre chuckled, knowing that she successfully had the boy wrapped around her fingers. She jumped off of the can and stretched slowly, making her way to the tranced Alex.

"There. Your powers have returned to you in the morning. But remember, use them wisely. Meanwhile, I'm going to take this Alex boy somewhere a little more priva--"

"YOU SEDUCING WHORE!"Lelani screamed as she dashed towards Pyre, who was walking to Alex, and tackled her to the ground.

Alex watched as the sexy angel walk to him slow in the most sexiest way he has ever seen. He started to get deep sexual thoughts about the angel. He got excited when she said That they where going to be alone for a while and his hormones went crazy untill the wingless angel talked the red headed angel.

"woh woh woh woh ladys calm down, lets just see what the red head girl was about to do-"
The woman had the blade to alexs side and pirced his skin with the blade. blood started to show on his shirt and red rage filled alexs face "You bitch!" He punched the woman in the face knocking her out. "I SAVE YOUR ASS AND YOU STAB ME!?!?!" Alex spits on the floor and pulls the blade and hardens the blood before it gets worse. He turns to the girls like nouthing had happend.

Both angles were a ramble of colors, legs, arms, and yells while they tumbled around on the ground. Lelani shot a hand out to yank Pyre's long red hair, and, to her satisfaction, Pyre let out a pained shriek.

"You cunt! How dare you touch the hair of the Angel of Fir--"

"EAT DIRT!" Lelani interjected, shoving Pyre's face to the ground. The girl's continued the scuffle, oblivious to all that was happening to Alex at the moment. Lelani's first instinct was to kill, but since Pyre was technically not considered a "danger", she couldn't murder her. But that didn't mean she couldn't hurt her...very badly. Pyre struggled against Lelani, legs thrashing around wildly.

"GET OFF OF ME!"she shouted, and in a blast of heat, her hair lit on fire, nearly scorching Lelani's fingers. Lelani lept back, holding the hand that was slightly burnt, glaring at the angel.

"Go back to Zestia..."she snarled, sending her the fiercest gaze she could muster. Pyre was intimidated that Lelani still happened to remain stable, even though she had no powers and probably couldn't be her in an one on one. But, Pyre couldn't stay on Earth for much longer, seeing as though it was more than 50% of water.

"Fine. I'll leave. But believe you me, Enchantress: I'll be back for the boy." With that said, Pyre's wings spread outwards the farthest they could go. Lelani scowled, knowing perfectly well that she was flaunting them, but bit her tongue. Pyre smirked as her wings folded back as she hopped up and shot off into the air, eventually turning into a red streak that would travel far into the heavens of Zestia.

Lelani let out an annoyed sigh, rubbing her burnt hand as she turned....to see Alex bleeding from the side of his stomach.

"Alex!"

"Yeah Yeah now you notice me, you could have let me fuck that girl!" He throws his arms out looking more worried about sex than his injury. "Now lets deal with this bitch" He turns to the girl noticeing he knocked her out. He shurgged and turns to lelain "Oh well, lets just leave her here"

A man a appers with a gun pointing to the due. The thug yells out "Give me all your valuables! or eals!"

Alex turns a around and notices the gun. In anger alex turns to the gun man and alex sticks his had to the gun. Suddenly it melts in the guys hand and suddenly hardens on the mans hand. Alex turns around to lelain and looks her in the eyes "lets get the hell out of her so this pussy thug and finger his partner with metal fingers"

Alex started to stroll out the alley with the man screaming in pain from the sudden burn and harden.

Lelani's eyes were wide with shock. What...the fuck....did he just DO!? She watched as a man pointed a strange looking weapon at the two of them. Lelani was curious, looking at the strange device, before Alex shot his hand out, causing the weapon to e hardened into the man's hand. The sudden revealing of power had shocked Lelani so much, that she began to sway. The ordeal was over when Alex demanded that the two of them leave. It felt wrong, leaving an unconscious woman and a man screaming in agony in the alley way, but without powers, there wasn't much she could do! She would have to wait until the returned to her in the morning.

Lelani sighed and reluctantly walked out of the alley after Alex. They had both left the alley in worse condition than they entered it! Lelani trudged next to Alex, rubbing her burnt hand, trying to sooth the pain.

"Now where are we going?"

"we? heh, there is no we, theres me though and i am going home to go relax from all this bullshit."
Walking out the alley he turns to lelain and watchees her rubing her burnt hand. He felt a little emotion for the girl and sighed real loud
"huuuuh......fine, we are going back to my place. im gona grab some food and look for some burn cream for your hand"

While walking home alex see kids from his school walk by his home. Alex stands still and waits for the students to walk past his house. They enter the small home and the out side was worse than the inside. It was clean, the furnature was soft with some dark colors, the walls where white, and it had 3 bed rooms, a kitchen, and a livingroom, also it had 2 bathrooms.

