(Julius) Starry Boy and Realist (Eruna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarei picked up her speed and began running to school. She wasn't sure if she was going to make it. She had a perfect attendance throughout the year until now. Not that the year had bren very long yerar. It just started, but she really wanted to keep it for thr whole year. She continued running as fast as she could. She wished there was some way to get the faster

Xerin stopped suddenly. A wish ... He grinned a little bit and suddenly a car appeared beside him. As he said before ... He wouldn't just break her reality. He had to be slow about this and nor just teleport. He drove quickly, weaving throughout traffic, as if ... Time had slowed down for everyone else and not him.

He stopped the car beside her. "Get in." He ordered. "I'm taking you to school since I took up your time."

"Huh?" Sarei was dumbfounded by him. In hardly any time at all, he had made his way through tons of traffic. He looked around her age, so was this even legal? Probably not. What was she thinking? She needed to get to school before the bell rang, and she would do anything for her education.
"Thank you for all your help.. Whoever you are," Sarei said, stepping into the car and buckling up.

He nodded a little bit and laughed weakly taking off. Weaving in and out of traffic and getting her to the school within five minutes and 36 seconds. While in the car he had not spoke except for a few coughs, and when they had arrived at the school. "Here's your stop ..."

"Thank you, " She said, too embarrassed to make eye contact, "I guess I'll see you later... Probably. What is your name anyways? Despite your face invading my dreams, you've never told me your name."
She stepped out of the car, but paused, waiting for an answer.

Xerin thought for a moment. Would she laugh? It was a weird name after all ... "Its Xerin." He replied simply, looking into Sarei's eyes.

(Sorry I've had finals lately)
Sarei looked back at him. He had a pretty cool name, but the look on his face showed that he was self-conscious about it. Sarei liked it. It sounded foreign, and she wondered if it had any special meaning.She looked towards the sky, dotted with blobs of clouds, each one looked like mochi made of cotton or something. Like this, the weather was hard to predict.
"So," She said looking back in his direction, "I gotta get to class now. Have a nice day. Once again, thank you."
She then ran towards the building, wondering more about Xerin as she strode through hallways and towards home room.

Xerin watched as she dissapeared and bit his bottom lip. "Hmm perhaps ..." Xerin grinned slightly and his form began to change somewhat.

His eyes turned dark brown and his hair became shorter, he was also shorter now as well and his face changed, he looked like a normal teen. He coughed into his hand and locked the car, heading inside the school to keep an eye on her.

Sarei slid open the door with a slam, causing a few looks from her classmates. She panted heavily, after running down hallways and up flights of stairs.

"Oy! Sarei-chan!"

A small group by the windows waved at her, motioning her to come over. As she did she found them doing something weird again. A silver-haired girl sat in the desk, laying out tarot cards, and having other people pick one to determine their horoscopes.

Other students around the room talked about normal teenager things; Weekend plans and new movies, idols and books. Her friends were different. Of course, her friends talked about some of that stuff to. However, they mostly spoke of anime, games and events and all sorts of things that otakus enjoyed. Sarei herself had never been interested in that sort of thing, but the only thing she was interested in was the status of her studies.
"Arugakime-chan, you should get Haruzaki-chan to draw a card for you," A black haired boy said.
"Ah- Sorry, Kamiga-kun, I don't believe in that stuff," Sarei replied.
"In that case your first card is the tower," Haruzaki butted in.

Sarei looked at the card and the two people falling out of a flaming tower, struck by lightning. Her face crinkled up to show her dissatisfaction.
"That's a bit rude, don't you think?"
"Not if you don't believe in this. I could draw your real card."
"Whatever."
Haru shuffled the cards and Sarei pointed to three cards. Haru put the rest of cards to the side. She flipped the cards over to reveal an emporer, the tower, and the fool. Sarei turned around, no longer really caring. That whole tarot thing was stupid anyways. Haru and the rest of them continued to talk while Sarei sat in her desk, reviewing her notes before the teacher walked in.

"Stand."

"Bow."

"Sit."

Xerin watched through a window and bit his bottom lip. He had to make this seem believable. He raised his hand, a small symbol appearing from nowhere. It was an ability that he disliked using. But it was one that he needed at times.

The ability to rewrite memories. That way the rest of the class and the teacher would recognize him as a fellow student. Other than Sarei. Hopefully this would make her believe something weird was going on.

"Ah, by the way Sarei-chan," Mikasa, a girl with short brown hair, who sat next to Sarei, whispered as the teacher took attendance, "Xerin-kun seems to be late. Do you know why?"

"What?!" Sarei exclaimed, standing up in her chair.

