Iwaku's Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just saw some Stanley Parable vids and I love it! I gotta do those auditions for the narrator!

Irl most people flatter me saying that I should be a narrator, but since I don't like it my dad hates me :/

Reactions: Lewi
I can supply ideas. got some of my own. got a general idea for a genre?

Tempting but I'll pass I only do my v.o. for laughs saying things like effovescent and peanut butter tribitism or my personal favorite and copyrighted neigh, bitch

@Arnold Solomon I love your avatar

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I would love to auditionj for a voice acting position, I have never done recorded voice acting, but I have been doing acting and vocal interpretations for the majority of my life.

I am personally extremely proud of my well honed Narrator voice @Lewi so I would be more than happy to audition for such.

Also, as for a story branch I could easily write something like that up for you.

I am about to start work however, I do have free time tonight, in about 8-9 hours from this post. If you are available then, then I can do my audition for you.

How many spots are left open. I don't want you to be over thrown with female voices. I have a country, southern accent, so you might want to put me at the bottom of the list.

I'm more into the funny narrating, to make things humorous.

I've only had one other female audition feel free lol

Really?! That's great! I would love to try out.

Just click the link in the first post and read the instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.