Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stares at Asmo*

The bartender gave the medicine to me, and I've been steadily dealing with the injured since we landed.

I assume you missed my post and are now treating corpses and those with treatment already.

:/

Before the Balloon Boat had begun its inevitable descent, he had successfully treated everyone aboard.

Of course, he was annoyed when their celestial carriage crashed into the sand with all the grace of surgery with a hammer...had he been forewarned, medical assistance would have been abstained till such a time that he could treat them in totality.
I'm helping the ones injured in the crash.

And whut? You're not sharing the meds?

@Orion: That helped a lot actually, now if only I could confirm that with the other few who posted (I hope) in that manner.

@Jack Shade: My thought process went like this: How could he attend to people stuck in webbing? Uhhhh, 'kay, I guess they probably made their way out of it -> confused

It's kind of a bitch to do in a forum but everyone's acting in parallel at least in the inital post after the crash.

GMK's got the right idea of it; the last few posts have been everyone's reactions to the aftermath of the crash happening in parallel.

Once I've kicked this hangover I'll drop some plot.

Of course he'd share the meds, but you didn't even mention my character in the post...at all.

As representative of character legal rights I demand you consign yourself to narrative cohesion and explain where you got the medicine...likewise at least mention Dr. Surgeon's swift relocation to triage and medicating those that are being put into the med bay...it's his designated purpose after all.

You were mentioned.
He noticed Raymond slipping out into the hallway, whilst Curiose, Doc and Raziel seemed to be doing their own thing.
I've captured your character perfectly.

Oookay... so... now that we are thoroughly confused. Can someone give me us the short verison of what's going on so I can post?

The entire roleplay hinges on me writing the line: Spears took the bag of meds from the Surgeon.

*sips tea slowly*

As soon as I write that, we can continue.

*adds a sugar lump*

Yes.

*stirs*

*dispatches bear-assassins to Asmo's home*

You have two hours to give me what I want.

That's what she said.

Hey, Grumps, am I accepted?

*Has become as grumpy as Asmo over post continuity at this point*

You only have yourself to blame Asmodeus, I would have optimistically forgiven you four years ago.

*feasts on bear steak*

All has been corrected.

See how that felt, Jack? One person holding up the entire RP? Did you feel that? Just now? Huh? When I held up the RP? Just one person? Everyone waiting on him? Huh?

Well played old man, well played

*applauds slowly*

So the door is shut?

I thought my character got the door open? And Jack Shade's char was interacting with the character outside the ship. And ... and...

Right... I'll just be in the corner then. doing... whatever.

I thought that the door was in another part of the ship and I thought that was why no one else had reacted to it....

*goes to read*

When no one else reacted to it, I described Woody walking down another corridor to get to it.

Otherwise the blinding desert sun pouring into the cargo bay would need to be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.