Iwaku: Rebirth

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about me?

LOL XC, you're included, just a lot of names to write.

Still waiting on a PM from TK >_> Need to know what (If any) her plans for me are, then I'll get my post up.

waaaaaait, I AM NOT BOWSER, I WILL NOT KIDNAP HER AGAINST HER WILL!

I would! If it's what the plot required. And I had the player's permission.

Vay, We're chaos marine's not cheesy video game "bad guy's" who are just the friend zoned guy that the princess runs too crying when her boyfriend beats her

There's plenty of room for more characters.

GMK, I POSTED, YOU NUMBNUT.

Current Username/name: Reno Karazura

Past names/lives: Unknown

Appearance: View attachment 16190

Cults/Clubs: None

Who are you supposed to be with?: Unknown

Who are you with now?: No One

Number on your barcode: 9 32418 39221 6

Current occupation: Rogue

Powers: Reality Bender: Short distance Spatial Temporal Rifts (Wormholes between two locations within a mile. He can only open one set of two (an in and an out) every eight hours without passing out.)
Reality Bender: "Earth Bending" (Nutshell classification of ability)

Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: no

Personality: Complicated, distrustful of others, dangerous, cautious.

History: His presence itself has been classified as an anomaly, as he was birthed originally from a space-time rift inside Insanity. Those who have confluent abilities sense him as an anomaly, though nothing they have done rids Iwaku of his presence. He often can not remember his own history due to the fact that his first birth was from within the anomaly. (Yes I like that word) He occasionally may recognize faces and such, but the reason is lost to him. He wants to rewrite the rules of Iwaku, and make life better for those who are suffering. He also can't open many space time rifts in a short period of time, without risking passing out. Even his "Earth bending" puts a certain amount of strain on his body. (Both abilities draw from his rather strong life force, but the Space-Time rifts much more so.)

Insanity may not have been mentioned but it still exists so that part is staying in.

Oh my... Sweetheart, powers are weakened in Iwaku- the kind of powers you're describing would be... quite locked down. Iwaku's closed up, either you're in or out, in a sense. There is no coming and going, and believe me, the time and space powers would be something that the government wants to use.

Soon, there's going to be a post where I'll give someone the task of figuring out how to unlock everything- give people back their powers, at no cost- turn off the security cameras and turn the odds in their favor.

Also, your powers... are a bit strong and without checks and balances, there needs to be weaknesses.

Finally, I haven't mentioned Insanity yet in this RP. I have not yet even begun to lay down plans to explain that part- ties in with a few oter things that are ye to be explained.

AND LASTLY: Change up those things, I'll take a look, and if it fits, you're in. PM me for more details, or to explain, or if you need me to explain anything.

AND NOW: I AM GOING TO BED, PEOPLE.

Danny, I'll pester you tomorrow with ideas, I believe I have a couple things.

Sheesh, 5:36 in the AM- and here thought I was getting better at going to sleep earlier.

I changed everything but the parts about Insanity, because it still exists if this is truly an Iwaku cycle based Rp, whether or not it has been mentioned. If it is still out of balance, think of it in these terms. I am like the Oracle in the Matrix, I exist to unbalance the equation. You must now play the role of the Architect and find someone to balance the equation or to be the balancer yourself.

No.

I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.

I have already said, I haven't mentioned Insanity yet. I'm going to eventually, but not yet- I have plans for it, yes, but it's not readily available at this point. There's a good reason why I haven't, and there's a good reason I'm not keen on having you from there. I'm not doing you a service and I will not do what you want because you say so. Do I want more people in my RP and do I want everyone to have fun? Yes, but on my terms- as a GM, this is about making an idea a story to be written out by multiple people.

It takes respect and trust- respect for the GM and the RPer's alike, and trust in knowing the GM has the details of the RP in their heads and you're helping them map it out without being told every last idea they have.

You're wary- I understand that, from looking at your profile, you're extremely new- I sense little trust and respect that is hard to gain. That's fine.

I don't mind that, I've been there, I understand it.

But, I'm not going to condone it.

Insanity is off limits. And I am not going to move around you to suit what you want.

I dislike talking like this, believe me. I goddamned hate it. So I will ask again- change the part about Insanity.

His original incarnation was from insanity. His current is from idk where. Pay attention GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.