Iwaku: Rebirth

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GM has a name and you're free to use it, you know.

Sheesh.

He has to come from somewhere? if he's barcoded, the city knows about him, and the powers and whatnot- I need to know where he landed so I can figure out where to put you.

Help me help you.

Karaz just needs to go HERE and post his character, then have Jack approve it and work on building it correctly before coming in here. Tis what I did. I edited and altered my powers / put more detail into them to limit them a bit more. I didn't have to work on them so much since I had a relatively good grasp on what they were looking for but still having some one that's been in the environment for so long help you tweak everything is much better then just demanding things work "Around" you.

Oh my gosh, Danny, I love you. I should have known I forgot to mention that!

Yes, maybe that will help the.... whatever it is that's going on here. Jack's damned good, and he can help you out- just don't ask him to join an RP- he disappears more than I do.

Danny, I am so so so so sorry but I am still battling some kind of bug, so I'm afraid planning won't be much help if we do it now.

I'm not BLAMING you for being sick. You can TAKE YOUR TIME and get better. the PLANNING can WAIT till whenever >_>

On a lighter note I'm in no hurry to jump in I have my stories with DaLi and Logo's keeping me busy as well as the jump in at Calamity Crater so just eat sleep and get better.

Lol, I just feel bad, its been one thing after another. Anyways, if any REALLY NEEDS ME. (I'll be sleeping but my computer will be nearby)

Steam: Hydronine.

If anything needs to be untangled, contact me.

Chaos space marines with reaper auto cannons are pretty good at being balancers....:jack:

So are Black Templar with assorted melee weapons but let's keep the 40k weaponry on the rack in the OOC thread. >_>

I will leave Insanity in the history because it is referring to his original incarnation, which will be discovered when he joins the angel wing project after insanity is mentioned.

I said "ok". Calm down, no one's gonna bite your head off.

After a certain point, there won't be a Angel Wing Project... so if you want to be in that, you better get in on it now- Insanity is still a long way from being mentioned.

Also, Teek. I'm getting mildly annoyed with the GM "OK you went here" without any real connection as to what Here is.

Alright, now that's pretty much settled, Danny and Psy, I'll be contacting you. Karazura, I'll be glad to talk with you as well, to nail out some things if you like.

WMD, do I even want to know why you want to kill the blue haired girl?

Chaos is as chaos does!

Blood and skulls for khorne, the last breath for tzeench, the spilled entrails for nurgle an the ecstasy of the kill for slaanesh...I think.

So in this group from the Alpja legion... the slaaneshi sorcerer is the voice of reason? If it's what the plot needs...

*Has Vay develope an 'if anyone is gonna rape tap dat it's gonna be me' type crush on the girl.*

Let's see, the guy who enjoy's killing everything...check

The guy who wants to be god.....check

The guy who wants to fuck everything....check

throw in one character who shits himself in the face of danger and we have us an Animu

also, Raum's Brotherhood of darkness.
Brotherhood of darkness dudes summon daemons.
daemon summoning requires power.
and in the wise words of Sindri Myr; "All power demands sacrifice"

:jack:

oh, also, shits N' gigs.

Alright, now that's pretty much settled, Danny and Psy, I'll be contacting you. Karazura, I'll be glad to talk with you as well, to nail out some things if you like.

Le waiting for when it ish his turn

Status
Not open for further replies.