It Lurks In The Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff heard the broadcasting and cursed his luck but he wasn't angry he was excited "So the old man is out playing too? This should be fun, wonder who else is out and about...."

He entered the room from where the TV could be heard and turned the knob letting himself in. He was surprised at how loud the TV sounded in the room but he was glad, that way no one could hear the mom scream.

Jeff approached the bed and he growls as a memory resurfaces....

He was laying in his bed, it was his first night home after being released from the hospital. He stared up at his ceiling before rolling over to face the wall to floor mirror.

He smiled at his reflection, his new face, oh how he loved it. He stared at it and stared at it until his eyes began to close, he drifted off to sleep. Though his dreams were back to that night, to the party, to where he was swallowed by flames, to the night Liu was arrested for what Jeff did!

These nightmares caused him to jolt awake, he didn't fancy the idea of sleep if thats what he was going to dream of and that's when he had an idea.

He climbs out of bed and rummages through the drawers pulling out a lighter. He walks to the bathroom and begins to burn off his eyelids. He didn't want to sleep anymore, he just wanted to see his face. He wasn't going to lie, it hurt but it was worth it (in his head it was at least).

Satisfied with his work he smiles, but frowns seconds later. It hurt to smile after the accident (can it really be called a accident?). But he knew how to fix that.

He walked out the bathroom and into the kitchen pulling out a large knife. He walked to the bathroom and set to work on his mouth, creating a permanent smile. He hadn't realized it not until his mom walked in asking him whats wrong did he realize he was crying...why was he crying? He didn't feel sad...did he?

He looked at his mom, he saw the fear in her eyes, the disgusted look.

"Aren't I beautiful?"

That look of horror, the same Doctor Frankenstein must've had seeing creation move and speak for the first time.

She spoke claiming she'd bring his father.

He followed.

"Get the gun!"

His heart shattered, he trusted his mother, he thought she thought he was beautiful still, he thought she'd love him no matter what!

"Mommy you lied...."

He ripped the blankets off the women's body and gripped the knife tightly, unaware of the tears forming in his eyes.

The mother continued to sleep almost silently as for a light snore came out of her lips at a steady pace. Deep sleep left her unaware of the pain her daughter was going through and the fact that her life was about to be cut short. Literally.

"What the.." she started to say after feeling that the blankets were ripped off of her. Cold air rushed over her and made rows of goosebumps appear on her skin. She looked up, excepting a scarred and worried Emily looking at her, but it wasn't. It was the killer that attacked her daughter. She jumped up, placed her back against the pillow covered back of the long sofa, and stared at him in disbelieve. "Oh god! Emily!" she screamed in hopes of waking up her daughter to give her a chance to run out of the house. A moment went by and she heard no noise or a voice come out of Emily's room. She glanced quickly at the knife in his hand and saw fresh blood stains on it. Her blue eyes widened and tears began to fill them. "Y-You....KILLED MY DAUGHTER." Her voice, a mixture of anger and pure fear, echoed through the house. She leaped at him with hands out to strangle the boy who had murdered her daughter.

Surpried by the attack Jeff stumbled back only to trip over himself and land with a thud on the floor. Looking up at the enraged mother he lets out a laugh that only a madman is capable of "Oh~ doesn't just kill you to know you lied to your daughter? The lies parents make about always protecting you?" He sang.

He laughed "Funny thing is, your little girl was quietly pleading for you to save her." Jeff knew he was pushing his luck.

Meanwhile outside one of the two policemen suddenly was radioed in about the suspicious killer that suddenly surfaced.

"I'm gonna go check our latest call, there is another killer on the loose though it could be another hoax "

The policemen edited the cruiser with flashlight in hand and headed into the woods, searching for the suited man.

"Tsk, what kind of killer gets dressed up? Makes no since, whats he attending...a massacare-ade party?"

He laughs at his own joke as he continues to walk.

The tall man in black stares silently at the two policemen, holding their flashlights like it makes them safe. Moving swiftly, he rustles the leaves of some bushes, smiling grimly as they shined their lights in the area they heard the noises of the dry leaves.
maxresdefault.jpg

The police swirled around shaking "What was that!?!"

The policemen with bushy eyebrows frown "Jones seriously, it was the wind, lad."

Jones shook and jumped at another sound "Dude!"

The other huffs "Alfred, there is nothing out here!"

Laughing gently, he enjoyed seeing this -- Alfred -- scared about a little noise. His laughter was carried over the soft wind that was moving the branches above them, and the flashlights begun to flicker. He moved confidently towards the two officers, laughing louder and more maniacally the closer he got to them, and the lights flashed more violently, seeming to fluctuate with his voice. In one of the milliseconds the darkness held their gaze, he appeared in front of them, deathly silent, and as the strobe lights continued they only caught glimpses of the man raising his arms and tentacles.

