Iwaku: Steam City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned with much darker skin and feelings of rocking back and forth even though I'm not on the water anymore.

got-ya.jpg
P.S. <3

Is Monday night for post.

School, y u no slow down after break?!? Anyway, terribly brief but I've been stallin' that terribly, sorry. x_x

*closes eyes, loses staring competition*

Fine. Sorry Kitti, TK, you two keep glaring at Jack.

*looks at Exvind, red-eyed*

Ok, something must have happened to him. He said he was going to post tomorrow, and banished, five days ago.

*draws last bit of eye-energy, and glances at Asmo, inquisitively*

All this glaring is drying my eyes out.

Okay, I think a reboot is called for. We need to all start together at the same point, so we can drag each other along.

And I should maybe have a more forceful character...

Having three concurrent story lines might've been a bit ambitious. Also, confusing, if done in one thread.

I have eight concurrent storylines in Dark Reign. It's all about players balancing control and continuity.

We'll start again with more Pied Piperage.

You got it, boss.

I don't know about forceful characters and you having to have one. However...
Rebooting me into a place with uh... posting people would get more posts from me.

You're so high maintenance.

Yeah, Kitti and I got snagged.

I know, Asmo, I really do. These roleplays are supposed to move at a languid pace and be more full of holes and inconsistencies than Diana's honeymoon stories. I'm still trying to get over my mental block as a roleplayer about just commandeering whatever characters I need and maneuvering them to my will. I'm working on it, though, I promise. Expect me to be fully hijack and godmod capable within the year. I promise.

So, what is the final word on this?

Trying to catch Lycan or Zeon, rather than slamming my dick down prematurely.

*hovers tentatively, hand on fly*

Status
Not open for further replies.