Iwaku: Steam City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been posting quickly, things have been kinda wonky over here. I'll try to get a post up today when I get home from work.

Blech, now that my school work isn't a giant creature trying to consume me, I've responded to Zy. I'll try to post sometime in the next few days. I also know the following is bad news but I must say something as to avoid any slowing down with my previous absence. I shall be gone from Sunday to Saturday April the 8th through the 14th, for my parents are taking me along for a cruise.

Unacceptable. Cancel the cruise.

Zen and Acquacacack, I need to know if/how you're getting to the Dowrill meeting. I may have to send Sebastian to catalyze you.

We will be going to the meeting via hot air balloon. Sebastian is welcome to join us if he isn't afraid of heights. XD

Sebastian in da house, yo.

And Kitti: I demand you use this invention in your next post:

TP13_tromans_fig5_800.jpg

0.o

WHAT SORCERY IS tHIS?!

I saw a cartoon once that had this as the premise... it was freaky.

Xion, you're really having trouble with the whole door/gate distinction thing, aren't you?

You've managed to hear a boy talking about a telescope from the other side of an estate and through a door and hallway.

o_O

But yeah... moving on...

Will edit later, sorry for the trouble.

Blech, sorry for the bad delay with the post. The past two weeks have been scholastic hell. And yeah, I know it's not that great but word decided to freeze on me when I was writing my post on Sunday. x___x;

I'm having Internet Issues now. Meaning, I only have internet between 1 am and 1 pm, until the 6th.
Now that Cammy is done with her part, I will be posting sometime soon- today or tomorrow- Selenite's observation on the engravings, at least from her point of view- not sure what happened with Exvind. She is supposed to report back to him, right?

I still can't seem to find a good place to jump in.. also.. is there GROUP dedicated to this yet? if not, perhaps there should be.

Bah. >:[

I'll do it later.

Selenite, I'm going to ask a favor.
Hold open my eyelids so that I can continue to stare at Jack, please.

Ho-hum, waiting on exvind.

Posted. This time with Summary. Next post will be shorter; Selenite will finally give something like an understandable report.

Kitti:

Sure.
Let me join in also the staring competition.

Evutzika_287815_480x300_v2.jpg

*Joins in on the staring at the Jack*

He said, two days ago "I'll post tomorrow", tomorrow, he said he'd post "Later".

JACK. IT'S FUCKING LATER.

I should post now...

*goes to play World of Warcraft*

I should post now...

*goes to play Dungeon Defenders*

I should post now...

*goes for a walk with Zeon*

<<...>>.... Don't judge me!

Posted! At last!

Status
Not open for further replies.