It Lurks In The Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile Dog ran after her, his husky form faded to the more nightmarish appearance. His flesh colored coat with long black stringy tufts of fur on top.

There isn't a point in running!"
She ignored him and kept running, her raven black hair flowing behind her as she felt the ache start to settle in her legs. Nevertheless, she kept running until she made it to an abandoned building, running inside and hiding out in there while she used dirt and soot to hide her scent.

Slowly, the girl lowered her hands and turned to look at Jeff, her eyes bloodshot and her hands caked in blood, which had left stains on her face. Surprisingly, she hadn't been crying at all. She had only been making a scene so as to get her next victim to come to her, not expecting what she had gotten. But still, bloodthirsty all the same, clearly expecting a fight.
" I wasn't expecting you. But i suppose it's better than another poor excuse for a human. How about we have some fun, eh?"
She raised jagged daggers to her sides, smiling, her teeth stained red as she got to her feet.

|| Is this RP dead? ;w; I was hoping for a few days to pass by RP wise so I could bring Emily back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.