Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking onto the campus with her mug in her hand she sighed finished the rest of her coffee as she for in in her messenger bag. Seeing Darin she instantly felt a happiness rise in her as she waved at him smiling. Her heart started to pound in her chest as she finally walked up to him her smile still on her face. "Morning Darin" she said softly as she bit her lip looking at him.

Sora stretched in her bed feeling the soft sheets move whenever she shifted. Her alarm clock was going off in the background and she groaned in annoyance. She so did not feel like getting out of bed. She laid on her back and just looked at the ceiling... oh how she hated mornings.

She slid to the end of the bed and sat there for five minutes before getting up to take a shower. After she was ready she got dressed, got her bag and keys and left for campus. She had time to spare before her first class so she located a student lounge and decided to hang out there. She wondered if she would run into him today. She took out her notebook and began to idly doodle.

Steve gasps as Ahri waves to him and the others.
"She's here." He whispers, but the others still seem to hear.
"Who's here?" Ryce looks at his little brother.
"The girl from the cafe." Edwin's ears perk up.
"The one who makes my tea! Hey newbie! Come over here!" Edwin says waving his arms, trying to get her attention. Darin turns toward Aya and his emotions explode.
"Hi Aya!" He rubs the back of his neck and blushes.
"Why does everyone have some kind of girl friend? Eddie, you got one?" Ryce says, throwing sort of a hissy fit. Darin blushes crimson red since Aya probably just heard that, not that he minds.
Edwin starts to think of Sora.
"I would say yes, but I don't think she thinks of me that way..." he says putting his hands down, now feeling sad and alone.

Last edited:
Ahri smiled and walked over, still clutching her cup of coffee. "Hey guys." She said as she entered their little group. "Such a fine morning isn't it?" She asked a bit sarcastically as she sipped her coffee. Admittedly, it wasn't as good as the coffee at the café, but she had no coffee maker, so for now it would have to do.

Steve smiles at Ahri. "It's an even better day with you." Wow Steve, really? That was smooth. He blushes when he realizes how stupid and cliche that must've sounded.
"Stevie, is this your girlfriend?" Ryce walks up to Ahri with his hand out.
"Ryce...no, she isn't. She's just a great friend and an even better coffee/tea maker." Steve throws a wink at Ahri.
"Where's MY girl!" Edwin screams as he lies on the floor.

Ahri looked at Edwin before letting out a laugh and extending her hand to Ryce. "Name's Ahri." She said sweetly, shaking his hand with enthusiasm. "I am in the Concept Artist Program here." She said to him, letting go of his hand. "And I most recently picked up a job at the café. Edwin seems to like my Earl Grey Tea also."

Aya ends up laughing at how everyone one was acting. "I'm guessing these are the guys you wanted me to hang out with?" She asked Darin as she bit her lip trying to keep herself from laughing so hard. She waved to everyone and gave a sweet smile "I guess since everyone is introducing themselves...I'm Aya and I'm in the medical science and research program here" she blushed shearing her own self and how she sounded like such a nerd.

Noticing the girls from the cafe, Katilin's ears perk up, although hearing only what people shouted. She sighed, for she agreed with Ryce, for she had never been truly in love. Going back to writing, she noted that she was 6 chapters in. A slight fist pump was necessary for this moment, and could be seen for a split second before vanishing into her book. Realizing that she had gone so far was an amazing accomplishment for Katalin, but others had gone further. Some had wrote 15 books, and some had gone famous. Katilin tried to remember the list; Dr. Seuss, Suzanne Collins, J. K. Rowling... Oh, it was too hard for her to remember. Brushing back some of her now loose hair, she caught a different girl from the cafe. It was weird seeing everyone she had seen at the cafe here, at her school, where she hadn't met any of them. She finally concluded in returning to her book, trying to hide her little espionage.

Darin laughs at his friends.
"Yeah. I hope they're nit overbearing." Darin says looking over at Aya."
Ryce shakes Ahri's hand.
"Im Ryce, Stevie's older brother. Im also studying to be an engineer, and unlike these things," he gestures the boys, " I don't have anything to minor in, unless you count soccer."
"Its called Football here in the UK." Edwin corrects.
"I take Photography, so like, I take the pictures for newsletters and stuff. I also minor in music, because...im good at it. Darin majors in law, so does Steve and both minor in music." Then Edwin remembers why he called his brother and Ryce here so early in the first place.
"We're having a party at Darin's place later on tonight. You girls are invited. And there might be some others there too, but don't worry, im sure they'll love you all." He says the gets up and leaves, heading to the lounge.

Overhearing the word 'party' sunk Katilin's heart. Most people never invited her, but she could cope with it. It wasn't easy, though. After finishing her 7th chapter, Katilin got up and decided to head over to the computer lab and get an early start on her programming, for she already had her game up and running. Her programming class was just free game designing and testing with help! She always felt happy hearing the bell ring and knowing that free time was coming to her. When she entered, her friend, Jaqlyn, was already in there, working on her 'storybook come to life' game, where you select a book and play in that world amongst others. Katilin sat at a computer next to her, and looked over as she typed in her log in. "So, Jaq, how's it goin'?"

z_sad_anime_sad_anime_red_hair_1680x1050_by_piakachusimsimi-d58x4zp.jpg

Name: Jaqlyn Cordorose
Personality: Depressed, genius, geek, nerd, writer, and bookworm.

