It Lurks In The Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If not now then when?" She said "And you don't even deserve a simple greeting from me, you ruined my life, and you ruined so many other people's too!!"
Her hand began to tremble at the thought of attacking him first, somehow she just couldn't just run up to him and stab him. 'Cmon Jane, you can do this, just stop showing weakness' she thought to herself

"Ruined? Please, if anything I saved you from your family. Sure there was blood spilled, but doesn't need to happen in order to gain what you want?" Jeff laughed heartily wincing slightly. "Why is she just standing there...could it be that she is waiting for me to drop my guard? Or is she planning something...?"

Jeff gripped his knife and approached Jane, he lifted his hand and stroked her hair, his black (or blue which you choose) stared at her masked face. His eyes ghosting over it's design before he quickly snatched it off her face, his cold white hands gripped the mask, he stared at it for a brief moment before sticking it onto his own face. "Don't go to sleep...." he mocked.

Jane almost wanted to cry as he stroked her hair but immidtely smacked his hand away, her hand which was holding the knife began to shake "my family is all I had." She said her voice shaking. As her mask was tooled off her eyes widened covering her face with her one hand. "See this face Jeff? This, is what you've done to me!!" She yelled, only parts of her face was shown, but you could definitely see the scars and white spots "You made me a freak..."

She tried to stab him in the stomach and end him, but her hand shook so much that she lost her aim, she ended up ripping the side of his sweater and leaving nothing but a small scratch on his waist

Grimacing slightly at the cut he allowed his arm to go limp at his side. He looked at her face for a moment before hurling her mask at her feet.

"Freak? Is that what you think you like?! At least people don't call you "Joker" they see your mask and don't flee!" He spat.

He took both her hands into his own so he could see her face once more.

"Let go of me!" She said as she tried to jerk her hands free. When she gave up trying she looked away so he wouldn't be a oking at her "Its your fault for doing that to your own face! It wasn't mine, and it was also YOUR fault that I look like a monster." She said trying to hide her face.

Rolling his eyes he said "That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." He chuckled.

Releasing her hands he crossed his arms over his chest "What do you want me to do, apologies!? Its the past I can say 'I'm sorry' but that clearly won't phase you Jane, I was protecting you from your family, like I was protecting Liu."

He grips his knife tighter before turning his head his free hand unconsciously gripping the fabric over his heart.

A girl by the name of Claira was walking down the street, her black hair tied back as her bangs hid one of her eyes from view, her hood pulled up to hide her face. She was a goth, and a beautiful one, at that, with long black hair and stunning icy blue eyes, as if they were made of ice themselves. Her facial features include pale, soft skin, a few scars here and there, but the most noticeable was the one that went across her left cheek. She had done everything to try and cover it up, but just decided to live with it since it seemed to scare her classmates. She sighed, her combat boots clunking against the ground as a breeze went through the town, the town with this so called 'killer'.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Deciding to not get angry with the peaceful Pasta, Jeff walked away. He continued to walk till he was out of the forest he pulled his hood over his head to hide his face the best he could to hide from the prowling police. His black converse kicked at the sidewalk as he strolled down the block, he continues to stroll absent mindedly that is until he noticed another set of footfalls, he looked up his black unblinking eyes happen to notice a young girl who is very beautiful and a smirk plays on his ever smiling face.

She perked up when she heard another set of footsteps, her face showing no emotion as she saw a guy who looked to be about her age. She sighed, brushing a piece of hair out of her face as she walked towards him. "Hey...see your out for a midnight stroll as well." she said.

"Same can be said about you...you know, someone as cute as you shouldn't be wandering all alone out here at this hour. There's a killer out, he just killed two more people in this neighborhood. " he said sounding pleased.

She showed no emotion, but a light blush appeared on her cheeks when he called her cute. "Uh, thanks, i guess. And about that murderer...i really don't care. It's actually kind of pleasing to feel a sense of fear in the air around this place..." she said, shrugging a bit.

images (8).jpg
A girl, about the age of 17, sat in an ally. Making some of the most pathetic whining sounds anyone had ever heard. She had scraped knees and elbows, torn and tattered clothes, and she was overall just filthy. her hands pressed to her face, she continued with her quiet wiling, waiting for someone to come...

Jeff smirks pleased with tge fact that this young woman was actually pretty cool with the recent events he was going to say something when the sound of wailing hit his ears "Wait here for a sec..." he said as he looked down the alley. He walked forward and down the dark pathway.

@viahra233 and @FemaWarrior17

She too heard the sound of wailing and groaned, covering her ears. "Ugh, something I hate more than stupid people: crybabies." She said to herself, nodding as she watched him go off.

As Jeff walked off, a newcomer approached, they were small and low to the ground walking on all fours.

In the faint lamp light it was easy to make out the other was a Husky. "Is that so?" the dog appears to say.

It walks closer and stares up at her its blue eyes seemed to radiate in the moon light.

As Jeff walked off, a newcomer approached, they were small and low to the ground walking on all fours.

In the faint lamp light it was easy to make out the other was a Husky. "Is that so?" the dog appears to say.

It walks closer and stares up at her its blue eyes seemed to radiate in the moon light.
Claira raised a brow as she saw the dog approach her, shifting the hood over her head as she blinked a few times. "Whatcha doing out here, boy?" She asked, as if it could reply to her.

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
Knowing he was coming she suddenly stopped, and fell silent...
she had an odd sound in her voice, almost making it metallic.
"what do you want..."
she seemed to be shaking, As if she were cold even though it was plenty warm out.

Jeff simply smiled, though his cut mouth made it impossible to tell. "Don't worry about my wants, I ALWAYS get what I'm just curious as to why you sound so sad?" He said.
@viahra233

The dog stares curiously for a moment before literally smiling, its teeth was that of a humans and its eyes glowed yellow before saying in perfect english "Just making sure that one more human is Spreading the Word!" he suddenly lunged forward.
@FemaWarrior17

Claira went wide eyed and moved to the side when the DPG lunged forward. Holy shit, was she dreaming or did the dog just fucking TALK?! She knew that this pup wouldn't give up on whatever he was trying to do, so she did the first thing her head told her to do.
Run. And fast.

She dashed down the street as fast as her body would let her, feeling around for any sort of weapon on her body.

Smile Dog ran after her, his husky form faded to the more nightmarish appearance. His flesh colored coat with long black stringy tufts of fur on top.

There isn't a point in running!"

Status
Not open for further replies.