"Arugakime-san, please sit," said the teacher as students around the room snickered.

"What are you talking about?" Sarei whispered, after sitting back down.

"Sheesh! I know it's unusual, but it isn't something to get that excited about," Mikasa said, "Or are you jumpy cause it's Xerin-kun." Mikasa nudged Sarei, who in return blushed.

"O-of course not! But how do you know him?"

"Sarei-chan, Xerin-kun went to junior-high and grade school with us. You guys normally go home together everyday. Are you feeling okay?"

Sarei felt slightly irritated. She did not remember that, and she couldn't understand how this was possible unless it was some kind of joke.

"Everyone, quiet down I can't hear the other students as I take attendance."

Xerin entered the room with a small smile and looked at the teacher. "Sorry I'm late." He gave a soft laugh and scratched the back of his head. Closing his eyes. He then looked over to Sarei. For an instant his true face was shown before reverting to his teenage appearance. Perhaps it was just her imagination.
He went to a desk beside her. "Hey. Whats up?" He asked looking at Sarei's face. "Are you feeling okay? You look rather pale."

((Lol I was gonna change his name up at the school but never mind. Lol))

((Oh... sorry..))
Sarei didn't know if she was okay or not. How could she forget some one like him went to their school? Xerin didn't seem like a common name. This guy looked different from the previous guy. Perhaps a son? Though he was really young to have a son. Maybe they were both foreigners. This guy's face was similar. Sarei had never been so confused before. She knew names of all the students in her class because she was class rep; how could she forget? She had no memories of him either. Perhaps he was some one who stayed home often? But Mika had remembered otherwise.
Sarei had a headache. She stood up.
"I-I'm going to the infirmary," She said. She got out of her desk but tripped on the chair leg, and stumbled a bit, catching her balance after banging her knee into another desk.
"Ow," she said quietly, walking towards the exit.

((I said its fine.))

Xerin watched as she walker off and frowned a little bit. Damn perhaps he had gone a bit too far. And now he would have to sit through this boring class when he was supposed to keep his eyes on her.

He sighed and opened up a text book. Life had a funny way of messing some things up.

As Sarei walked to the infirmary. Her head felt like it was about to explode. Who was that? What was Xerin? Perhaps it was a coincidence, but that was hard to believe. It was definitely not magic. Maybe just really advanced science? As she walked down the long hallway, she felt alone, and wished some one would explain this to her.

Xerin continued to read through the textbook. God's this class was dull. Was there really nothing to do in this school besides boring work? He sighed a little bit. They needed to spice this class up. Perhaps he could do something. But what?

"Psst, Xerin-kun," whispered Mika. She had a smile on her face. She had mememories of hanging put with him and Sarei, and she secretly always had a tiny crush on him. She was a bit nervous rhough, because she wasn't often around him without Sarei, who had gotten up and left quite hastily and rudely.
"Sarei's acting kinda weird," She said with a slight chuckle, "I don't think I've ever seen her so confused before. I was surprised to see it, but to be honest, I was kinda happy. Haven't you always felt like she's really arrogant the way she acts like she knows everything? It's almost as though she treats the rest of us like apes with brains the size of a peanut or something. It's disgusting almost. But she always let's me use her notes when I make up a decent excuse. Kinda funny isn't it?"

She chuckled again, wishing that somehow Sarei could be confused more often, and that maybe she could be the one to cause that confused expression on her face. That would be nice for a change.

Xerin looked over to Mika and shrugged a little bit. "To be honest. she needs to be more open to new ideas." He replied plainly. "She believes anything scientific. However if something were to happen that was strange she will always pull that 'science must be the answer card'. It is rather irritating. But you get used to it. Ya know?" He asked looking into Mika's eyes.
Unfortunately though he would have to ignore Mika's feeling's, after all she had not been the one to make the wish. Instead he would focus on Sarei. Perhaps he could do something else for Mika though.

Mika chuckled again at his response.
"She was always like that though, don't you remember? She was just like the rest of us throughout all of grade school. She didn't act like she knew everything, and she would get confused all the time, like anyone else. Confusion, sadness, joy, she had all of that. Now she's just angry, bored or arrogant."

Sarei sneezed, midst having her temperature read.
"Someone's probably talking about you. Well, everything seems to be in check,"The nurse said, "Why don't you go back to class. Or if you like, you may rest a while in one of the beds."
"I think I will rest here for a bit, please wake me for next period."
"Gotcha. If you need anything, just say it, kay?"

Xerin looked at Mika then shrugged. "Yeah. I remember. Back when she was just like... Us ..." He shook his head a little bit. "I need to get back to work. Talk to ya later."

Status
Not open for further replies.