Finally the lights turned off permanently, and Alfred heard the Senior Officer scream as the suited man grabbed him, and after a few seconds of scuffling and muffled noises, Alfred was left alone in the dark with only the fading laughter and his missing friend a reminder of what he experienced.

The soft sounds of choked gasps left the officer before running back to his cruiser screaming. His hands fumbled with the walkie as he screams into the mouth piece "QUICK, I S-SAW THE KILLER MONSTER THING!! IT HAS TENTACLES AND ITS FEATURES ARE NOT THERE, DUDE THE THING IS LIKE THOSE SUITED MANAKINS AT THE MALL, IT TOOK KIRKLAND!"

Afred screams before climbing in the car and started the engine, he had enough of this killer business, he sped down the road not daring to look back.

Paying no attention to the fleeing officer, he drug Kirkland into the darker parts of the woods, letting him smack violently against trees and scrape against bushes with thorns, all in the darkness of the night. After a couple minutes of this, Kirkland felt his legs thump to the ground as they were released, and the Slender Man didn't wait for him to recuperate as he ruthlessly bombarded his ears with his raspy voice, growing nearer then farther in no particular order, creating chaos in what was left of the man's brain,
Poor Officer, left alone by your cowardly friend in your most desperate of times. Left, to have the man in black dismantle him in the most horrid of ways possible. Do you have a wife and children -- I wonder how they would feel, when the killer of their loved one arrives at their doorstep... ripping off their limbs one by one, and forcing them to watch the same killer eat their hearts with their last dying breath!?

Kirkland groans gripping his head tightly, the creatures uneven voice caused his head to hurt "Wh-What are you!?" He groans "What ugh! Why are you doing this!?" He wails curling onto his side.

"If it's money you want take it! Just leave my family alone!"

Back at the large home of the small family, the figure of the wounded girl moved slightly before falling back into a form of complete stillness. A loud, enraged howl entered ears, but it wasn't enough to actually wake her up. Not even the thud of the killer could wake her up.

"I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL," the mother yelled loudly as she gripped Jeff by the collar of the t-shirt, "NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF, WILL GET AWAY FOR KILLING MY PRECIOUS EMILY."

Quickly she rammed the thin frame of his body into the TV and the wooden stand covered in black paint that held it up so swiftly it was almost like she had the strength of a bulldozer in her. Her icy blue eyes grew cold like the ice that they resembled and her hands were in fist. She could believe that he had murdered her daughter. She couldn't believe that the thing she feared the most had actually came true. She couldn't believe that she had failed her own child.

That's right. She had failed at her one goal in life; the goal to always protect her child, even if it took her own.

She failed.

Emily was dead.

How could the mother live anymore?

She glanced at Jeff and more angry tears began to fall. Thoughts filled her mind and pictures of her daughter being torn into a body mess appeared in her brain. Soon she fell to her knees on the soft white carpet and covered her face with her arms vertically. Her hands ran through her messy brown hair and pulled at it as she cried.

"She must hate me," she began weeping, "My own daughter, my sweet, sweet baby, must be looking down from heaven and praying for my arrival in Hell..."

After shedding more tears and mumbling words that couldn't be understood, she looked back up at Jeff.

"Just kill me. Kill me so I can go apologize to her and to my husband."

Jeff gasped at the force and pain his back endured. His coal black eyes flashed with ache but he quickly shook it off hearing the mother speak.

He laughed but before he could say anything, hearing the mother apologize and seeing her cry, made that familiar ache in his chest return. The same ache that drove him to madness returned stronger.

He didn't understand, why this was happening and why it was hurting him to watch this scene.

He just needed to kill the mom, he raised the knife after picking himself up and was ready to end this, but nothing happened, not even when ordered was the young killer able to carry out the motive.

[BCOLOR=#993366]"Dammit, I'll Find Him, And I swear to God Im gonna Kill Him When I Find Him." She said quietly To herself days after hearing about him on TV. He Ruined Her, All She wanted Was To be Nice, But She ended up getting tangled up into this mess. It was nighttime and she needed to 'save' more people from Jeff. She Climbed up on a roof to a little Girl's Bedroom window and knocked. She didnt answer the little girl was terrified. She Forced opened it and tapped the Little girl "Hey, Hey!!" She said waking the girl up, Once she opened her eyes she almost screamed. Luckily she Covered her mouth "Shh," She said "Im here to Help you. Okay? Listen Dont, Im telling you NOT Go to sleep Little Girl, You'll never Wake up." before letting go of her mouth [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#993366]"W-Who Are you??" She asked in a shaky voice "why cant I go to sleep."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#993366]"Cus Jeff.... He'll Find you and Kill you... So Im Helping you." She said sliding a knife out of her Sweat Pants, her indexfinger pressing agaisnt the back of the knife. "okay? I'll Help you just shh..." She said before revealing the knife. the little girl stared in horror "Now He'll never Get you." she said once she was done splattering her blood all over her room. she went to the Parents' room and did the same. and on her way out, she took the window. going back to the Girl's Room "By the Way, If he Comes Here, Tell Him Jane Says She'll Fucking Kill You." she said before smiling "Thanks."[/BCOLOR]

