Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahri blushed darker color as he looped his arm around her. She punched his arm playfully as they walked away from Daring and Aya. "I was headed to another art class, actually. But I have around twenty minutes until that class starts and it's not that far away." She said, trying to recover from her blush.

Darin's face turns totally serious. "Aya, I would love to have lunch with you. And your brother can have the job, but only on one condition...you have to at least visit once a day!" He says walking next to her. Steve looks at Ahri, arm still around her.. "What's something we can do in twenty minutes?" He says still walking with her.

"Deal....I'll visit everyday...that cafe is a very good study spot for me..." Aya smiled looking at him as she stopped pulling out a piece of paper from her messenger bag and a pen. She quickly wrote down a series of numbers and handed the paper to Darin "There...that's my number..I mean just for professional use of course....so I could....check on my brother's progress" even though she had said that she smiled joking with him as she bit her lip her face still hot.

Ahri shrugged, looking up at him. Her face was (finally!) not red, and she seemed to be rolling with the whole arm around shoulders thing. She smiled up at him, a little giggle bubbling out of her mouth. "Well there is always just walking and talking." She said.

Jaqlyn, yellow
Jaqlyn, now crowded by students, knew that none of these were probably friend worthy, so she sat in the cafeteria, and continued her imaginary friend.

Darin takes Aya's number, gratefully. "I will only use this for 'professional' uses" he winks to Aya. Then puts the number in his phone. "And I would love to join you for lunch. After class, meet me by that big oak tree, I'll pick you up there." He smiles.
Steve agrees with Ahri. "Yeah, we can get to know each other better on the way. And so far, I know for sure that you're a little flirt." He says winking while poking her in the side.

Reactions: IceQueen
Ahri blushed, shifting. "Because of you!" She shouted, trying to cover her face, she said to him. She turned her gaze towards the floor as she tried to calm down.

Reactions: BrassMo
Steve takes his arm from her shoulders and hunches over, trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard. He points to her "You made me this way!"

Ahri blushed darker. "Well then make me stop some how!" She yelled, her face blushing so hard that she swore she could have lit a candle with the heat of her face.

"Alright then..." She gave him one more quick smile before she looked down at her watch. "Crap I have to go now, just text me where you want to go and I'd be happy to go...I'm not a picky eater" she bit her lip contemplating if she should hug him or not but quickly gave into the thought and wrapped her arms around him. "Bye Darin" she said waving at him before she walled of to her next class her face as red as a cherry

Darin waves half-heartedly, not wanting her to leave yet, not wanting her to be late. He turns to Steve and Ahri, watching them both flirt back and forth. "I have no control over you! You do it to yourself!" Steve laughs at Ahri's red face. "Okay, you two. Calm down, don't want you to over heat, now do we?" Darin says coming in between them, separating the two. Steve throws him a quick glare, but brushes out off after a while.

"So who was that?" Her brother Adam had came up from class and threw his arm around her smiling. "None of you business that's who..." She said hitting him on the side for scaring her. "Well thats not what your red face says now does it..." He gave her a smile and her face grew even more red. "He's working witjh you that's who he is okay....and he's going to be keeping an eye on you" she looked at him and laughed as he stuck his tounge out at her. "I have to go to class jerk, so are you walking me our are you here to annoy me. He looked at her and pretended to be hurt. " like I would EVER do that! You know I'm hurt Aya that you would even say that...." He pretended to cry as she rolled her eyes smiling "Okay come on pretty boy" she had said as she walked to her next building with her brother's arm around her the whole time.

Katilin, aqua
Writing in book. How exciting!

Jaqlyn, yellow
Writing about imaginary friend. She is confused and leaning against a wall in the main building.

Ahri gave a sort of thankful sigh, trying to relieve her steaming face. She fanned it uselessly, her blush spreading all the way to the very tips of her ears and creeping down her neck. She was a hopeless little Lilly with a bad case of the blushes.

"So...you two going to the party later on?" Darin asks while scratching the back of his head."Darin. Your awkwardness is showing, and yes. I actually kinda have to go, because I'm Ranae's ride..." Steve says, but he cuts himself off because he gets tired of talking. "Uh- well...How's about you Ahri?" Darin says, getting a little embarrassed. "She already agreed to the party, D. Geez..." Steve says again.

Ahri nodded, her face still pink. "Planning on it. Hopefully I will have fun. I usually don't go to partys." She admited.

Steve laughs at Ahri's bright face. "Well you're probably gonna be very disappointed! " He starts laughing harder. "Eh- no you won't! You're gonna enjoy yourself!" Darin says, trying to convince her. "She might hate it, you know the Brit." Steve begins to mention t he past parties Edwin has put together, which to any sane person, would horrific, but the boys know Edwin and his crazy ideas, so they learned to live with it.

Reactions: IceQueen
Ahri tried to calm her face as they bantered back and forth, fanning her face lightly. "I think I will be ok." she said nervously, hoping her voice was convincing. Steve was starting to make her nervous, her heart hammering fast. She could tell that she was probably falling for him, but she shook her head.

Steve looks at Darin as he debates within himself if he should text her. He decides he should, he doesn't care if it seems to needy or desperate.
"Hey Aya! So about later, there's this oak in the front of the campus. It's where the boys and I meet all the time, and if I'm not there, don't leave, just wait. I shouldn't take long...unless I'm dead ;)" Darin looks At his phone and prays that it isn't too much of a text, then he sends it.
Steve links arms with Ahri. "So..." but he doesn't finish his sentence. He never does. So he just proceeds to walk her to her class.

Ahri smiled, linking arms. "So." She said softly, her cheeks still flushed slightly from the previous experience. "A party huh." She said dumbly. Inside, she mentally slapped herself for sounding like such a dork. "Sounds fun." She said to him, smiling lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.