Iwaku: Azazel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna break out soon if plot forward doesn't take place soon.

*waits for Zen and Rad to overpower him*

*Surfs over to crazy Asmolandia if Jack takes too much longer*

Don't hang around Asmo, he directly made a character to RESIST being plot centric. Post up. Come to my dinner :(

Yes. There is Asmo over there... fapping while we do plotty things.

*has no idea what the other characters are doing*

*continues shooting at the underaged Asian*

I know I need to post, I really do but I just don't know what! *Pulls out hair violently in rage* I'll think of something...It might not be a large post or completely relevant to anything that is happening plot wise but it will be something!

*tries desperately to figure out how to get out of the shooting range in one piece*

I know I need to post, I really do but I just don't know what! *Pulls out hair violently in rage* I'll think of something...It might not be a large post or completely relevant to anything that is happening plot wise but it will be something!

Well, since you are in the West...You could get attacked by hairy naked creatures called Noobs like the rest of us.

Get shot.

That will make me stop shooting at you.

Hmm...good idea! maybe she starts screaming and get's the groups attention? Finally bringing them together?

Hmm...good idea! maybe she starts screaming and get's the groups attention? Finally bringing them together?

Not sure if screaming will get their attention. Might be somewhat easier if the noobs come after you.

Chubby_Guy_by_AlexFactory.jpg

It'd have be somewhat animalistic vs. rational human thought but Harpy could either attempt to fight them off or fly away. I'd maybe recommend trying to do a mix of both. They aren't very smart creatures, but they are dangerous in numbers. The noobs are currently swarming because one of their comrades was killed by Eros.

I'd recommend that you stumble upon Thomas, since my character isn't currently in combat.

Alright then, I'll do my best!

Yes. In this roleplay you have to fix your own typos.

We do?

I didn't sign up for that.

Do not speak ill of the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.