Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena helped set out the blnjets and then opened the basket to take the plates out "you knkw, this has been the most eventful week of my life" she laugned

Roy laughed with her, putting on towel around Elena's shoulders to keep her from getting cold. "I would agree with you on that one. Imagine what it would be like if you hadn't have dropped that hairbrush. We never would have started talking you would be getting married with no chance of getting out of it. Personally, I'm glad that it turned out this way."

Elena nodded in agreement "yeah, god knows where I'd be right now without dropping that brush. And where would you be? Still just riding bueaty on your own?"

Roy thought for a second then shrugged. "Honesty, I don't know. May family doesn't do arranged marriages, so I probably would be with Beauty the rest of my life. Maybe I would have travled the world in a few years, but I can't tell you for a certain fact where my life would have lead me."

Elena listened with a smile "well now you're stuck me with and you're gonna have a serious problem if you ever want to get rid of me" she joked

Roy looked at her with a smirk. "Oh really now?" Roy wrapped his arms around Elena's waist, and pulled her back against his chest. He leaned down and whispered very close to her ear, "you do realize that goes both ways right?"

Elena gave giggle and nodded "well I bloody hope so" she replied and turned to kiss him "you know, I will never understand how we've lived so close but never even talked"

Roy smirked. "Well I can't be sure but I think it has something to do with our families hating each other. But then it could be the reason I never wanted be anyone but Beauty until this strange girl dropped a silly hairbrush." Roy laughed.

Elena gave a small giggle and shook her head "and maybe it was because I preferred the people in my fairy tales to real people until this weird gave found my hair brush and decided to sweep me off my feet" she replied with a gigle

Roy laughed. "You liked it when I did that, don't you dare deny it." When his laughter died down, he look at Elena cautiously. "Elena, can I ask you something?"

Elena laughed and gave a small shrug with a smile "ok, I will admit it was rather charming" she replied before tilting her head to the side curiously "yeah of course. Whats up?"

Roy hesitated. This was a big request to make, and he wasn't sure she like it. Roy rested his nose in the crook or her neck before whispering, "stay with me tonight. I know you said your mother checks on you, but I want to be with you longer than a hour. Please, just stay with me, just like this."

Elena's heart jumped, she was silent for a moment as she thought before smiling softly "I never disobeyed when I was told to do something, I was only the good girl, always the one that followed the rules" she said softly before leaning down to peck Roy's lips "and where would be the fun in this secret relationship of ours if I didn't break a few rules for it?"

Roy gasped in surprise before smilin and pulling Elena closer to him and kissing her deeply. He was over the moon at this point. He knew it was a risk staying with her, but he was selfish. Now he was thankful that he had hidden warm clothes and blankets in the cave.

Elena smiled and happily let Roy kiss her "You cant tell me you actually thought I could say no to that" she muttered softly ad ran her hand through his hair slowly with a small giggle, how could she have said no to Roy when he sounded so sincere about it?

Roy close his eyes as she ran her hand through his hair. It was a calming thing his mom use to do when he was scared as a child. "Well, you didn't exactly plan to spend the night, so I couldn't be exactly sure. If you did say no, you would say not tonight."

Elena nodded with a smile then giggled "never. I'm far too nice to give you a no when it came to ythis and besides, I didn't want to leave tonight anyway"she replied and continued too play with his hair

Roy said nothing, enjoying the sensation of Elena playing with his hair. He was enjoying the sensation to much to talk. He lightly kissed her neck, telling her without words how much he liked it.

Elena smiled down and kissed the top of Roy's head as she kept playing with his hair "you're like a cat or something" she teased

"I'm a horse." Roy replied with a laugh. "A dark horse."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.