Iwaku: Azazel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That really wasn't funny.

Are you losing your touch, man?

Heeey homies. I know this has been going on for a while, but could one more character pop in? It would be a silly girl with amnesia who constantly forgets her own powers, where she is, what she is doing, and usually where she came from. My guess is someone put a curse on her; every day or two she will forget almost everything while she is asleep and wake up several miles away from where she went to sleep. I'm debating with myself on what her powers would be.

Dear Arashi.

Come to the Eastern Kingdom. You can puppet Myrn and Jovian's corpse while I pretend to continue with my plot :P

What, nobody? Nobody's gonna post?

FFFFFFFFFFFF

People in the West be prepared this chapter to hook up with Fel. Asmo, you'll get to meet your old friend Chopsticks this chapter. Everyone else, please link up with other characters, ASAP. Loners are not a good thing for a plot this wide scaled to work effectively. Also be sure to work with each other to come up with your own narratives to add to the overall plot.

Can't think of anything, space marines don't really start drooling over food.

*thumbs up as he is lifted into the ambulance*

*sighs Heavily*

Very well. XC, Woodrat, and Orion it is.

Let's get rolling.

*Kicks Jovian's and Myrn's corpses into a ditch*

*Covers them with shredded Torsty*

Posting on Saturday. Don't touch my shit.

What's going on?

Zen.

You know what must be done.

*points to the wheelchair in Melody's room*

Wheelchair battle.

Geez dude you sound so thrilled.

I'm just sad we don't have the aforementioned playing with us anymore. I'm more than happy to still have you three though.

*runs for the hills, getting as far away from the Eastern Kingdom as possible*

Start the evenin' dinner Jack Shade, I'll have my character show up in some fashion or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.