Just Another Love Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess, if you are in to that kind of stuff, parties are alright." Steve says looking around the campus, as if he had never seen it. Darin is brought back into reality once he notices the lack of enthusiasm coming from Steve. "Looks like someone is running out of steam! Maybe you should go to sleep a little earlier than you do, I'm starting to see dark circles." Steve just rolls his eyes. "It's not even my fault. It's your damn brother's fault. He keeps me up all night." Darin just laughs at Steve's suffering.
"Oh! Ahri, after class, if you're not doing anything, maybe you could come hang with us. You see that big oak tree? Yeah, well that's where we chill. So maybe you could come...if you're down with it." Steve says with a tired look on his face. "We got law next?" Steve looks over to Darin. "Yes." Darin laughs. "Yep, I'm gonna sleep in that class."

Ahri raised a eyebrow before letting out a sigh. "You know if you need sleep, class is probably not the place to do it. Try somewhere softer, like the arms of a loved one, a bed, maybe even the floor. Softer than a desk." She offered as a counter, trying to keep her blush down. She had brushed off the fact about parties, since she really had only been to one, and that was because her drunk friend had needed a ride home from a sober person.

"Well maybe I could sleep in your arms." He says with a glance at her. "OK creep, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be sexually harassed." Darin says giving Steve a slap on the back of the head. "Shut it, Anderson." Steve says as he rubs the back of his head. "Maybe you should stay home and sleep instead of partying!" Darin says jokingly. "If I stay, who is gonna watch Ahri?" He says lifting an eyebrow at Darin. "She's not an infant..." Darin says.

Ahri blushed a bit, looking down. "Well if you want to watch over me, I could always come hang with you." She offered softly, a smile spreading across her face as she looked at him. She could feel her cheeks warming as she thought of spending the afternoon with just him, no one else.

"Uh, Ahri? I don't think that's a good idea. You think Stevie Boy is cool now, but after a while, he begins to get annoying and very sassy." Darin warns the girl. "No I'm not. I'm very fun and cool." Steve throws a comeback to counteract Darin's first statement. "And Ahri. I would love to have you hang out with me." Steve says looking over to Ahri.

Ahri smiled as she kept her arm linked with his. "I don't think I mind sassy." She said teasingly, bumping his hip with hers. "To be honest, I never really go to parties. I end up being the only one sober." She said.

Darin looks at Ahri then to Steve. "Well then, you'd hate Steve at parties. He may be the one to drive to a party, but he always leaves the party in the back seat. I'm always the sober one." Steve rolls his eyes at Darin. "Don't listen to him, Ahri. I'm nothing like that...at most parties." Darin then looks at the time on a near by watch tower. "Oh, shoot. Steve we gotta go." Darin says turning around, waiting for Steve to follow. "No, you gotta go. I'm going back to my dorm to sleep...after I get Ahri to where she needs to go." Darin rolls his eyes at Steve as he trots off to the law building.

Ahri sighed softly, taking this chance to rub his hair affectionately and mess it up. "Thanks for taking me to my next class." She said softly, looking down at her shoes. She wasn't really used to the whole walking to class thing, but somehow it was enjoyable with him by her side. She smiled at him as they reached her building, and she unhooked their arms.

Steve laughs as he fixes his hair with a simple flip. "I don't get a thank you hug?" He would've said kiss, but that would have been crossing the line. He backs away, pretending to look hurt. "I'm just kidding", he walks back to her, "so...you're gonna hang with us after class? Ya'know, under the oak tree?"

Reactions: IceQueen
Ahri nodded, laughing a little bit as he made a pouty face. She wanted to pinch his cheeks and hug him to death, but she settled for a simple hug. She came forwards and wrapped him in a big hug, lingering for a few moments, but not enough to be creepy. Soon enough, she released him from a hug, fidgeting with her hands for a few seconds. She felt like she wanted to do something else, something more significant. "See you under the tree." She said, moving back in. She leaned in towards his cheek, lingering for a second before giving it a quick kiss and picking up her bags with a tomato face, and rushing towards her building, going inside as quick as possible.

Last edited:
Sora cleared her throat and blushed when Edwin winked at her. She seemed to be doing a lot of blushing lately. She tilted her head to the side when Edwin offered to walk her to class. "Won't you get in trouble, it's okay you don't have to, i'm pretty sure I can't get that lost." She unfolded her map and tried to see where she was at. Was she even on the right floor? She wanted to take him up on his offer but the last thing she wanted was to get him in trouble with his teachers.

"Oh! And speaking of hanging out...I'm having a party later. You wanna come? I'll text you the details now that I got your number!" Her eyes widened. The only time she had been invited to parties was when she was in grade school and your parents told you that you had to invite everyone in the class. " Of course... cool, I mean sure I'll come... to the party, your party." She cleared her throat again. "When is it? Should I bring something, food, gifts...?"

