Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena was a little confused at the laughter then her eyes went wide at the image and she laughed too "oh my god! We should try that for a day and see eqhat people say" she joked

Roy pushed back his hair, and place a hand behind his back. "Should we try now, my lady?" He asked as properly as he could.

Elena leaned back and walked in a cocky watt then shrugged causally "I don't know? Sure, I'm too cool to care"

Roy laughed a little. "You're tring a little hard. You don't need to talk. Any effort you don't need to wasit is saved."

Elena laughed "and your back inside straight enough. Keep your shoulder back, chest out and heard higher"

Roy did as instructed. "And how would this be, my lady?"

Elena gacve a lazy shrug "alright for a beginner" she replied as she forced herself not to smirk

Roy, on the other hand, couldn't hold his laughter back. He walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You my dear Elena, would make an perfect Darkhorse."

Elena laughed "and you'd make a wonderful Whiteheart my sweet gentleman" she replied and wrapped her arms around Roy in return

Roy smiled and kissed Elena's forehead. "We just make the perfect couple, now don't we." Roy said with a laugh.

Elena nodded "I know and it's all thanks to me being a klutz" she laguhed an dleand up to kiss Roy

Roy laughed. "Actually, it was the song that really made me notice you." Roy pulled away from Elena and took something out of Beast's saddle bags. "If memory serves," he said as You and Me by Lifehouse started playing.

Elena's eyes went wide when she heard the song and she couldn't help but laugh "I didn't think youd remember it" she said softly then smiled "it reminds me of us"

"Why wouldn't I remember it? But your right it does remind me of us. It's been one of my favorite songs since we meet." Roy said. He walked back over to her and offered a hand. "May I have this dance?"

Elena blushed and nodded quickly before putting her arms around his neck "you're a hopeless romantic, you know that?" She asked fondly

Roy pulled Elena in close as they started to dance. "Well, I guess I can deal with that." Roy whispered close to ear before kissing her cheek.

Elena smiled softly and gave a giggle as they danced slowly together "I love this, I've never been so close to someone so fast before"

Roy smiled as he gave Elena a little twirl. "Me either, and that fact that our families hate each other means absolutely nothing."

Elena smiled and leaned down to kiss Roy gently as they danced under the stars "want to have that picnic now?"

Roy smiled and nodded. "We probably should. We don't want the food to go bad. I hope I brought something you liked." He said. Music continued to play as Roy brought out a few towels, a blanket, and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.