Iwaku SHATTERED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the time to build an emotional connection to my emotionally confusing and intellectually challenged character.

Post interrupted. I'll try to have one up by tomorrow evening.

Those who read this, spread the word via c-box before Asmo inevitably deletes this in the name of tidiness or some similar nonsense.

I'll try to get a post in sometime tonight. I'm not really busy because I don't really care about it. Heck, the only reason I even know the Superbowl is between the Giants and the Patriots is because we talked about it for 15 minutes in IB Euro on Friday.

EDIT: Lolwut? Is it just me or do I sense some confusion in the posting? I need this situation clarified before I post because the crazy crow doctor attended to all of us and he somehow exited but then people were getting out of the webbing still and some others waiting for Spears' orders. x_x

Well I was just covering in mine what Orion was doing chronologically parallel to everyone else. So what he does is not technically AFTER Jack's post. More like during.

If that helps you, Aqua.

Also. Just because I attended to their medical needs does not mean I helped them out of the netting.

Damnit Acqua, I'm a doctor, not a hero!

*deletes Coffee's IC post in the name of tidyness*

Karsikan. Spears is in the cargo hold with everyone else. You've just walked to the bridge and addressed someone who isn't there.

Unless you think Marvin should be promoted.

Poor Marvin. :(

Waaaaait... Coffee is in this RP???

There could always be a second Spears... or he could just be going crazy and seeing imaginary Spears.. I like the crazy idea.

Not like we don't already have enough mental cases aboard.

nope too many nutcases in this RP, someone has to be able to pass a sanity roll here.

Xeno's plenty sane. But let's just see how long that lasts after he meets the party.

@Orion: That helped a lot actually, now if only I could confirm that with the other few who posted (I hope) in that manner.

@Jack Shade: My thought process went like this: How could he attend to people stuck in webbing? Uhhhh, 'kay, I guess they probably made their way out of it -> confused

Does Effort have to morph back to normal now that that door is open or is it still dark where we are at?

It was difficult, but it involved pushing them around on the webbing till the wounds were visible, stitching them like a boss, and moving on.

All those NPC's owe me now :(

Finally... a practical use for my officer training.

Those 3 years weren't wasted after all.

As long asyou don't try drafting anyone into the Asmo's Army brah.

That's why we're the best.

*ignores all ensuing comments from everyone who thinks their military is hot shit and wants to put the British Army down with increasingly elaborate anecdotes*

Status
Not open for further replies.