Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
By now the pain was completely gone and he raised an eyebrow noticing she was looking everywhere but him, "You alright? Oh geez, are you going to start acting nervous around me now?" He asked. He couldn't help but make jokes or sarcastic comments in these situations, "Come on," he poked her side then chuckled, "No need to be nervous around me. I am still the same asshole." He said... his eyes trailing back down to her lips. The urge to kiss her was strong.

She frowned when he poked her. She crossed her arms over her chest, even lifting her chin a little into the air as she frowned at him. "No. I won't. It was a stupid game, nothing more and nothing less." Though when she said that, she instantly regretted it. She didn't want it to just be a game. She wanted it to be real, and she wanted for it to happen again. She liked the was she felt when he kissed her. But she doubted he would feel the same about it.

"You know," he looked around realizing that they should probably talk in private and took them into a bedroom, shutting and locking the door so people didn't interrupt the conversation. He crossed his arms and look into those beautiful brown eyes, "You know, your mouth may say that but those pretty brown eyes of yours tell me a different story."
Wait... did I just say that out loud?... Shit... I think I did.
Yet however he didn't regret it. He meant it. When he first moved here from Colorado that was the first thing he noticed were those beautiful brown eyes.

Elizabeth hesitated and began blushing. What was up with him today? Why was he saying that? She stared at him for a moment. Did... He mean it? She lightly chewed on her bottom lip as she looked at him. She wanted to relax, didn't she? She could let herself have this moment for today. She took a hesitant step towards him. "Do they? What do you think they tell you then, Bry?" This time when she said his nickname, it was gentler. She didn't want to be harsh or mean anymore. For tonight, she just wanted to be herself without worrying about her image.

Bryce wraps his arms around her waist and pulled her close, looking into her eyes, "Well, they are telling me that the kiss meant something to you. It was more than just a silly game to you. But you just don't want to admit it because we are suppose to hate each other," he paused for a moment and gave her a real smile, which showed no hint of sarcasm whatsoever, "How am I doing so far?"

She was surprised at his smile. She was use to a smile that was cocky or sarcastic, but this one wasn't. And she liked it. Plus, she was surprised by how right we was. She smiled at him as her hands rested on his shoulders again, chuckling a little. "Pretty good." She glances to him, her eyes traveling from his eyes towards his lips. "What about you? Was it just a silly game?" She questioned quietly.

Bryce shook his head, knowing she will more than likely not be able to read what he is thinking through his eyes, "At first before it all happened. But not anymore." He said, leaning forward and pressing his lips against hers. Sure enough the exact same feelings came with the kiss only this time it was intensified. He deepen the kiss.

She welcomed the kiss, her insides feeling lights and fluttery again. And when he deepened the kiss she gladly did the same. She wanted to get lost in the moment with him. To only focus on what was happening now. She pressed her body against his while she kept her lips against his. Her body practically tingled with excitement.

Bryce brought his hands down to her hips pulling her closer as you keeping the kiss enjoying every single moment of it. He enjoyed touching her, feeling her lips against his and how her body was pressed up against his. He began kissing her with more passion and he began gently biting her bottom lip in between kisses.

Elizabeth was addicted to the way he kissed her. She began kissing him with more passion as once of her hands slowly traveled down from his shoulder and towards his chest. She could hardly believe how much she loved this and how much she didn't want it to stop. She even surprised herself a little when she realized she even wanted more. How could she have hated him for so long when this felt so right?

Bryce admitted it. He wanted more, wanted to see more of her. To show he wanted more he slide his tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue roughly with his. As he did this he brought he hand underneath her shirt

She didn't mind feeling his tongue against hers or his hand against her bare skin. She let her tongue get tangled with his. She moved her own hands towards his waist, slipping them under his shirt so they could rest against him without a shirt blocking her way. Though she knew she would want to feel more of him against her.

Bryce felt her small hands touch his abs. Damn he liked her touch,he couldn't help but want more. As he continued to kiss her, he slowly laid her down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He brought his hand further up under her shirt.

Elizabeth gave him a passionate kiss before she pulled her lips away from his. She wasn't going to stop there, of course not. She was too caught up in the moment of being with him. In fact, she even kissed his neck gently before she began to pull off her shirt, blushing deeply and tossing it aside and to the ground.

Bryce watched her as she took off her shirt. He couldn't help but admire her perfect body... she was so perfect. Once she took off her shirt he smirked seductively, kissed her jawline, to her neck. He took his sweet time with her neck he slowly bit, kissed, and sucked on her neck, forming a hickey as he did so... it was almost as if he was marking her as his. Once he was satisfied with the mark he gave her, he kissed lower his next destination was her breasts.

Her face grew warm as she blushed. But how he took his time kissing her neck. She could practically melt. She loved how he took his time, how it both built up her excitement and killed her to wait. And wherever he kissed seemed to make those areas light on fire, causing her to only want more of him.

Bryce's excitement grew, just as the need for her grew. He wanted to see every bit of her. He stopped for a moment, pulling away slightly and pulled off his shirt and tossing it to the ground. Every muscle was now visible, as well as... his scars. He figured it would be easy to distract her from asking about his scars now. Most of them were small yet visible, how about the one on left side of his chest was a different story. It looked as if somebody slashed him with a knife. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers once again, keeping her from asking any questions. He teased her as he kissed her... he honestly wanted to hear her beg as he teasingly and lightly bite her bottom lip in between each light kiss, all while he slowly moved his hand up her body, barely even grazing it with his hand.

She watched him take off his shirt. She was surprised at the scars. How did he get them..? She was about to ask when he resumed kissing her. She slowly let the question fade for now. She would ask next time. She gently let her own hands explore his muscles. She had to admit, it felt good. She never would have guess his muscles would
have felt good.

Bryce couldn't help but feel a bit more excited as her hand trail down his muscles. He pressed his body closer to her, wanting to feel and touch every bit of her. He slide his tongue into her mouth and began to explore it while he began to unhook her bra.

She smiles and had her tongue wrap around his. She blushed as his hands started removing her bra. Her thumbs slipped into the waistband of his pants, She bites her bottom lip gently. She was so eager for him. Wherever his hands went, her body seemed to become sensitive. she blushed as she lightly pushed down his pants a few inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.