(Julius) Starry Boy and Realist (Eruna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mika didn't feel like working, so when he stopped talking to her, she just talked to the person on the other side of her.

Sarei rested in the infirmary. She closed her eyes, but did not fall asleep. She was too busy thinking about how she was going to get the notes from that class. Maybe she should've gone back, but her head hurt to much and she didn't want to talk to anyone. As soon as she would see Xerin, she decided, she would question him about what the heck was going on.

After an hour or two of working the bell rang and he would have to head to his next class. He decides to go to whatever Sarei had next. He might as well go to all her classes after all. That seemed to be the easiest way to pick things.

Sarei was woken up and her next class was gym. She stood up and walked out, fixing the bow on her uniform, and redoing her hair. She straightened up her outfit and hair, and walked through the hallways into the girls locker room and got changed into her gym uniform. She didn't like the schools uniform for gym. The sweatpants were so itchy that no one could deal with and the girls' shorts were tight and shorter than what she liked. After changing she went into the gym, and waited as the teacher took attendance.

After Xerin was done changing he groaned while in the boys locker room. "Jeez why are these so itchy?" He asked groaning and scratching his legs as be came out. It felt like everything was itchy. It was infuriating.

A boy with blonde hair next to Xerin chuckled at the fact that he was trying to wear the sweatpants.
"Xerin, you act like you've never felt those before. No one wears the sweatpants, there super itchy," He said, "If you need an extra pair of shorts here."
He handed Xerin a pair of basketball-like shorts, matching the rest of rhe guys' uniforms.
"Kagami, we're gonna be late, " Called a few other guys.
" Mm'kay, I'm coming," he said following the other guys out the door into the gym.

Sarei hated gym, she stood by the wall, watching as everyone else settled in before the teacher would take attendance. She looked with a dull expression, wondering if she'd have any more classes with Xerin. Everyone talked normally, as if there was nothing abnormal about this. Maybe there wasn't. That would explain why he knew her name. Actually no it wouldn't, because they were two different people, from the looks of it. Sarei sighed, waiting for attendance.

Xerin came out after a moment. Now wearing basketball shorts. At least they felt better than the sweatpants. Except the looseness of them. God's he hoped nobody was 'freeballing' in class. That would be a horrible sight. He shivered at the thought.

Sarei glanced across the gym and met eyes with the blonde guy, Kagami, who waved and then continued talking with his friends. Sarei looked around some more and found Xerin walking into the gym. He was in her gym class too? Sarei continued to look around and saw a few others from her English class, most of them people she dismissed as only acquaintances. No one she could borrow notes from. Darn.

Xerin walked over to the rest of the guys and began to mingle. Occasionally stealing glances toward Sarei. Damn he would have to act casual or else she would just get away again. She was a stubborn girl, bug he would play this game of cat and mouse.

"Xerin-kun, do you have a thing for Arugakime-chan or something" Teased one of the boys. Taidama Ren, noticing his glances towards her, "I heard you two were childhood friends"
"So what is everyone doing this weekend?" Kagami asked, changing the subject.

Sarei stood alone, and finally the gym teachers took attendance. Everyone had to quiet down as they did so and after they figured out the status of absentees and present students. Next the teachers explained that the students were to start practicing the volleyball unit, and they should get into teams of eight and no more.
Kagami looked at the people around him. There were five of them, including Xerin.
"We should get three cute girls on our team," said one of the boys smiling and waving at a girl with brown hair and green eyes who made eye contact.
"We should let some one who isn't very good at sports on our team, cause the rest of us are."
"There plenty of girls that aren't very good."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: King Julius
((O.o what happened to your post?))

Xerin frowned a little bit and looked at Sarei. "I say we should let Sarei on the team. She is my friend." He said softly and then looked over to another girl. "Hmm ... Who else should we allow?"

"I'll ask Arugakime-san," Kagami said, with a grin as he approached Sarei.
"In that case, I'll ask Hinamoto," The other boy said.
"Wait, shouldn't Xerin-" Taidama started to ask. He stopped and sighed when they both ignored him and walked away.

"Hey, Sarei! You wanna be on my team?" Kagami asked, walking towards her with a big smile.
"No," Sarei said quickly, "I didn't give you permission to use my name."
"Fine, Arugakime, you wanna be on my team?
"No."
"But you're all alone!"
"I can manage. There's no rules against it."
Kagami paused, gritting his teeth.
"Xerin is on my team," He said.
"Maybe... If you don't try to annoy me."
"Rude, but okay..."
She walked over to their group and stood next to Xerin. She wasn't good at making new friends and didn't plan on it, so she didn't. Sarei needed to talk to him about what was going on. Hinamoto also joined happily. Sarei thought she was a complete airhead.

