Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
Hello, loves! This is absolutely my fault for binge-watching all of my favorite high school slice-of-life anime. I take full responsibility. Nonetheless, I hope to find some absolutely marvelous partners from my unhealthy obsession! Just so you don't waste your time here, I'll make this clear: This is a thread listing a plot with a Japanese High School Theme, but the genre is Romance, Slice of Life, and Supernatural!

Before I tell you the plots, I do have some requirements to see if we will be compatible as partners. c:
。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.
。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird fucking direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same. ;u;
。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.
。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually at least get in a post daily or every two days! I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!
。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!
。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all. If you get to know me, I become a little sailor, if you know what I mean.
。 I do love character sheets, so expect to do those!

Alrighty then, on to the plot!

Note: With this plot, whatever romance occurs, I'm open to yaoi, yuri, or hetero pairs. It doesn't matter to me!
Another Note(double notes!): Multiple characters are required!

(This may or may not be loosely based off of Ouran High School Host Club.)
Key: Character A = Student
Character B = Club Leader
Character C = Club Leader's Right Hand/Relative
Character D = Student's Best Friend
Character E = Club Member
Character F = Club Member
Themes: Supernatural, Slice of Life, Romance
At Hisoka High School, students are expected to be nothing less than perfect or nothing less than wealthy. Clubs are organized, typical and bland, like a Sports Club or Astronomy Club or an Art Club. There's also Student Council, who seem to have their noses in everything. Character A moved to the school awhile back, adjusting to its ways and trying to stay under the radar until the year ended. A wasn't really interested in clubs of any kind, but A's best friend D certainly was. D was especially interested in the extremely exclusive Card Club. No student really knew the true purpose of the club. Even those students whose families were wealthy for being some kind of technological prodigies could not hack into the system and find any trace of activity in the "CC".

The reason they are called the "Card Club" is simply because of their method of correspondence when inviting a potential member into their club. Inconspicuously, one of the members leaves a tarot card in a student's locker with a note attached, and after attending a meeting in a location somewhere inside the school, they're sworn to secrecy for the rest of the school year.

While D is interested, albeit disappointed that they have not been offered a card yet, A is only slightly interested but not enough to go snooping around, until one day in the Summer, they receive the judgement tarot card in their locker only after making eerie eye contact with Character E. Beyond intrigued, they read the note attached that lists the location and the simple words "tell no one". A makes their way to the meeting grounds, a room they did not know existed on the east side of the upper floor of the school.

There, they discover these four student events in the club are more than they seem.

A suddenly finds themselves in a world where the members are blessed with abilities beyond human comprehension to manipulating electricity with the snap of their fingers or controlling the sound in the atmosphere. It shocks A even more that they claim A has an extraordinary ability as well, and A must put it to good use alongside A's fellow club members. Their goal is simple: use their abilities to cleanse Japan of demons lurking around.

Ahh, it's a lot, but I hope I find a partner that can handle it! Of course, I'm always open to adding or taking away bits of the plot, if it proves to be too much. PM me~ and don't forget rule 5!

Still searching <3

Status
Not open for further replies.