Jon 4 Becca?

Becca bounced off the walls, and then dropped to the ground. She lay there, moaning in pain. "My ankle!" Tears welled up in her eyes.

Jon's eyes widens Oh no he said while rushing over to her Oh my gosh are you okay?

She glanced up at him, and growled through gritted teeth, "What do you think? Help me up!" She held her hand up to him.

He immediately reached his hand down to hers and helped her up. So so sorry. Please forgive me! he worried.

Suddenly a wicked grin spread across her face, and she pulled him down to the ground. "Never trust your opponent - rule one of combat." She informed him with a smile as she jumped up.

Yeah, but what if you're in love with the opponent? he questioned. He got up and smiled. Because I'm in love with you. he kissed her lightly.

Becca was overwhelmed with that, and she smiled. "That is true....." She kissed him back.

He smiled slightly baring his fangs Round two? he asked getting back into fighting position.

"You betcha - but maybe in the hall this time?" She suggested, as she moved through the doors. She picked up a mouthguard and slipped it in.

Jon smiled and nodded Right he said with a smile. He walked out and waited for her to come behind him. He went ahead and got back in his fighting stance ready for her.

Becca ran across the room and leaped on his back, holding onto his hair. She wrapped her legs around him and held on for dear life.

Jon laughed and held her up with no problem. He tried to look up at her and smiled. Is this necessary? he asked.

Becca giggled. "I think so - otherwise you can bite me." She noticed how their "fight" had turned into just a playfight now, but she didn't care.

She fell backwards into the room letting her fall softly, then before she got the chance to get up he got on top of her and pinned her playfully Hah you're not going anywhere hotty.

She grinned up at him, and pretended to struggle. "You forget that I can do this!" She transformed into a small bunny rabbit, and wrigged from his grip. She hopped over to the side and twitched her nose at him.

Jon was confused. He had never seen her do that before. He turned around to look at her. How did you do that? he asked.

"A little something I learned. Bit of magic." She twitched her nose, and transformed back, a grin on her face. "You can turn into a cat, can you not?"

Jon nods. "It's true." he said with a smile. He thought about how random that was. She could turn into a rabit? What? Confusion overwhelmed him.

Becca grinned, and drew her samurai sword from the side of the room. "How about some sword practice now?" She raised an eyebrow.

Jon stepped back. "I uh...really don't have a sword." he said with a swallow of fear.