Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shit. This chapter's opening turned into a bit of a clusterfuck.

In order to de-clusterfuck things somewhat, I'm gonna retcon things a bit. So if I edit your post, sorry; it won't be major changes, and it's all for the greater good.

Here's how events have canonically gone down since the start of the Chapter:
  • Ship crashes
  • Spears crawls free, calls out to the others to start treating wounded
  • The survivors start to get themselves out the webbing and begin helping the wounded/etc.
  • Curiose preaches the wonders of the 'Shroom.
  • Doctor Surgeon had treated the survivors before the crash, and after the impact stands up in front of the group and explains that he will be taking favours in return for his medical expertise. He then EXITS THE SHIP (I'm gonna say by a side-door of some kind) and spots Exvind, who has arrived at the crash-site and is checking the hull
  • Karsikan enters the bridge
  • Raziel asks Doctor Surgeon how much medical care for Chanter will be, having also exited the ship at this point
  • The barman steps outside to offer the drugs in his possession to the doctor by way of payment for the survivors, before heading back inside to help
  • Orion checks Sakura for injuries and assists around the hanger
  • Aeolus, Jake, Marvin and Karsikan enter the hanger and check on Spears, who has collapsed
  • Raymond opens the main doors of the hanger to reveal the Desert
  • My next post

And we'll continue from there.

Please let me fix up the IC and post again, then we can get a-rolling.

The doors are open, you can all see where we've landed. We'll have a couple posts of 'OH FUCK, WE'RE IN A FUCKING DESERT' and then a time-skip to evening.

I feel so violated.

YOU CAN'T IGNORE MY RETCONS.

And yes, that's my post up. CONTINUE AS NORMAL.

And now a Surfer gets to realize he is in the ultimate hell:

A BEACH WITH NO WATER.

Apologies for the inactivity, chaps and chapettes. University starting back up is always a busy time, plus I was having technology woes that made it hard for me to write posts.

But all is well again. I'll get business rolling again soon.

S'alright Grumpy. I'm guilty of not posting as often as I could thanks to all the RPs I've joined. Plus the one I'm trying to run.

You're cool by me dude.

AH, ACQUA IS BACK. I finally figured out why I couldn't post or PM! It was the kind of forum skin I was using, apparently. o-o. Will try to get a post up sometime this week. School's been keepin' me busy.

I guess I'm the only one who liked the music. T__T

*Wakes up in a pile of empty whiskey bottles*

Wha? What I miss?

Did I miss my entrance?

So . . . judging from the circumstances it seems inevitable that my character will sing in response to the violin. :> I'm thinking "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift feat. the Civil Wars or maybe "I'm in Here" by Sia. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.