Iwaku: Azazel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Jack. I'm captured and unable to do anything till Jack arrives, not MIA!

If [MENTION=16]Jack Shade[/MENTION] doesn't answer this in the next two days then I'd find a way to escape.

Getting captured is probably the best course of action.

I didn't exactly place myself in the best place sort of anticipating the stall but I guess if anybody wants to run into my character since she's not horribly far from Nerf City, that'd be something for me to write about.

Oh come now Rameses... you know you wanta accept the candy offer from the strange man and take a ride in his white van hover car.

All others reaffirm your goals here, then act on them IC please.

Kino is doing something with Ozzy and Miru in town. I have yet to be told what, but since they're at the bar they should be ready for all that to begin.

Candy, and the delightful shelter of my shack that isn't on f...

​I should probably post.................... -has to keep reminding self.-

"THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!!!"

*bops in wearing a Newsboy hat* Evenin guv'nuh's. 'ere on behalf o' JackShade t'say that he's right sick he is, and'll try an post tomorrah. Righto, I'm off! Message delivered and whatnot!

Since my merry band of men are at the end of the chapter, everyone else has a week! I hate to be a dictator! That's Asmo Azazel's job!

I apologize for holding everyone up so long...mixture of troubles. Posting tomorrow without a doubt.

I am intrigued by this

Status
Not open for further replies.