((I Was wondering if you were done.)) Xerin looked over at Sarei and smiled softly, he made an image of his other self phase through her head real quick and then turned away, there was a slight twinkle in his eyes. It was fun being around this girl and seeing how she acted. He looked toward the others. "okay, you guys ready?" He asked with a small smile.

(It's fine ^~^)
"Y-you! Who-- What are you?! His son? Younger brother? Or are you wearing a mask?" Sarei hastily asked, throwing her arms around him, to get a better, closer view at his neck. There were no lines or signs of a mask. Maybe that other guy was a fragment of her imagination. But they looked pretty similar, this guy just looked a lot younger.

"Woah, Sa-- Arugakime-chan, calm down," Kagami said, putting a hand on her shoulder. The other boys looked at her weirdly. Sarei paid no attention.

"Xerin-kun," She said, her face slightly reddened, as she thought about how similar the two smiles were, but she liked the older Xerin better, "I wish you would just explain this. Everyone remembers you but me, and I don't recall ever having amnesia. Who are you?"

"Hey, maybe we should play now," said the other girl, slightly annoyed by all the questioning.

Xerin watched Sarei and cocked his head a bit. "I trtried to explain earlier in the apartment complex." He chuckled, "But you ran off and then I had to drive you. Remember?" He asked and then nodded.

"Anyways I'll explain later. It:s time to play the game." He smiled and went ahead of her a bit. Going out onto the court.

Sarei was speechless. He was the same person? Maybe she hadn't got a good enough look at him. She sighed and joined everyone on the court.
"Alright," Kagami said, "We have eight people, so we'll have sets of two in each line, and two subs. Two people in the front, the tallest people, two people in the middle, and two people in the back, who should be pretty strong. Who should be sub--"

Sarei immediately raised her hand.
"Alright, Sarei, you can stand in the back left position, as sub server."
"Don't be so buddybuddy with me, Shiroma-kun. I thought you meant sub. Just sub."
"Funny, isn't it? You can't stay out of sports for forever."
PE was always her worst grade. She was smart, but not good at sports at all. She had no interest in them either. She wished she was better, because the only thing that had held her back from skipping a grade were always sports, but there was not a single sport she was good at, and there probably never would be. She sighed.
"I'll take serving position," Kagami proclaimed, "Taidama-kun can have middle left, Hinamoto-chan will have middle right, Xerin-kun should have front right, Shin-kun, front left, and you two are subs."
Sarei personally disliked Kagami. Most people like him, because he always talked so nicely and was really friendly. Sarei liked to keep her distance, and the only way she became friends with others was through a slow approach. Kagami was annoying.
"Who made you boss?" Sarei asked, "Kiyona-kun is probably stronger than you, maybe he should serve instead."
"Shin-kun's tall, so he would be better up front then me."
"You're taller than Xerin."
"By an centimeter."
"Every millimeter counts."
"Very well, Xerin, you serve; I'll take your spot."

Xerin smiled a little bit and nodded going to his spot to serve. He toseed the ball up before hitting it away. A small smile on his face as the other team sent toward it. He looked over to Sarei, he liked seeing her confused, it was rather amusing.

When the ball came towards her, Sarei swung her arms at it with all her might. She told herself to believe she can hit it. So she swung.
And completely missed.​
She frowned, worrying about her grades, and stiffened, feeling really stupid.

He looked in her eyes as she missed and cursed a bit, snapping his fingers. Time seemed to move a bit slower.

The other team served and this time, Kagami sent it back over. Their front player sent it over harder and Hinamoto missed. It came towards Sarei and she didn't know why it went slower, but she actually hit it, sending it to the other team. She felt really good about herself, and grinned, happy that she actually hit it herself. She looked to Xerin and grinned. Soon it was time to rotate, and she moved to Hinamoto's spot, Kagami moved to Taidama's spot, which she was not happy about, and so on and so on.

The game continued for about 15 minutes, Xerin, Kagami and Sarei's points increasing steadily until they won.

The coach told them to go take a break on the bleachers or they could go get water. Smiling Xerin went to go get some water, he was sweating lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.