"Make your self at home since no one is ever here. Im going to look for the sun burn crap." He walks into a hall and opens a closet.

"This place is filthy. You actually stay here? Ugh, what an eye sore. In Zestia, we have castles, towers, palaces! This is nothing more than the hamper where we put our dirty dresses in. I am starting to feel bad for you, Alex. If I could let you spend one night in Zesita, you'd never want to come back to this horrid place!"she ranted. Lelani always found herself talking nonstop. Before she could go on, she blinked twice and turned to shout after Alex.

"And it's LEE-LAWN-EE! Not LEE-LANE!"she shouted, face turning pink in anger. How dare he address me as Lelain! That was my sister and I'm a far better angel than that whore would ever be. Lelani stopped in her tracks, remembering back to her encounter with Pyre. Her powers would be back in the morning! But...at a cost. Lelani looked down at her hand, rubbing it softly. I have to help Alex defeat dangers. I never knew he was gifted with powers such as those...but he's such an idiot! Fighting along side him would be fighting along side a brick wall!
She huffed and placed her chin on her hands as she sat on the couch, waiting for him to return.

He was rumageing in his closet untill he gave up and got pissed off. "fuck this shit" He walked to lelain and grabed her burnt hand. He placed her hand against his face and with a burning sound he grunted while smoke came off his face. He took off her hand and the burn was gone but there was a burn mark on his face that looked like a hand.

He walked off trying to look as cool as possable with a hand print oh his face and turned to the girl with a stange pose and funny hand print on his face. "your and idiot for fighting that chick she was complet-" he stoped as he seen him self on the mirror.

"I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!" He yelled out as his stange manly pose fails him. He turns to the girl with a sinister look on his face "let me see yourr hand againnn"

"BACK OFF!" Lelani shouted, shoving him away from her and into a nearby sofa. She tried to stifle her giggles of the grotesque hand print plastered across his face, but her laughter got the best of him. Lelani pulled at her stomach, bending over in laughter.

"You;re right! You look all sorts of stupid! I hope you do not have to go out in public looking like that! You'd be the talk of the town, for sure!"she babbled through her light giggles. When she could begin to see the annoyed twitch in his eyes she stopped, dabbing at her eyes with her fingers.

"But, thank you. I am very much in your debt. This action will make it easier for me to help you defeat these dangers in this city. Like Pyre said, my powers will be returned to me in morning's time, and in order to keep them, I have to assist you in bringing justice to the wrong doers of this town. With my powers, that should be easy....which brings me to my next question. Where did you get your powers from?"she said, head tilting as she motioned to the hand print on his face, taking a seat on the sofa next to him.

He got in reage mode once she started to giggle at him. He finggers and eye brow began to twitch. She stoped, she must have noticed that he was angry about her outburst.

"yeah yeah in my debt bla bla bla. any way, is that what that sexy ass angle tell you...well i dont like the idea of helping dam strangers that wana kill us or sumthin. This better give me some heaven points or something. My powers huh? i have no idea either, Ill i know is my good for nouthing dad left my mom while i was born. Good thing she was loaded, She was alive till i was 10. Then..........well here i am. Any more dam questions...."

He sits down and turns away form the girl not wanting to look at her.

Lelani was beginning to have fun with toying with Alex. He took everything so seriously and he was always so quick to be annoyed! A devilish smile lit her face and she made her way over to Alex and folded her arms on top of his head and set her head on top of her arms.

"Uh huh. That really didn't explain the question whatsoever. I do not understand exactly what you were trying to say, but at this point, it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that now that I am aware that you have powers, I need for you to look me in the eye and tell me that you will do everything in your power to help your town."she said. With that said, she removed her hands from his head and dashed in front of him. Kneeling down, she grabbed one of his hands and gave him a serious blue glare.

"Tell me..."she repeated.

He started to think about his past till a pair of folded arms landed on his head. His eye started to twitch again and his day dream quickly faded away. He kept his anger in while she did this.

"Yeah yeah that easyer said than don-" he stoped while she looked him in the eyes and held his hand. He made this face and coverd his mouth.
d2d74209365350_full.jpg
He started to talk again with a slight muffle
"Allright, ill help you with this dam town, now could you let go of my hand....."

