3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, & Romance
precioso-fan-art-de-jurassic-park-l_cover.jpg

Welcome to Jurassic Park!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To get things off the ground, this will be an alternate-history RP where the events of the original Jurassic Park film differed slightly. The tour offered by John Hammond ends successfully, and with the full endorsement of Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler, a new phase in the park's development begins. New attractions, new dinosaurs, no expense spared.

In 1994, the public is allowed to experience the original Jurassic Park firsthand.

However, in an attempt to ruin InGen's reputation and discredit the whole establishment, Lewis Dodgson hires a small team of infiltrators to dismantle security and communications. 100 are left stranded when a hurricane, much like the one that brought disaster to the film's version of the park, sweeps in and spells doom for countless visitors.

Either as an employee or tourist, your character will try to navigate through the chaos and survive Jurassic Park. Taking slight inspiration from Jurassic World, the addition of hybrids to the park results in further calamity. Escape will not be easy. Danger lurks behind every corner. Life has found a way.​

Reactions: Lylith
I love this idea? Did you happen to get a threat up for it? Because I would absolutely love to join!
Not yet! I'd love to work out the story with everyone before we begin, however.

Ive a interest in this do you have a list of all the dinos and hybrids you are using yet or an Idea

Interested. Would you allow an Animal Behaviorist? I have an idea.

Ive a interest in this do you have a list of all the dinos and hybrids you are using yet or an Idea
Yep! The list is as follows:
Tyrannosaurus rex
Velociraptor
Brachiosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Apatosaurus
Dimorphodon
Pterodactyl
Spinosaurus
Troodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Pteranodon
Corythosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Herrerasaurus
Tylosaurus
Mosasaurus
Carnotaurus
Giganotosaurus
Allosaurus
Baryonyx
Ankylosaurus
Compsognathus
Edmontosaurus
Suchomimus
Camarasaurus
Hadrosaurus
Plesiosaurus
Styracosaurus
Diplodocus
Microceratus
Protoceratops
Amargosaurus
Deinonychus
Ceratosaurus
Tanystropheus
Ultimasaurus
Indominus rex
Amargospinus
Stegospinus
Stegoceratops
Pachysaurolophus
Interested. Would you allow an Animal Behaviorist? I have an idea.
Yes I would! What was the idea you had in mind?

Yes I would! What was the idea you had in mind?

I had an idea that the park reached out to self proclaimed Predator Animal Behaviorist. He worked a non profit organization in a Apex Predator breeding project. The idea to bring back predators like lions in the same way they did with Yellowstone Wolves to restore the environment. He was asked to lead the Behavioral Research of a project that he was not told of until he got to the park.

They wanted him to comprehend a list of behaviors for the dinosaurs. And he was a bit apprehensive of the project. "You think creatures that walked a millenia a year ago are willing to give their rosetta stone of language"

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I had an idea that the park reached out to self proclaimed Predator Animal Behaviorist. He worked a non profit organization in a Apex Predator breeding project. The idea to bring back predators like lions in the same way they did with Yellowstone Wolves to restore the environment. He was asked to lead the Behavioral Research of a project that he was not told of until he got to the park.

They wanted him to comprehend a list of behaviors for the dinosaurs. And he was a bit apprehensive of the project. "You think creatures that walked a millenia a year ago are willing to give their rosetta stone of language"
Would this project involve the hybrids?

I'd like to make a character if possible.

large.jpg

Let me know what you guys want to do. I'll partner up with someone if you want to do a brother / sister or a boyfriend / girlfriend RP​

This seems to be moving along very nicely. I'll get to work on the official thread soon but the earliest I can promise is Friday. In the meantime though, I still enjoy hearing everyone's ideas!

I'd like to make a character if possible.

large.jpg

Let me know what you guys want to do. I'll partner up with someone if you want to do a brother / sister or a boyfriend / girlfriend RP​
I would be up for that, do you mean that in the RP? Or like having a separate RP on top of this one? You worded it weird.
Legens you n4rd I'm in

Ye. Sounds dope. Can't wait till Friday.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Lylith
I might double up and play a guard I already have an idea for him.

So like before the storm happened my character was fired from his job for yelling at a scientist for like doing the hybrids since he sees that as unnatural. But before he could leave the storm happens and he he stuck on the island. He decides to try and help people get to shelter even though he was fired from his job because he is a god person and such.

I might double up and play a guard I already have an idea for him.

So like before the storm happened my character was fired from his job for yelling at a scientist for like doing the hybrids since he sees that as unnatural. But before he could leave the storm happens and he he stuck on the island. He decides to try and help people get to shelter even though he was fired from his job because he is a god person and such.
That is all I got

I would be up for that, do you mean that in the RP? Or like having a separate RP on top of this one? You worded it weird.

Legens you n4rd I'm in

I didn't word it strangely at all... You just read too far into what I said.

I offered to join the RP and collaborate with other writers and suggested a few options. That's all.

Don't make it complicated plz

Goin to take the time to make my character and get a face claim before Friday too. Yessh!

I already face claimed. Just have to write out my CS and figure out who wants to RP with me as a partner...

I was thinking family or relationship ties rather than two strangers bumping into each other on vacation.

Thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.