Iwaku SHATTERED - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can procure tits.

I do not know your need. But I can procure them.

Don't get too excited Asmo, the moping teenager hasn't been approved yet.

Does anyone wanna plot? Need something for XC to do.

You could just join us(?)!

You slapped me one page back (in tiiiiiiiiiiime)!

Okay fine let me write another paragraph.

Okay, I made it even better.

It looks like you guys are kind of crowded already ... But if its fine with the others. How should I make my entry?

My gameplan is to have a seminar after meeting Rastul where Dr. Surgeon warns about te dangers of VTD's, Vampirically transmitted diseases...like undeath, anemia, moral ambiguity, and critically impaired fashion.

I would also like to do this, whereupon Rastul, stunned by Dr. Surg's meanness, replies in kind about his beak.

It looks like you guys are kind of crowded already ... But if its fine with the others. How should I make my entry?

I don't mind. Anything's fine!

Meet us at the hot dog stand.

Or noodles.

Or whatever they have here.

Grumpy, what fast food vendors do they have here? I'm sure you've planned this.

...Didn't Grumpy mention in one of his GM posts that there's a Fuck Me Sandstorm coming?

And everybody died.

There is a sandstorm coming yes... >.<

EDIT: I'll be posting shortly, I gotta do a couple of things before my doctor's appointment. Then I shall post when I get back!

Hopefully this doesn't throw a wrench in the post you were writing, but I'll be posting Natalie coming out of stalker/spy mode in a little bit.

Go ahead Aqua!

I vote that after Zen posts, one of us *pokes Asmo* moves us along to a canteen of some sort, so we can continue figuring out our magical quest in relative safety.

Or we could be hard asses and talk this out in an alley in the middle of a sandstorm... But then that would make my next post pretty lame.

*moves her chessy wessy pieces* >:3

DANCE PAWNS!

As long as we don't start some trashy bar fight like last time, s'all good.

.... Of course not. *crumples up her post notes*

Only the finest of bar fights for you, my dear. *stabs Acqua in the kidney with a shard of glass and breaks it off*

Qurl, hold mah earrins'. It's goin' down. ((Oh gawd, picturing myself getting scrappy and talking ghetto. Talk about irony.))

Edit:

And that's why Acqua's all spazzin' out and goin' blue-haired and "I see a woman in my necklace."

Status
Not open for further replies.