It's in Their Blood OOC (R for violence and some non-sexual, yet awkward scenes)

Name: "Artifact", "The Woman" (Uncertain of a true name)
Nicknames:"Celia" (This is a name that the Artifact seemed to take a response to.)
Sex: Female
Morales: Unknown.
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Ancestors are unknown, but she has been noticed in many wars. she was actually in the first preliminary sketches of many paintings depicting the front lines of many wars.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 119
Appearance: Extremely light-colored hair, with slightly tanned skin, usually doesn't care much for clothing, so is usually naked, her eyes seem to change colors depending on the lighting and the colors around her, but they have been noted to glow white at certain times. Her body is slender and she is beautiful irregardless of the culture or people who witness her, all will agree that she is of a shocking caliber of looks.
Personality: Mostly unknown, aside from the fact that she holds her rules in high regard, and is very strict when one is broken. The only thing that the Russian interpreter had to say was that the Artifact is a goddess on the battle feild, an angel to her lover or family or any allies, but is a devil when angered.
Weapons (If you have any): Unknown
Equipment: A box that she sleeps in.
History: Mostly unknown. From what most have claimed, she has lived for over hundreds of years, woken when someone was desperate for peace, and after they were either rewarded or punished, she had a small family and then went back into stasis, and repeated the process many times. Also according to many, she hasn't been woken up since at least a hundred years ago.

..... Should I give up on this one?

Name: Sergey Olik Alexandrov
Nicknames: "Alex", "Olik"
Sex: Male
Morales: Unknown
Experience in war, anywhere in the bloodline: Claims that his ancestors have been in every world war, skirmish and dispute that they could wriggle their way into. It doesn't help that he is a descendant of the Artifact.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 167
Appearance:
RuffaloMain-300.jpg

Personality: Reserved, usually quiet, but when speaking for the Artifact, he is much more lively. He rarely smiles and seems to be unable to relax
Weapons (If you have any): A worn, old looking AK, and a switchblade.
Equipment: Not much on him but the clothes on his back.
History: Sergey was always told that it would be during his life that the Artifact would be woken again, foreseen by his mother, who, by the people who knew her, explained that she had a kind of gut sense about the paranormal. Since that declaration, he was told all that could be related, anything that could help prepare him. Due to the relation to the Artifact, most of his family on his mother's side could speak the Artifact's tongue, which was quickly taught to him. Soon, it became as easy to speak in this base language, as it was to speak his first, Russian of course. He then, once of the proper age, was transferred to the group that kept careful watch, and tended to the Artifact. Ten years went by as he kept watch over that closed box, and then, finally there was word that a small group in the USA sought peace. Arrangements were made and the Russian and his ancestor were transported to, more or less, their new home.

Good point. I did start this around finals.

HEY! YOU SAID YOU WERE CREATING A CHAR SHEET!

*SUPER GLARE*

..... Oh no, I'm not letting this one go. LIVE! LIVE! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

I'll erase the spam later. I'd really like to see this play out, guys.

....Ok, maybe I'll try this again in a month or two....

Name: Amir Darwish

Nicknames: "Sufi"

Sex: Male

Morales:Amir is a Sufi Muslim. This means, that he follows a sect of Islam that views itself as a science through which one can know how to travel into thepresence of the Divine, purify one's inner self from filth, and beautify it with a variety of praiseworthy traits. The extreme arduousness of his spiritual preparation is illustrated by his service, as directed by his teacher, to the weak and needy members of his community in a state of complete humility and tolerance for many years. When he believed this mission to be concluded, his teacher next directed him to care for animals, curing their sicknesses, cleaning their wounds, and assisting them in finding provision. After many years of this he was next instructed to spend many years in the care of dogs in a state of humility, and to ask them for support.

Experience in War: Family is descended from Levantine communities, particularly in Lebanon, Syria, Israel and the Palestinian territories. Dating back to ancient times, Amir's family has had a history of being raiders, expert horse riders, professional soldiers under the Ottoman Turks, fighting against the French in 1925 when they were still controlling Lebanon, fighting in the civil war that lasted until 1980, and various other conflicts going into the modern era of this plotline. Amir, himself, is not a soldier but rather a field medic since Sufism teaches the taking of a life is like trying to kill G-d.

Height:5'9"

Weight: 180 lbs.

Appearance:
lost7.jpg

Amir wears a white band with a red cross on it, so combatants know he's a medic.

Personality: To most non-Sufis, he'll appear to be mystical and "New Agey." He has been training since he was a pre-teen to control his emotions so that they reflect that of G-d's. He is a universalist, believing that everyone was created equal and have this same universal rights.

Weapons: Since he was drafted, he has an outdated M-14 but tends to just carry a pistol.

Equipment: Has a pack full of standard medical equipment for doing field surgery, such as gauze, medical tapes, medicines, pain relievers, more than four canteens, and other items.

History: Amir is a Sufi Muslim that was born on the West Coast of the US. He has spent most of his life in a tribe that wandered around making a living off of trade. When called up for active duty, he became a medic since that's the closet he could be to being a pacifist in a warrior society. In a recent battle, most of his platoon was wiped out, leaving him wandering around, lost but not too overly concerned about returning home by himself.

ACCEPTED AND I LOVE YOU RORY.

LOOK OUT, I'M PLAYING AN ARAB.

DO YOU HAVE A BOMB? Ok, seriously, will more people join, or will I have to start seriously being all emo?

Blackmail Asmo to join.

I don't have any dirt on him..... to blackmail with...

I'll join,but I'm want for a concept right now.

I'm trying to come up with a character.

Cancel that... I'm out...

I'll join,but I'm want for a concept right now.

While, I'm not the GM, I'd say we should probably have people play members of the various bloodlines she mentioned in the opening post.

I do need one player from one of the families.

And you certainly can!

Does anyone need any more info? I figure maybe it's a little confusing.

You know what?
Why not?
I need to get into some more RPs.
XD

I'll have something up in a bit.