Jeff staggers away from the crying mother "I ain't gonna kill you...I want you to live...and it's not cause I feel like being nice...being nice is killing you. I want you to remember my face!"

Jeff gripped the fabric over his heart and groans as he staggers out the house but not before leaving the message painted on the wall using Emily's blood

Aren't I Beautiful?
-Jeff the Killer

Jeff ran from the home and went to the nearest house, unbeknownst to him it was the very house Jane had exited.

Climbing into the open window (Jeff loved how kind people were to leave the windows open for him) Jeff enters the house quietly. He looks around the room and notices blood everywhere. He shakes his head, causing his long black hair to sway as he laughs lightly.

He approached the the bed containing the small child, he hoped into her bed and clamped a hand over her mouth.

Jane started to walk along the alley... She looked among the houses Jeff would most likely visit... Nothing caught her eye so she just kept walking until she seemed something weird... She wanted to walk back, but simmering was stopping her from doing it, but she didn't know what.

The child woke with a start, they had barely fallen alseep when someone else had muzzled them.

Except this time the face they saw frightened them. The child squirms and squeals but Jef hushes them "Go to SLEEP!" He raises the knife high up when the child suddenly says

"Jane told me she's going to kill you..."

Jeff stiffens his eyes flashing hatred for the peaceful Pasta, Jeff smirked though it was hard to tell.

"Well when you see Jane in the next life tell her, I don't care!"

Jeff swings his arm back and brings the knife down.

Jane kept on walking, but she kept looking back, as if she forgot something, also making sure that bastard Jeff wasn't following her. She saw the ambulance and police cars ruin by where she came from. 'Dammit, Jeff was there and I didn't stay.' She started to jog back to the house, and since it was near the woods, she figured Jeff would escape there. She put on her hoodie, making sure the police didn't notice her, and went into the woods. She was mostly expecting to see slendy, since it was his territory, but then it was also Jeff's escape place.

The mother didn't look up when the killer said that he'll allow her to live. She didn't want to live anymore, but she couldn't take it way herself or at least not at the vary moment. The mother heard Jeff leave and later the howling cries of the police sirens, though the only thing she did was lay on the carpet on her side. However, a need to see her daughter began to kick in. She couldn't believe it and see need proof. Slowly and still crying, the mother got up to check on her child. When she was in the doorway her blue eyes peered in and saw the figure laying on the bed. She covered her mouth almost ready to start crying even louder, but stopped when she saw she side moving up and down barely. She was still alive. Instantly she rushed over to her daughter and sure enough she was alive. Her mother ran to her room, grabbed the phone, and dialed 911.

This was the most action the police and hospital had, sending patrols after patrols, ambulance after ambulance, the news reports were also station at both homes.

The police reached Emily's home with an ambulance, the dotors raced inside and lifted Emily onto a stretcher and as they tried to keep her vitals steady.

The police approach the mom "Did he come back?" They asked worriedly.

One of the other officers noticed that one of the stationed cars that were to keep watch was missing.

@-DeerAntlers-

The police gathered at the other house that suffered another attack by Jeff. They had the ambulance there the nurses tried and tried to revive the little girl but they were too late.

The mother and father were hurt as well but they were going to live.

The news that their daughter has died and seeing her body was too much for the couple.

The police scooped the house but couldn't find any sign of Jeff.

Staggering into the woods Jeff drags his feet as he clutches his side his body aching from the attack the surprisingly strong mother threw at him.

As he walked he noticed no felt that he wasn't alone but he grins and laugh "Jane...I know you're out there...."

@Ashley The Fabulous Neko

Her eyes widened hearing his voice once again, in which seemed like forever. Suddenly she just wanted to run up to him and hug him telling him its alright, then she bit her toungue reminding herself about what he's done.

"Jeff, you son of a bitch..." She said turning around seeing him. She slightly pulled out her knife in case he would attack her "Jeff, your time's up, you NEED To die."

"You know, it wouldn't hurt to be greeted by a 'hello' every once in a while...." Jeff snarls annoyed.

His eyes flashed over to her knife and he stops he half draws his own knife and his ever present smile stretches further as he smiles "Do you really want to start this now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.