It's in Their Blood OOC (R for violence and some non-sexual, yet awkward scenes)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lurves you, Patty!

Okay. Let me think up something. I think I'll create someone from the Australian family branch.

Name: Tanya Brownsmith
Nicknames: T'ya (Tia)
Sex: Female
Morales: There are very little morals involved when it comes to survival in the outback. There are only three things you have to concern yourself with- your family, your tribe and most importantly, yourself. Everything and everyone else is cactus.
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Colonization Wars (of Australia) WWI, WWII, Territorial Wars
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 125
Appearance: Muscular, thin and tan. Her hair is curly and usually pulled up. Her eyes are deep brown. She has a ease about her when she walks- graceful like a predator.
Personality: Tanya's clever, sneaky, and damn good at keeping secrets. The only person Tanya trusts is her brother and that just happens to be the only person she cares about. Tanya wouldn't steal candy from a baby. She'd take the damn baby, ransom the baby, and use the money to fund more baby stealing operations. Whatever it takes to survive.
Weapons (If you have any): Twin pistols and daggers of various sizes and locations.
Equipment: A horse named Bruno. Basic camping supplies.
History: There are many storied told throughout the outback of the Brownsmith twins. It is said they were raised as a part of the Unganaway tribe, descendants of the Nunga Aborigines of Southern Australia. As many remember to this day, Unganaway was once one of the largest and strongest tribes. But jealous neighboring tribes banned together, wiped them out, and divide up their luscious lands. There were few captives, but these included the twins. The details of how they escaped are unclear but it took them over three years and not one guard was left alive in the slave camp. Ever since then they have become nomadic pirates, looting and shooting their way through Australia.

Name: Luke Brownsmith
Nicknames: (None)
Sex: Male
Morales: There are very little morals involved when it comes to survival in the outback. There are only three things you have to concern yourself with- your family, your tribe and most importantly, yourself… well and damsels in distress.
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Colonization Wars (of Australia) WWI, WWII, Territorial Wars
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 165
Appearance: Muscular, thin, and well honed. He has short curly dark hair, deep brown eyes, tan skin and a heartbreaking smile.
Personality: Luke is dark, brilliant, and quiet. He's got the chill factor- that bad boy persona that makes the ladies melt. He's the type who would steal your purse and leave a rose in its place.
Weapons (If you have any): Shot gun, carving knife.
Equipment: A horse named Bukster. Basic camping supplies.
History: There are many storied told throughout the outback of the Brownsmith twins. It is said they were raised as a part of the Unganaway tribe, descendants of the Nunga Aborigines of Southern Australia. As many remember to this day, Unganaway was once one of the largest and strongest tribes. But jealous neighboring tribes banned together, wiped them out, and divide up their luscious lands. There were few captives, but these included the twins. The details of how they escaped are unclear but it took them over three years and not one guard was left alive in the slave camp. Ever since then they have become nomadic pirates, looting and shooting their way through Australia.

Accepted and accepted! good to have you on the team!

Well I was going to do what Rory suggested instead but that got snagged, oh well.... What do you have as sort of cops in your world TK?

Well that's the thing, the amount of war and fighting as affected the world to a point where there are only groups of humans in certain areas. Not really big enough to have an actual police force or system. It's more of a controlled anarchy, if that makes any sense.

In some areas of the world, there might still be a kind of police force, but not the majority.

right, too afraid of what's outside to start anything inside...dammit why does my friend have to be a degenerate stoner...that bastard.

I'll join up if it that's okay, I'll need some time to come up with a character though

Sure! I'll be going away for two weeks starting tomorrow, so you have plenty of time. Just think up a character that seems suitable and send it to me if you think you need any tweaking.

It'll take a little while still, but it will be up soon.

Name: Andrei Vasilev
Nicknames: Byeli Volk, "The White Wolf"
Sex: Male

Morales: Morales for the Byeli Volk is that of the pack. He is the uncontested political commissar of his unit of soldiers. He serves at a military headquarters and holds coequal rank and authority with the military commander of the unit. He is unforgiving and strikes fear in the hearts of his fellow soldiers, meaning he is well respected. As well, this means that he cares deeply for the well being of the soldiers he deems worthy. Anyone that does not follow the ways of the pack is exiled or executed.

Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Relatives fought in every major war in Russia dating from the Mongol invasion to World War 3. Andrei, himself, fought in the Third World War.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200 Lbs
Appearance:
ebpc_05_web.jpg
Byeli wears standard issue military camo and green pants, the banada is the symbol and color of the political organization he belongs to. Normally he wears a pair of paratrooper boots that reach several inches above the ankle.

Personality: Byeli is a pragmatist, which is a philosophical movement that includes those who claim that an ideology or proposition is true if it works satisfactorily, that the meaning of a proposition is to be found in the practical consequences of accepting it, and that unpractical ideas are to be rejected. He is at times a very selfish character because he often can place his own needs or desires above the needs or desires of others. His mask is that he appears Self reliant, trusting to his own powers or judgment.

Weapons: AK-47, Luger Pistol, fighting knives, and bayonet.

Equipment: Byeli carries a heavy leather belt that carries all the rounds of ammunition that he'd need. He also has a knapsack that slings across his back in order to carry whatever else he needs to survive in hostile climates. There's also a gasmask bag and canteen. In total all of this weighs around 60 lbs.

History: Byeli reveals very little about his past. Rumors state that he killed a feral wolf with his own hands at the age of 12 completing years of training to be a soldier. This is how he got his nick name. It fits his persona better than the name Andrei and because of this; very few people know his name.

Accepted.

Also, we need a group to go on the hunt for the mate.

Either way, I'm almost done with the IC.

YOU BET YER ASS "YAY".

TK you never told me about the idea I sent you. oh and sorry about my character story being so long, i just noticed it.

Oh yeah! I'll talk to you about that!

And it's ok! I don't mind it at all!

Oh and I just checked a couple of the char stories. I'll have to have people change a few things. Keep in mind, this is a warring, broken time period. Military is almost a joke. Organized fighting is rare. Schooling is hard to come by. Ect.