Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce rolled his eyes, "You ran into me woman. Not the other way around. And you are welcome by the way. You know maybe next time I will let you fall on your ass. Now get out of my way." He said walking past her, down the stairs and over to his motorcycle. Before she could give him any kind of remark he drove off. He still had a few hours to kill before the party so he may as well go home real quick and get ready then can just do whatever before the party.

She scoffed at him. He was so rude! She frowned and made her way to her car. She decided to shower and change into something more party like. When she got home she laid out an outfit for herself. A gray stripped sweater that exposed her shoulders, black shorts and a pair of black knee high boots. When she left her room, she was stopped by her aunt, who sneered at her. "Do me a favor and make yourself disappear tonight. I want to spent alone time with Arthur." Elizabeth glared at the woman. "Consider me gone, then." She said coldly to her. She walked around the lady and went to the bathroom to shower.

By the time Elizabeth got to her home Bryce was already out of the shower. He wipe off the fog that clouded the mirror and looked at himself, quickly brushing his teeth while he had his towel wrapped around his waist. By the time he was done getting dragged off he put on simple black jeans and a grey t-shirt with wolf on it, this was actually his favorite shirt honestly. In no time he was clean, dressed, and ready to go. He jogged the stairs and sure enough his dad was passed out drunk on the couch. He rolled his eyes and walked out the door hopping on his bike. He drove around a little bit until it was time to go to the party.

Once out of the shower, she dried off and blow dried her hair and got dressed. Brushing her hair and teeth, putting on make up. Once she looked well, she smiles and puts on her shoes. It of course took her a little longer to get ready so by the time she was finished she could go to the party while people were arriving. She placed on her shoes and walked out of her room, heading to her car. Elizabeth sighed, and drove off to the party. She could use a night off.

Bryce made it to the party as soon as Elizabeth did and coincidentally he ended up parking right next to Elizabeth. the moment he turned around he knew she was the one in there, he made eye contact with her for a moment before getting off his bike. He flashed her his usual smirk... however his eyes were that rare bright and intense stormy a gray color, "Well, well hello princess. Fancy meeting you here." He joked and crossed his arms.

She paused a moment after she got out her car, looking in his eyes. The intensity in his eyes were almost mesmerizing. But she frowned at him before she could stare any longer at him. "Hmp. How about we just try to avoid each other. Okay?" She ran a hand through her hair. She snuck a look at his outfit, which honestly looked pretty good on him. But she didn't keep looking at him so he wouldn't notice. She turned and began walking towards the house, where she could hear the beat of some loud popular song.

Bryce laughed, she knew as well as he did that they always manage to cross paths. He you didn't know why but for some reason does happen to them since he came to live here when he was 12. He playfully rolled his eyes as he walked in the house shortly after her. As soon as you walk in and sure enough he heard Emma squeal and nearly tackle hug him, "Bry!"
Bryce quickly caught his balance and scowled at the red headed girl, "Yes hi. Now will you let go of me?" He asked irritated. He couldn't help but look back over to Elizabeth...Why?... He simply did not know.
Once and I pulled away she giggled and yelled over the music for him to be able to hear her, "Well everybody is about to play spin the bottle soon so be ready!"

Elizabeth walked through the crowd, making her at towards the kitchen where she got herself a drink. A few of her friends walked to her. She smiles, as they told her about the latest gossip of who slept with who and who has a drug addiction. They laced there arms around hers as they led her away to the basement. "Where are we going?" She asked. Her friend Mike, looked at her. "To play spin the bottle. Duh!" Elizabeth rolled her eyes slightly annoyed, them took a long drink.

Bryce sighed and I was am I talk to his ear off and handed him a drink die after about 5 minutes of talking she turned off the music and yelled, "Alright everyone! Time to play spin the bottle!!! That includes you Bry!"
Bryce let out a groan as Emma drag him to the circle and set him down ironically next to Elizabeth. Of course...
Emma grinned, "I will sit across from ya so that where I am more likely to get to kiss you!"
Bryce rolled his eyes and gave her a sarcastic smile and said, "Greatttttt."
Once she sat down on across from him he muttered, "Oh kill me now..."

Elizabeth took a drink and smirked at Bryce, nudging him. "Something tells me you have a not so secret admirer." She mumbled gently, ignoring the jealousy that sparked inside her. She leans back a little and chuckled to herself. "Why don't you go first Bry. Your soul mate over there is waiting pretty eagerly." She put quite a lot of emphasis on his nickname Bry.