"Well I haven't been to a part in a while so I might have to show up" Aya said as she looked back at Darin "And ypou friends are amazing...I like them already" she smiled at him and then looked back down at her watch sighing as she did. "Well I guess I'll be heading to class before I'm late....It was nice to meet you all" she said to everyone as she turned to Darin giving him one more small smile before she started to walk to class.

Ahri smiled. "I will try to make it, unless my teacher decides to assign another gigantic piece of art for the next day." She said to them. She smiled and hit Stevens arm as she smiled. "Well I got to jet before I am late for Concept Art... Again. See you in music... maybe!" she called as she walked over towards the building.

"Bye Aya!" Darin waves as he watches her leave.
"Ask her out, mate!" Steve says, seeing the look in Darin's eyes. Full of love and compassion.
"I can't, we hardly even know each other, im not like Edwin. I can't just see someone I like, then just ask them out. He had at least 5 girlfriends that he knew nothing about. I at least want to be her friend first." Darin says walking to his car an getting his bag and heading to class. The others do the same. Steve goes after Ahri and stops her.
"Ahri! Here's my number! That way we can talk outside of school and work." He gives her a slip with his number on it.
I sure do hope she doesn't take it the wrong way...

"Oh, same old same old!" Jaqlyn tried to reply cheerily, watching as her friend got into her game. "How close are you to finished? I think I'm 62%." She informed, going on a lighter note. "78." Katilin guessed, starting up her 'Road to Success' game about going from a rags garage band player to a music hero. It was a multiplayer game, just like Jaqlyn's, and they both loved it.

Ahri turned around and looked at Steven, a small blush coming to her face as she accepted the slip of paper. A wide grin spread across her face as she looked at him. "Well this is a first." She said, folding it up and putting it in her pocket. "Thanks for being the first." She said, waving as she headed off to class with a blush.

Sora checked her watch. Feeling enough time had passed she put her notebook in her bag and left the lounge. Now all she had to do was find her first class. She would be a bit early but it gave her time to get there just Iin case she got lost. She went outside and stopped in front of a bench studying a map of the campus. "Am I holding it the right way?" She flipped it over and looked up. Who the heck created these things? She decided to just go to the main building and go from there. Sora started walking across campus. Maybe afterwards she could go to the cafe and... I dont know... do homework... have some friendly conversation. She smiled.

Walkimg into her classrooms building she smiled as she ran into her older brother Adam. "Hey Adam what are you doing in this building you know music is not in here right" she walked up to him her hand still on her messenger bag. "Yeah yeah I know smartie I was looking for you.." Adam had said as he patted her head returning her smile. "Alright we what do you want?" She was now curious since he could ask her when she got home since they shared an apartment. "Nothing important I was just wondering if you knew any places with a job opening..." She bit her lip thinking as she gave him a bright smile "I could ask a friend of mine if he has any positions open" she said thinking about Darin as she blushed "Alright well you do that....and make sure you don't walk into your class thinking about your 'friend' " Adam said once more as he patted her head and left leaving her to blush even more.

images

Edwin walks around, on his way to the lounge when he sees Sora! His heart skips a beat...
"Oh. My. Goddess..." he whispers as he watches her walk. Go you idiot! She's getting away!
Edwin runs to but stops at a reasonable distance.
"Sora! I found you!" He suppresses the urge to hug her, but that is soon forgotten when he looks into her eyes. So he just decides to hug her anyways. Then he backs out of the hug and gives her his phone.
"Put you number in it." He smiles.
She's gonna give me a fake number, I can feel it in my gut. I hope not. If I'm able to call her everyday, then maybe I wouldn't feel so strongly about her...im just kidding. This will only fuel the flame!

Sora looks over her shoudler when she hears footsteps behind her. She turned just in time to see Edwin pause some distance away.
" Sora! I found you!" He looked really excited which made her blush. She smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I did not know I was lost?"

The next thing she knew, she was encased in his arms, and he was squeezing her. She couldn't help but think of how warm he was. As soon as he let go a phone was placed in her hands. She looked at it and then back at Edwin. "Put your number in it." He wanted her number? On the inside she was jumping up and down excitedly, but on the outside she just smiled and nodded, trying to play it cool "Sure, maybe we could hang out sometime, I could come by the Cafe after school or something." She entered her number and handed the phone back to him. It couldn't hurt. This way they could get to know eachother even if they did not see eachother. She caught his eyes. "So ehat class are you headed to?"

Ahri continued to class. She reached into her pocket and pulled out of the strip of paper. She stared at it for a second before a smile came to her face. She whipped out her smart phone and typed in his number, staring at the paper as she finished. She decided to keep it, putting it inside the phone case as she walked to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.