Jon 4 Becca?

Becca pulled out her phone, and quickly posted a Tweet from it;

Sitting in my dorm room with someone amazinggggg! Guess who? xx

She then glanced up at Jon as he spoke, and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and if you kept a diary, all that would be in there is about the girl you fancy who doesn't know YOu exist."

Well you know...I DO exist so uh. hah he said with cocky smile. He pretended to polish a ring on his shirt. Save the applause! he laughed.

"So there is a girl you fancy?!" Her eyes gleamed at this piece of information. "So.... who is she?"

hah uh...um.....I'll tell you later. hah he said with a quick and nervous scratch behind the head and a small blush.

Becca smirked at the blush, and shrugged. "Ok - but there is the name of the guy I like at the back of the diary." She threw that out there, and sat back, fiddling with her hair.

He tilted his head then flipped to the back. Once he read it he looked up at her. He then dropped the diary and walked over to her and sat next to her. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against her's closing his eyes enjoying the kiss and hoping she was too.

She was surprised by the sudden touch of his lips, but she melted into it. She moved her hand to the back of his head, and pulled him down on top of her.

Jon smirked on her lips and continued to kiss her as passionately as ever. He was in love with this girl. He had no doubt in his mind. She was all that mattered to him at that moment. He made his way through Becca's hair with his hand
stroking it gently. His tail swaying back and forth in happiness. His ears relaxed on his head.

Finally Becca had to pull away to take a breath. She sat back, and grinned at him, slightly breathlessly. "I knew you fancied me." She grinned widely and knowingly. "Ever since that first fight."

You found me out. he said with a smirk. Congratulations Becca. Jon also sat back himself. He then stared at her and smiled. I think I love you.

This last part was a shock to her - she had known that he really liked her, but love? That was really intense. She thought about how she felt about him, and then realised with a jolt that she loved him as well. "I love you too." She rested her head against his shoulder, and sighed happily.

Jon smiled and put his arm around her. We have a good a good hour before class starts up again. What should we do until then? he asked with a smirk.

"How about we get some practice in? We could go to the hall - it isn't being used." Becca suggested with a smile. "I bet I'll beat you this time." She fell into their usual banter easily - it felt comfortable to her.

Jon's smirk dropped. Seriously?! he asked. He then shook his head. Okay okay. he went to go change into some sweat pants. He put on his hat, and took off his shirt. Okay, let's go.

She had to laugh at the expression on his face. "Come on - this is fun!" She watched him change, and grinned. "You are one hot vampire."

Jon smiled and shrugged. I know, I know he said while showing off his abs at the same time. Okay then let's fight!

She bounced up off the bed, and picked up the abandoned diary from the floor. "I'm coming." She set it on the bed, and then walked out the door. "Come on."

He walked out after her and rolled his neck, bouncing on his toes I'm pumped! he yelled. He licked his fangs and clenched his fists then charged at Becca with amazing speed.

Becca had been expecting him to charge at her, so she was ready for this. As he approached, she deftly stepped sideways, allowing him to zoom right past her. "Ole."She grinned.

He expected her to side step so he extended his arm to reach her shirt then grabbed it. You're not dodging me this time! he slung her into the wall so hard she bounced off of that one and hit the one behind her too. However the hallways were pretty thin so he didn't have to throw her that hard to do that...I mean come on. He was a vampire.