Jon 4 Becca?

"Of course." She winked at him as she left the room. "I still don't understand why you turn into a cat at the randomest times. Explain that to me please." Becca could vividly recall one of their earlier fights where she had teased him with a pouch of catnip and smirked.

My father was a demon in the first place. He was just enraged from me never going back to the underworld so he turned me into this. He still wanted me to defend myself so I'm still pretty epic. Ya know...he still cares. He continues to walk with her staring at her breasts Stop looking Jon! There's no need to look! STOP! he eventually tripped from not paying attention to his feet. He got up like nothing happened and stared straight ahead.

She grinned at him, "Well, I think you look pretty cute when you are a cat." She flashed him a smile, and walked into the cafeteria where all the other students were hanging out and eating.

He looked around then smirked, for he saw the normal dude who he would always give near death experiences to. He got lunch and rushed over to their table. They looked shock. They had never seen Jon at lunch. They got scared, but they froze up and couldn't move. How are you guys doing today. he said in an evil tone. He was literally bullying them by looking at them. He enjoyed this.

Becca grabbed an apple and a bottle of water from the counter, and glanced over at Jon. She rolled her eyes when she saw the expressions on the other guys faces. She walked past, and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him away. "Ok, big boy. Let's go back to our room to get lunch." She squeezed gently.

As he was tugged away he sent the guys a threatening look. You guys are my "Best friends" I will "hit you up" later. he said while smirking. He willingly grabbed his lunch and walked back to the room with Becca.

Once they were out of the hall, she let go and rolled her eyes at him. "Must you really frighten everyone else?" He didn't frighten her one bit, but she knew other people were intimidated by him.

What! It's funny! ya know? he said with a smile. Come on you have to admit that!

She laughed, and grabbed his hand again. "Let's head up to our room. I want to show you something." Her dark eyes shone with excitement.

He shrugged and willingly followed her, even thought that didn't matter for he was being tugged.

They returned to the bedroom, and Becca jumped onto the bed. She crossed her legs, and pulled out a small book. "Ok - this is something that I never show anyone. Ever. It's my diary. It has a lot of personal stuff about me in it, but I want you to read it. I'm letting you read it." She smiled, and hoped she wasn't making a mistake. "But, if any of the information in there reaches anyone else, I will murder you."

His eyes widen. Why do you want me to read this? he asked, curiosity attacked him.

"Because - it is a sure sign that I trust you." Her eyes met his. "I would trust you with my life."

He tilted his head. Well...that's....that's nice to know... he took the diary and began to read. He hung upside down from the rooms ceiling fan.

Becca smiled and lay back on her bed, watching him hang and read. "That is a literal take on the phrase, "Hanging out," don't you think?" She remarked with a grin.

He looked at Becca. Seriously... his voice trailed off for several reasons. His fangs were growing back, yet his ears and tails didn't disappear. He was a neko vampire. Which he thought was a lot cooler than what he was before. He fell off the fan and floated again. YES! This works too! he exclaimed while smiling. He then layed down on air 5 feet above the ground reading. He laughed at the words on her pages. Haha who's Brad? Your fifth grad crush? He laughed up a storm, then he perked his ears and immediately stopped. D-did I hear a mouse?

Becca playfully threw a pillow at him for the Brad comment. "Shut up! I was like eleven at the time!" She listened carefully for any sound, and heard a soft scuffling. She glanced at Jon, and grinned. "If you are a kitty, you eat the mouse then."

Jon hit the ground and looked around. He then sniffed out the mouse. Where's that mouse. I want it! he looked around and saw it under his ground. He then lunged at it and ate it immediately with the mouses tail hanging out of his mouth. Well that was my snack! he said. He then looked at the time. Do you know what our next class is?

Becca glanced at her watch, and thought. "I think we have a free period now." She smiled. "You could read more of that." There was hardly anything in that diary that she wouldn't want to tell him in person, but except for one little fact - the fact that she liked him as more than a friend......

That part was at the back of the diary, so she was fine for the moment.

Jon kept reading and chuckled every once and a while. HAH who's Jeff the hot surfer on the beach eh? aaawww. He didn't know you existed...the typical girl talk. he said. He glanced at Becca. Poor thing. He smiled with sarcasm.