It's in Their Blood OOC (R for violence and some non-sexual, yet awkward scenes)

Name: Matthew Weber
Nicknames: Matt, Amaroq
Sex: Male
Morales: Matthew is good deep down inside he just doesn't have any qualms about doing what's necessary to get the job done.
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Matthew has lineage in two native american tribes (Blackfeet and Inuit) he also is a direct descendant of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the first shogun of Japan, he also has ancestors that fought in world war II on the german side and Japanese side, the revolutionary war (colonists), civil war (Union), and various wars that his native American ancestors fought.
Height:6'0"
Weight:200
Appearance:Matthew is one quarter Japanese and one eigth Blackfeet, so he has a slightly darker comlpextion, he is very well built with Black hair and Brown eyes
Personality: He is quiet and patient, He enjoys peace and the outdoors, He is willing to do anything to end the war.
Weapons (If you have any):a KAR 98 bolt action rifle, a Mauser c96 and luger P08 pistols, and his ancestral Katana given to him by his father ,K-bar survival knife
Equipment: forest bdu's, camo backpack, survival pack, lighter, four door jeep.
History:Matthew was born in Kotzebue Alaska and lived there much of his life, His half Japanese father taught him martial arts and his quarter Blackfeet mother taught him hunting. He seemed to pick up hunting very quickly and soon learned how to track something through the forest easily. one day when he was sixteen a group of bandits attacked the remote city, with little weapons to defend themselves with and no way of getting help from any of the far away cities. Kotzebue was devastated many were killed and most others were homeless, Matthew left the city and his family to track down the bandits, He traversed the empty mountains of Alaska until he reached Anchorage, where he found and slew many of the bandits. His trek was not over though he learned that some of them had departed to Seattle. He followed and for three years he tracked them down in that city. after all the bandits lay dead he didn't feel that he should go home, He began to wander the United states.

Ok, good, good.

Yes, it works. Finishing up the IC now.

One last char.

Name: Stanen Red
Nicknames: Bloodlust
Morales: Kill before you're killed, Peace is always optional, Protect yourself above anyone else, Do whatever it takes to survive
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: His mother had been a nurse, like her mother before her, like her grandfather, like many of her relatives. His father had come from a long line of political cowards who ran from war, who gave up positions and dignity to save themselves. In a sense, his mother and father's families are VERY different and it's still a wonder how they had gotten along long enough for Bloodlust to have been created.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 158
Appearance:
tired_man.jpg
Add some grey into the temples and we got our man, but the best way to identifying him is by his military coat. Not many clothes in today's life are quite pristine, but this man wears a slightly worn looking coat that looks otherwise completely untouched. No one else seems to have quite a possession.
Personality: Again, a melding of both of his parents, Bloodlust is a combination between a flaky soldier, and a determined self-made professional. He takes his work seriously, but at the same time, a part of him still worries about the outcomes of some of the decisions he makes. Although, as time has passed, the people around him strengthened his confidence and removed nearly most of his fear and cowardice. He's a becon to those who look up to him, and a source of comfort. His nerves seem to be strong and his attitude speaks in more ways than one. Those who follow him know that he would never ditch them in their time of need. But he still worries.
Weapons (If you have any): Bloodlust is afraid of guns for reasons he doesn't go into, but he carries three knives on his person, one on the small of his back, under his coat, one on a bootstrap, and one more hanging around his neck. All three are very different with different lengths and styles and purposes.
Equipment: The clothes and weapons on his person, a small collection of loose leaves of paper in his pocket, and keys to a couple locked doors in the brownstone that he and his group take up residence in.
History: Bloodlust grew up with his odd mother and father and lost them both around their forties while he was in his early twenties. He gathered a group of survivors of this broken world and found a spacious broken down building to call home. He, in time, gathered those who wished to bring the world back to its former glory and promised them all that things would change. Desperate men and women looking to him and the scientists he had found, looking for answers and clues that honestly he was still searching for himself. He's searched high and low for answers, clinging to the hope of a highly held box, something that was a bigger secret, yet more sought out than any philosopher's stone or religious item or talisman. He had searched for something simply referred to as "The Artifact". Whatever was to be found within this box could help them greatly to help make the world a better place again and guide them back into good graces.

And he finally got it.

Shit I'm still only halfway, work has my brain taxed.

IT's fine, there's still time, don't feel rushed!

Indeed! Sorry for the long wait, guys, I apologize.

Okay, fuck his stoner ass...

Name: Vincent Hack
Nicknames: "Second Reaper"
Morales: None, Hack is a complete sociopath, devoid of any form of conscience or emotion save burning rage or frigid hate
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: None, Hack was created, not born.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: Hack is a dark character, constatnly wearing a high collared coat with mask and glasses to hide his face and body from sight, beneath that coat he's dressed as a mercenary. the only physical feature one sees of him, is his shoulder length raven hair.
Personality: Hack suppresses all surface emotions, save for anger, hate and any other synonym of the two you can think of, but inside is a swirling state of darkness, pain, and loss.
Weapons (If you have any): Twin chains, throwing knives
Equipment: mercenary clothing, dark coat, glasses, full torso weapons harness.
History: Hack was created, not born, in a lab. He doesn't know where his genetic stock comes from, what processes were used in his creation, or even how his body does what it can do.

He was created in a laboratory, using DNA from humans considered to be the Prime example of humanity, he was gifted with enhanced endurance, a slow but through form of regeneration, and subconsciously imprinted with various combat drills, from melee to marksmanship. He can use just about anything he picks up and fiddles with for a minute. He also has a sister, one of the miscalculations of the project that birthed them, that grew from the same embryo. Aside from the overwhelming pain he endured during every procedure he was given, and every testing exercise, was the way they'd abused her. Rather than simply terminate her as an error to the project, she was kept alive, and subjected to even more cruel and torturous procedures than he was.

At age 17 He'd finally had enough and lashed out against his keepers, though he searched everywhere he could he could not find his sister before he was forced to escape the facility and off into the night.

Now five years later he finds himself still hunting for her...

(I'm going to discuss weapons and equipment with you T/AK)

Oh my....

I hate saying this, I hadn't seen the char, only the weaponry, I've been unable to get on a proper computer for yesterday and most of today.

I apologize but once again I have to repeat, this world is literally dystopian, it's shit. Going on the same thing I told you in PM, GMK, Power sources are RARE. There ARE NO REAL WAYS TO HARVEST FOSSIL FUELS ANYMORE. Most of that machinery is rare. The fuels are rare. Knowing how to opperate them is a rare talent. Chainsaws themselves would be rare.

So going on that, this lab that you're speaking of would also be rare. The one that I talked about that the Artifact is residing in actually is pretty kludged together as you'll find out in up coming posts. The abilities in the lab you're speaking of would also be rare, the fighting and skills all of that would be near impossible to create with current times and resources.

I said for the chainsaws that if you could find a great explanation, I'd allow it, but this lab that you're talking of would be near impossible to create/run/ work with.

So if the Chainsaws need an A grade story to go behind them, then the lab would most definitely need a A+ story. further contact through PMs will be needed.

Name: William O'Hanrahan
Nicknames:
Sex: male
Morales:
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Several Scottish and Irish ancestors, and can draw a line directly to several English and German knights on the other side of his family
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100kgs (Muscle)
Appearance:
ScottishSoldier.jpg

Personality: likes to drink and avoid fights, but is capable of breaking noses and knocking other blokes unconscious in a single punch, a fact of which he tends to mention.
a reluctant fighter, who enjoys the finer things in life far more than
Weapons: fists, although he does have a claymore and a Webley Service Revolver
Equipment:
History: will finish later