Edwin laughs at the thought of getting in trouble with the teachers."I'm late to a lot of my classes. So I'm not too worried about them." He looks at her as she continues to talk and as questions. Starting to think she's never been to any social gathering parties. "It's gonna start around 7 or 8 o'clock. Who knows when it's gonna end, and you don't need to bring anything but yourself. You have been to a party...right? Of course you have. A pretty lass like yourself has probably been to a lot!" He then gets a text from Steve. "Oh, hey. I gotta go, but after class, meet me by this big oak tree. You can't miss it. I'll be waiting." He says, giving her a big hug and a small peck on the cheek before leaving.

Ahri sighed as she continued to her class, letting her vision drag down to the floor as she tried to pat down her blush softly. She could still feel her burning cheeks and it just made her want to hide her head. She hoped to dear god that Steve didn't think she was weird after this, because that would be even more embarrassing.
@BrassMo

Steve sits by Edwin and his shared dorm room, thinking about Ahri and her little kiss. Even though it was almost 3 minutes ago, he could still feel her lips on him. "I wonder if she would've kissed me back if I had kissed her...?" He thinks aloud. "Who would've kissed you?" Edwin says turning the corner, and stopping in front of their door. "Never mind. I don't care. Why did you need me?" He says while opening the door and walking to their mini fridge, located in between their beds. "I needed you because I forgot my key. I was gonna skip law and come here to sleep, but I couldn't because the mother - flipping door was locked, so I called my knight in shining armor-" "Oh Steve. Thank you! You're so flattering, i-" "Yeah, but he never came, so I texted you...and thank you, I am flattering, aren't I." Steve starts laughing when Edwin make a sour face. "No you dope! You're not good enough to be a knight, you're a jest at best." They both laugh.

Ahri sighed, finally making it to her gosh darn class. She quickly passed that one dude who had been hitting on her for a few weeks, and she had at some point sort of liked, till it got creepy. She didn't let him say anything as she flew up to her seat, slammed her bag on the desk and promptly face planted onto the wood, letting out a soft groan.

He pulled her into another hug and Courtney was in complete shock. He kissed my cheek. Oh my gosh, he kissed my cheek. wait am I reading too much into this? What if he's just being friendly... aw what the heck he kissed my cheek, i'll take it. She practically skipped towards her class. It took her 15 more minutes than it should have but nothing right now could kill her mood. Courtney sat at the back of her class, in a corner desk. It started at 7 so she had more than enough time to go back to the apartment and get ready. She could barely keep the smile from her face.

She was snapped out of her thinking when there was a slam on the desk besides her. Courtney Jumped a little in her seat at the loud noise. She looked over to find a girl, she looked familiar. The girl brought her face down onto the desk and groaned. Courtney winced at the moment her face came in contact with the desk. She leaned over a bit, a concerned look on her face. "Are you... Are you okay. I mean your face... Well not just your face you seem like somethings bothering you." She quickly cleared her throat. "I don't mean to pry or anything it's just..." She stopped talking and bit her lip.

Ahri lifted her head up lightly, sighing slightly. "I'm fine. Just, made a really risky move." She said to the girl who had extended some form of conversation. "And I think I might have screwed everything over, and I don't want that." She said. "Should have kept it to myself." She mumbled to herself.

Courtney was curious. "If i can ask...Is it a relationship? If it helps it's probably not as bad as you think, i'm going to say something really corny now but if you never take risks you might miss your chance and you'll only end up regretting it later right? Oh by the way my name is Courtney." She held out her hand for the girl to take.

Ahri smiled at the girl and took her hand. "Ahri. I think I saw you at the café a few days ago." She said softly. "And yeah, I guess you are right. If I hadn't taken that risk, things would have never gone anywhere." She said, letting go of her hand. "You seem to be experienced at this. You have a boyfriend?" She asked.

The cafe that's where she remembered her from. "You seem to be experienced at this. You have a boyfriend?" Courtney bit her lip again and rubbed the back of her neck, she felt the blood rush to her face. "Not experienced at all, I just read a lot of books... and watch a lot of movies... thats a completely wrong explanation. It felt like the right thing to say. I'm not very experienced social wise..." she mentally slapped herself. "I have a boy... he's not my boyfriend... he's a friend, well I think we might be a little bit more than friends but I don't know exactly what. I met him a day after I moved here, wasn't very long ago, but I like him." She could not help but think about him, his smiling face popped into her mind. "What about you, who's the special someone, that you took the risk for." She grinned and raised her eyebrows at Ahri."

Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.