Emma giggled, "Yeah Bry come on! You can't keep a girl waiting!"
Bryce shot his usual glare he gave to people at Elizabeth, "Oh bite me princess. Karma its going to be a bitch..." with that he spun the bottle with a little bit too much for so it took a little longer for the bottle to stop. He prayed closes eyes for a few minutes.
Suddenly the whole circle went, "Ohhhhhhhhh!"
Bryce open his eyes, he had super all the commotion was about luckily it didn't land on Emma however... it did land on the second most annoying woman in his life you look over to where the bottle stopped at... It was Elizabeth! He didn't even bother hiding his shock, that's certainly backfired on her. Deep down however he really really wanted to. His heart pounded with excitement, he bit his lip for a moment then chuckled, "Well that certainly backfired on ya didn't it?"

Elizabeth had nearly choked in her drink when she saw the bottle landed on her. Her face had grown a bright red as she stared at it a moment, then looked over at Bryce. She didn't know how she felt. She wanted to kiss him. Jeez, even more so when he bit his lip. It looked so sexy. But at the same time, she was pissed. Why the hell did this happen to her?! Emma wanted this, not her! Nervously, she frowned at his comment and set her drink down. She turned a little so she faced him. "Shut up, it backfired on you too." Bryce would have wanted to kiss anyone other than her, right? She let out a sigh, leaning towards him hesitantly.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Bryce smirks and simply said, "No." Then he cupped her face in his hands and for she had time to react he pulled her lips to his kissing her deeply. People gasped but he didn't hear them at all. In fact he seemed to have drowned everything out once their lips made contact. He seemed to melt into the kiss. Holy shit... How could something so wrong feel so right. He had no explanation but at the moment he did not care. He was just enjoying this moment. Enjoying the feeling of her soft and kissable lips against his as sparks flew.

Last edited:
Her face blushed deeper at his response at first and she wanted to say something rude, but her words were lost when his hand cupped her face and she felt her lips against him. At first, she thought she would resist. She wanted to. But the moment her lips made contact with his she leaned into the kiss. God, it was amazing. She liked the way his lips felt against hers and how his hands felt against her face. Her own hands moved towards him as she kissed him, one hand resting against his shoulder while the other rested on the back of his neck. She didn't want the kiss to stop, really. She was lost in the moment, her insides feeling light and filled with butterflies.

Bryce can't sleep placed his hands on her hips as he continued to kiss her deeply and passionately. After a few more moments Emma cleared her throat, "Ok! I think that's enough to spend the bottle for now!"
This causes Bryce to pull away and look at Emma. She look insanely jealous. He raised an eyebrow and bite the inside of his cheek to keep from smirking. This is not perfect time to be smirking, he could tell that much. "You do realize this is all part of the game right? You're just pissy because it didn't land on you..."

Elizabeth was a little upset when he had to pull away, but at the same time she was greatful. She could think rationally now. Elizabeth stood up, glancing over to Emma and smiles at her. "He has a point, you know. It's just a game." She had to keep that in mind, too. This was a game. He was going through with it for the game. She couldn't let herself get attatched... She was suppose to hate him. And he was suppose to hate her. Right?

Emma glared at her, "Will you shut up!?!" She yells as she sits up. Bryce sighs and stands out as well he could tell this would get ugly.
"Woman relax will ya? Jeez you are acting totally irrational."
She pouts, "No I am not! Bryce don't you understand I-"
Bryce rolled his eyes, "I am not blind nor am I stupid. I have known you had thing for me for quite some time. Look I just don't think of you that way alright? You are just not my type.... Sorry but that is the truth."
Emma did not take this news well that she walked over to him unexpectedly kicked him in the crotch. Bryce immediately felt the pain and how the scribes wrote supporting himself up with the chair he was sitting on, "WHAT THE FUCK!?! WAS THAT NECESSARY!?" He took a few deep breaths to regain his composure.

Elizabeth was slightly shocked at Emma's reaction and glanced over to Bryce. "Ah, crap, um... Do you need, like, an ice pack or something?" She didn't exactly know what to do to help him, but she couldn't exactly leave him after he got kicked in thr crotch could she. She glares over to Emma, her eyes shooting daggers into the girls back as she walked away.

Bryce regained his composure and straightened up his back and shook his head, "No... I am good now. Jesus fucking Christ... should have seen that coming but still. Cheap fucking shot," He said trying to make a joke of the situation, "don't think you have done cheap shots like that."

She smirked a little. "No, I'm more civilized than that." She chuckled slightly, then paused and glanced over to her friends, who were laughing and telling jokes. Then her gaze moved back to Bryce. She wasn't sure what to do. Usually she would have insulted him by now. But she we to... Nervous still. She didn't like this feeling. She wanted it to go away, but at the same time she didn't. She then turned her gaze away and at anything other than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.