Its romeo and Juliet but not really

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena smiled sweetly "good night. Sweet dreams romeo" she replied with a giggle and the gave an excited squeal when she was sure Roy wasn't in ear shot

Roy didn't know how to react when he laid down on his bed. He was glad he had kissed Elena, he would never regret it. He just hope she never didn't regret it either. He was finding he was loving her more and more each day he saw her beautiful face.

Elena had no idea how true it had been when she had agreed they were made for each other and now she knew it was true becuase she found she ewas falling in love with him more and more every time she spoke to him

When Roy fell asleep, all he could think about was Elena. His dreams were filled with her. Riding together, in the park relaxing while she played her violin. When he woke up in the morning, he truthfully wanted to go back to his dreams. Maybe he should ask Elena if she wanted to go for another ride tonight.

Elena dreamt of her wonder wedding and how amazing it was and she woke with a smile as she realized she was now free to marry who she wanted "hey, want to do something tonight? I've got something to show you" she sent to Roy as she sat up in bed

Roy almost laughed when he got her deck. They were made for each other. They had to be together in their future. "I was going to text you the same thing. We can see both if you want. However, if you wanna really enjoy my surprise you are going to want to bring a bathing suit."

Elena was utterly looking forward to this surprise "let's do yours tonight and mine tomorrow. I eagerly await to see what you have planned. Any news on how you sis plans to steal my unfortunately future husband?"

Roy laughed, and then he blushed when he realized he just asked to see her in a bathing suit. It was too late to take it back now, but at least it was going to be night. "No, I haven't talked to my sister yet. But I say we still need to find the run aways, to end the fighting."

Elena smiled softly as she got up and shoved her swimwear in to a backpack with a towel "we can try. You know, even if we can't find them there must be something we can do. If we just explain things and tell them about us I'm sure they'll just want us to be happy"

Roy gabbed his things, making sure to have an extra towel and a cooler for food. He figured he bring Beat along for the ride, he would be best to carry picnic supplies as well. "As long as we can convince them, we are free to do as we please."

Elena loved the sound of that,after a moments pause she put a touch in to her bag just in case then she laughed 'god I hope so. See, this is the thing, they left on their own. What if our families didn't know they were in love? I don't think my parents would be so harsh as to throw someone out because of love'

Roy waved to his sister as she left, giving her a wink which she returned. They both knew who the other was going to be in the company of. Roy couldn't wait for tonight. Everything was going to be perfect. "My parents wouldn't do that, I know they wouldn't. "

The teen smiled softly and nodded in agreement "mine either so even if we don't find them there's still a chance we can fix thothingsngs and stop hiding. I'll see you tonight'

"See you tonight, Princess." Roy said, heading out to the stabled. If he wanted Beast ready he was going to have work all day. Beast was the best horse they had in their stables, but he earned his name for a reason. Before Roy knew it, the sun was setting and Beast was finally ready.

Elena had spent most of the day putting her hair in to the perfect plate that looked good and would hold in the water and also did her nails a nice red. The teen couldn't believe that she was about to let a guy see her in a bikini

Roy brought Beast out of the stables and took a deep breath. "Ready when you are my beautiful Princess." Roy texted her. He wondered what Elena would like in her bathing suit. Was she going to wear a one piece or a bikini? He shook the thought from his head. He knew she was going to be beautiful no matter what she wore. He wondered what she was going to think of him when she saw him.

Elena grinned and grabbed her backpack then headed down the balcony wall with a smile "hey there! Going to tell me what you have planned for us tonight?" She asked excitedly

"Now what would the point of a surprised be if you know where we were going?" Roy smirked. "This is Beast, by the way. He is a little bit stronger than Beauty because I brought a picnic as well. Now Princess would you like to ride behind me or in front of me?" He asked jumping onto Beast.

Elena gave a laugh then stroked Beast's mane gently "well hello there beat" she greeted gently before smiling "I think I want to be in front" she replied after a moment

Roy was surprised to see Beast not react to Elena. However, he pulled her up onto his lap and Beast started moving into the woods, fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.