Lelani couldn't help but laugh. She could hardly make out a word he was saying, but his actions just got her caught in a wave of giggles. She took her hand back and tugged a strand of his hair playfully.

"I'm beginning to enjoy Earth even thoughtit's nothing like Zestia! Thank you, Alex, for accepting your duty. And don't fret! We Zestian Angels have powers beyond your mortal eyes! You saw Pyre's power up close and personal!"she joked, before she remembered what Pyre was really focusing her powers on. A little too up close and personal. A jaelous blush grew on her face in reminence and she huffed the thought away. Alex showed no sign of making her feel any better about the conversation so she decided to end it then in there. She yawned, stretching her arms high into the air.

"I am exhausted. I don't suppose you have a gown or anything that I may wear, do you?"she asked, hoping that he had something, even if it were the remains of another woman's clothing!

His blush slowly died out when she removed her hand from his. He thought 'Cant belive im freaking doing this crap with her, im going to die the first day or worse...THE FIRST HOUR!' She started to play with her hair wich made him look at her in a diffrent way.

Quckly turning away from eye contact he glanced at the girl as she talked. "Yea earth is a pice of shit for all i care, dont thank me, you hand my hand so i had to accept. YES i know you angels have special powers i seen fire fly from a girl." As she started to blush and got mad. He thought "Is she jelous? hummmmm"

"Well im sorry to burst your bubble but i only have guy cloths so you have to wear mine, sorry. ill wash your cloths when you go to sleep."
He grabs a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and throws it to her. "last this, theres only one bed....you sleep in my room"

Lelani scanned the ragged clothes that Alex shoved in her hands with a disgusted look plastered on her face.

"You've got to be kidding? You expect me to wear this hideous thing! It looks highly unsanitary! What if the dirty parts burn my skin!? Angel skin is very important, you know! What am I talking about, you obviously know NOTHING about the morals of Zestia! Well, I am warning you, if I awaken with anything tarnished on my skin, I'll personally show you as much pain as my skin has endured!"she said, snatching her clothes away and stormed off towards what she thought was an empty room. Once inside, after slamming the door, she slid down the back of it, throwing her hands to her face. She immediately began sobbing uncontrollably. It wasn't like Lelani...to cry like that, but she couldn't help it. All of the weight on her shoulders was finally beginning to settle in.

I...was kicked out of Zestia for nothing and now the only way I can keep my powers is if I help a boy who would enjoy watching me burn slowly!

She cried more but tried to keep the volume to a minimum so Alex wouldn't hear.

"welll im sorry i cant be like your home land, looks like you gota deal with us dirty humans!" Alex stormed off in anger, this was the last time he was going to help her out. While he stormed away he just realized he cant go in the room becuase it was where she was suppose to sleep.

He walked back into the livingroom only to find lelani not in the room. She probly went to change, after a while he hasint herd from her. He walked to a door that has a closed door. He grabed the door nob only to find it locked.

Knocking on the door hard he said "Hey you allright in there? Hellooo, HElloo, HELLO!" a bit worried he played with the nob untill it broke open. The locks where never the best at staying locked. Once the door opened he found her crying. "Uh, whats wrong?"

Lelani was forced to look up from her hands and up at Alex who was standing in the door way. She was quite surprised that the lock on the door hadn't worked.

"How did you get in here? I locked the door. Wait, let me guess, the locks in this planet are as useless as the people, am I right? What am I talking about? 'Am I right?' Of course, I'm right! I'm always right! I'm an ANGEL. And you're nothing but a stupid self-centered human boy who is as useless as this filthy earth door knob!"she ranted, completely disregarding his question of concern. Picking herself off of the floor, she didn't give him time enough to answer before she made her way a terribly made mattress. Her frown deepened but she climbed into the bed nonetheless, purposefully placing her back to him.

"Please leave."she said before closing her eyes at her attempt shut off everything around her and seclude herself into her mind. At least into the morning when she had her powers returned, she'd be able to fly high into the air whenever she pleased. That thought made it easier for Lelani to ignore Alex until he chose to leave.

When she kept ranting on about how disgusting this house is he wanted to talk back but she didint give him enough time to talk. He watched her as she pouted about how earth is a nasty place and how ditry his home is. Once she climbed hin the bed and tryed ignoreing him he had to think about something good to say if hes going to be working with this girl.

he walks over and moves her hair behind her ears. "Your fine, you didint have to live here while my parents lived here......it was a nightmare back then....all you see is the after math of distruction of this home and family....now your special, im just a normal human." he didint know what eals to say so he walked to a dresser and picked something up.

He walked out the door with a razor in his hands.